PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul CALLED Me on Valentine's Day!!! OMG

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 10:43 AM
CALL TO ARMS!!!!! FOLKS

Today Ron Paul and John Tate and CFL www.campaignforliberty.com CALLED ME, AWWWWW :)
https://www.campaignforliberty.com/donate.php

As much as i have fault with the CFL sometimes. Ron Paul asked me for a 100 dollar donation today. I COULDN'T SAY NO:D ,even if it was a recording!!!

folks stand by your phones today RON PAUL IS GONNA CALL YOU:D and if he doesn't call you ,THEN CALL HIM :D,MAKE A DONATION TODAY , PLEASE!!!!!

JOIN THE CFL/Donate and fill out their survey(they will send via mail to you). TELL THEM WHAT DIRECTION WE WANT TO GO.

THEY WILL FIGHT FOR US!! WHILE WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR THEM(RON PAUL)

LIBERTY HAS NO PARTY!!!! Keep up the GREAT WORK FOLKS!!!!!!!

WHO ELSE WILL STAND FOR OUR CONSTITUTION?????

WE WILL!!!!!!!

RON PAUL and JOHN TATE will be giving you a call today. If you do not get a call please call the CFL or donate at www.campaignforliberty.com

WE HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO!!!! Do what you have to do LOCALLY. Today i feel we can do more if we tell the CFL how we feel by Donating and filling out their survey(they will mail to you).

THANK YOU AGAIN RPF MEMBERS, your the reason i donated 100 today to the CFL...... the GOP sure isn't getting a dime of my money!!!

ItsTime
02-14-2009, 10:46 AM
I am setting up a monthly donation to the CFL. Set it and forget it ;)

Ill be waiting my call. I just got a CFL package in the mail last week and that is what got me to check out the donation page to set up the monthly donation.

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 10:52 AM
I am setting up a monthly donation to the CFL. Set it and forget it ;)

Ill be waiting my call. I just got a CFL package in the mail last week and that is what got me to check out the donation page to set up the monthly donation.

hard to say No on Valentines day to Ron Paul:) dam them:) got me they did!!!!

FrankRep
02-14-2009, 10:52 AM
I got the call a few moments ago.

My caller ID said District of Columbia. I was shocked.

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 10:56 AM
I got the call a few moments ago.

My caller ID said District of Columbia. I was shocked.

yeah. I listened to the whole tape.

could anyone here actually freaking hang up on a Ron Paul recording???? if so I DEPORT YOU;)

ClayTrainor
02-14-2009, 10:57 AM
cool man... Can foreigners donate to CFL?

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 11:01 AM

i am not sure really. i would give them a call and ask though;)

MRoCkEd
02-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Who gets these calls? I want one

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Who gets these calls? I want one

i am thinking they are calling off a donor list or a cfl list that they already have?

so if your on one of those lists. Then i bet you get one soon today or sometime we hope. If not call them and offer to be their valentine??:)

MRoCkEd
02-14-2009, 11:15 AM
i am thinking they are calling off a donor list or a cfl list that already exist??

so if your on one of those lists. Then i bet you get one soon today or sometime we hope. If not call them and offer to be their valentine??:)
Well I got the February 5th call and the one inviting me to the Rally, so I should get this one too. Where's the survey they were talking about?

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2009, 11:15 AM
JOIN THE CFL and fill out their survey. TELL THEM WHAT DIRECTION WE WANT TO GO.

[...]

WE HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO!!!! Do what you have to do LOCALLY. Today i feel we can do more if we tell the CFL how we feel by filling out their survey.

Interesting, but I don't see any link for a survey on their home page. Gotta link?

What kind of questions were they asking and more important, what are the approved options?

-t

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Well I got the February 5th call and the one inviting me to the Rally, so I should get this one too. Where's the survey they were talking about?

they will send it to you!

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Interesting, but I don't see any link for a survey on their home page. Gotta link?

What kind of questions were they asking and more important, what are the approved options?

-t

sorry i meant they would send you a survey in the mail,my bad!!! let me change the thread!

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2009, 11:22 AM
they will send it to you!

so we have to request it from them individualy?

or is this one of those things where you have to commit to a deeper level of support before they tell you what the possable options / directions is?

So far, I haven't been that impressed with their performance.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2009, 11:27 AM
sorry i meant they would send you a survey in the mail,my bad!!! let me change the thread!

US Mail? - that sounds very expensive to send and then more expensive for staff to enter all that data.

Incorperating from e-mail doesn't sound much better. Why not online?

-t

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 11:29 AM
so we have to request it from them individualy?

or is this one of those things where you have to commit to a deeper level of support before they tell you what the possable options / directions is?

So far, I haven't been that impressed with their performance.

-t

it was a good speech by Ron paul and John Tate, telling you what the CFL will be fighting for.

I am just like you and probably have some harsh posts about the cfl myself..

They will send you a survey once you donate. how much do you need to donate to get this survey i do not know. all i heard was Ron paul asking me for 100 dollars:) and i will give the CFL my opinion and if they fail to listen to us or me!! then i will focus my money where i need it to be,but i felt today was a good day to help the movement out and give some accountability to the CFL ,by giving my donation and my opinion and if they fail to listen. Then they will be history just like the gop is trying be;)

I felt today was a good day to send the CFL 100 bucks knowing it isn't going to the gop leadership is reason enough for me!!! but there are many more reasons:)

MRoCkEd
02-14-2009, 11:31 AM
C4L had/has its problems but it is getting better and better everyday

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 11:33 AM
US Mail? - that sounds very expensive to send and then more expensive for staff to enter all that data.

Incorperating from e-mail doesn't sound much better. Why not online?

-t

not sure but i think it is a good way for them to update their list and be more personable! as in the workers or volunteers were very sincere paid or not!

To me it felt better getting the call then a email!!!

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2009, 11:43 AM
C4L had/has its problems but it is getting better and better everyday

I would certainly like to believe so!

Still, it would be nice if more of this was out in the open and admitted to. We STILL don't know what all happened to the "How your Congress critter voted on the bailout" project and what the results were. A little bit, but still - if you take peoples money and then don't tell them how you spent it, why, and what the actual results were - that doesn't leave me wanting to give CFL a penny.

Yes - we did get PART of the answer, and getting that much was like pulling teeth.

-t

LibertyEagle
02-14-2009, 11:46 AM

Yes, I think so.

ronpaulforprez2008
02-14-2009, 12:06 PM
What does CFL do? Please don't just send me a link to their mission statement, as I'd really like to understand what they are really trying to do, and what they have really done? Also, anyone know what the $100 bucks is for, is it just for CFL's general operations?

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 12:11 PM
What does CFL do? Please don't just send me a link to their mission statement, as I'd really like to understand what they are really trying to do, and what they have really done? Also, anyone know what the $100 bucks is for, is it just for CFL's general operations?

well i told you to wait for the call or call them;)

if you cannot wait for the Ron Paul call then call them and ask what they are upto.

It was a long recording and it's valentines day if you want to say no to Ron Paul then wait for the call:)

Melissa
02-14-2009, 12:44 PM
I got the call and I too donated, I like the sound of the survey, it was a good call

Roxi
02-14-2009, 12:57 PM

the main thing is to get people from their local areas together to start changing things from the bottom. each state has its own page and coordinator. some states are in desperate need for precinct chairs and state coordinators, because some states coordinators are having to take on other states to keep them up.

PS You guys are awesome!!!

angelatc
02-14-2009, 01:05 PM
well i told you to wait for the call or call them;)

if you cannot wait for the Ron Paul call then call them and ask what they are upto.

It was a long recording and it's valentines day if you want to say no to Ron Paul then wait for the call:)

I would like to know. I moved and I am fairly sure that the CFL doesn't have the new number.

MRoCkEd
02-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Anyone have the message saved on voicemail or something and can record it and upload it?

ingrid
02-14-2009, 02:59 PM

-t

I got mine in the mail today, so most likely you'll get yours today too. There's also a letter from Ron Paul and one from John Tate, however the ballot is short enough for me to type, so here it is:

----------------------------------------
1. Do you consider yourself a supporter of Campaign for Liberty's fight for freedom and our Constitution?
Yes No

2. If funding requires Campaign for Liberty to choose among our many important battles, I would
A. Focus on fighting the Obama Administration and those in Congress who seek to take more of our freedom and rights on the federal level:

To help fight these battles on the national level, I am enclosing my contribution of
$35 $50 $70

B. Focus on fighting these battles for liberty on the state level, such as leading the charge against Real ID

To help fight these battles on the national [their typo, not mine] level, I am enclosing my contribution of
$35 $50 $70

C. ALL OF THE ABOVE. These battles are too important, we must fight on all fronts, federal and state.
To help fight for our Constitution and our freedom, and to help the Revolution moving forward, I am enclosing my maximum possible contribution of:
$70 $105 $140

Signed by: Date:
----------------------------------------------------

speciallyblend
02-15-2009, 11:56 AM
I got mine in the mail today, so most likely you'll get yours today too. There's also a letter from Ron Paul and one from John Tate, however the ballot is short enough for me to type, so here it is:

----------------------------------------
1. Do you consider yourself a supporter of Campaign for Liberty's fight for freedom and our Constitution?
Yes No

2. If funding requires Campaign for Liberty to choose among our many important battles, I would
A. Focus on fighting the Obama Administration and those in Congress who seek to take more of our freedom and rights on the federal level:

To help fight these battles on the national level, I am enclosing my contribution of
$35 $50 $70

B. Focus on fighting these battles for liberty on the state level, such as leading the charge against Real ID

To help fight these battles on the national [their typo, not mine] level, I am enclosing my contribution of
$35 $50 $70

C. ALL OF THE ABOVE. These battles are too important, we must fight on all fronts, federal and state.
To help fight for our Constitution and our freedom, and to help the Revolution moving forward, I am enclosing my maximum possible contribution of:
$70 $105 $140

Signed by: Date:
----------------------------------------------------

after 8 yrs of bush and a corrupt gop leadership.I will let a typo slide at least they didn't attempt to waterboard you for a donation:)

mediahasyou
02-15-2009, 01:48 PM
lovely.