PDA

View Full Version : Cspan caller: Republicans and White Men Shouldnt Say Anything

ItsTime
02-14-2009, 07:50 AM
Just now on cspan a woman caller was talking about how great the stimulus package is. (I guess she got to read it even though none of the people on the hill did :rolleyes:) And ended her call with "Republicans and white men shouldnt be saying anything" :mad:

Then a male caller was next and said he totally agreed with her.

Bruno
02-14-2009, 08:24 AM
We just just shut up and take it. We had our turn. :rolleyes: :mad:

jkm1864
02-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Thats a lie because only white people are racist. A black person would never say something like that.

Jeremy
02-14-2009, 09:08 AM
Thats a lie because only white people are racist. A black person would never say something like that.

lol

Danke
02-14-2009, 09:44 AM
I bet she posts on theobamaforum! :D:p

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 10:03 AM
the republican party aka gop deserves every label!! they earned it by their actions and that isn't even the tip of the iceberg on how hard it is to sell the republican brandname to the average voter!

the gop leadership only has themselves to blame for the perception of the gop and the term Republican!!!

THE NEW SCARLET LETTER R

speciallyblend
02-14-2009, 10:33 AM

I lived in VA/NC most of my life. The sad part is even blacks were racist against lighter skin blacks. I had whites that hated me for having black friends. CRAZINESS!!

at least we know stupidity has no race!!! anyone who is somewhat racist. I want to knock there heads together and say it is just a gene!