PDA

View Full Version : Remember this as a juror

dude58677
02-13-2009, 10:11 PM
It is PROHIBITED under the NINTH AMENDMENT for the government to make FRIVOLOUS arguments that it is legal to tax for no reason, tax for wasteful spending, tax for unconstitutional spending, tax for unconstitutional spending that is upheld by an abusive judical court, the citing of court cases and statutes claiming that the IRS is legal, that the IRS doesn't violate the 4th and 5th amendments, that income taxes are not slavery, that the government can tax for uncosntitional debt, or tell the jury that they can't rule on the law and ethics, etc.

1776!:D

TrueFreedom
02-14-2009, 01:06 AM
Have you lost your mind? The 9th amendment? I have no idea what kind of interpretation you must have used to come up with this post, but feel free to extend this argument, I would love to hear. Also feel free to read the 14th amendment while you do so.

dude58677
02-14-2009, 02:49 AM
Have you lost your mind? The 9th amendment? I have no idea what kind of interpretation you must have used to come up with this post, but feel free to extend this argument, I would love to hear. Also feel free to read the 14th amendment while you do so.

The ninth amendment reads that "the enumeration of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparge others retained by the people". The Preamble to the Bill of Rights states that in order to prevent the misconstruction and abuse power, further restrive clauses must be added." The Bill of Rights is really a prohibition of government actions. The ninth amendment is a prohibition of government actions that are not listed explicitly in the Constitution.