PDA

View Full Version : Walter Jones, GOP Congressman, signs on to investigate Bush

muh_roads
02-14-2009, 12:19 PM
So who is this guy? Sounds C4L worthy. Is Ron Paul going to get on board with this investigation?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/13/walter-jones-gop-congress_n_166761.html

For some reason, I don't mind using tax payer dollars to see Dick & Bush hang.

Kotin
02-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Walter Jones is a good friend of Dr.Paul's

I remember he sent an email out in support of him during the election season.. he seems one of the closest congressman to our standards though I'm sure hes not perfect.

muh_roads
02-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah I guess he has proven he is not perfect by being the guy responsible for changing French Fries to Freedom Fries...lol What a waste when it comes to pursuing something...

Conservative Christian
02-15-2009, 12:00 PM
The Democrats have been trying to get Jones to switch parties. So if they want him, you know he can't be a traditional limited government conservative or genuine libertarian.

He's good on a few issues, but I wouldn't get too excited about him. Like most politicians, he's done his fair share of flip-flopping over the years. You can never be sure which way the wind is blowing with Walter.

RSLudlum
02-15-2009, 12:04 PM
he's done his fair share of flip-flopping over the years. You can never be sure which way the wind is blowing with Walter.

I have no problem with "flip-flopping" as long as it's a flop in the direction of the Constitution or liberty. I flip flopped a few years back from a slight lefty to where I am now. ;)

Conservative Christian
02-15-2009, 12:24 PM
I have no problem with "flip-flopping" as long as it's a flop in the direction of the Constitution or liberty. I flip flopped a few years back from a slight lefty to where I am now.

I've lived in Walter's state for many years, and he doesn't always flop in the "direction of the Constitution or liberty".

If he did, the Democrats wouldn't be courting him like they have been the last few years.

If the leftist looney-tune Democrat party is actively seeking him, he can't be any great friend of the Constitution and liberty.