PDA

View Full Version : MN GOP Chair

Isaac Bickerstaff
02-13-2009, 10:01 PM
I got a mailing from Brandon Sawalich for state Republican chair today. He vaguely hinted at our ideas, but didn't quite say the right things. I looked into it a little farther and saw that he was one of the delegates to the national convention, you know, the ones that cheated and should be run out of the party altogether for what they did.

Two things here; first we need to be on alert for vague notions of change from the candidates for state party chair. I should be easy to sniff out BS because we have Obama to use as a case study to learn the tricks of rhetoric that these clowns employ.

Next, I am really at a loss here to figure out who the good guys are. If anyone has any input, please share.

PS. I just reread the mailing, and now I am just plain pissed. I want this guy's career crushed right now. I want him to scurry back into the pond slime that the party leaders cultured him from.
http://www.brandonforchair.com/

Scribbler de Stebbing
02-15-2009, 09:39 AM
Isaac,

We can talk offline -- you have my email, right?

To all Minnesota Paulians, please talk with the others in your bpou (county or senate district), show up at your convention in March, and elect liberty state central delegates. Contact me or your CD coordinator if you need any help.

Marianne

Matt Collins
02-15-2009, 08:55 PM
MN GOP Chair?

Scribbler or Barb Davis White ;-)

Unfortunately I can't vote in this contest :-(

KenInMontiMN
02-17-2009, 09:16 AM
Unfortunately I can't vote in this contest :-(.

Neither can most of us here, highlighting the importance Marianne stressed a couple posts above, of electing liberty people to those MNGOP central committee positions. Those individuals will be doing the voting for state chair.

TonySutton
02-17-2009, 09:23 AM
Best way to tell if a person is speaking truthfully is to compare their words to their works! Also engage them in conversation to see if they know more than talking points.

Scribbler de Stebbing
03-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Note that the Tony Sutton above hails from Ohio. :-)

Now I have a story about a BPOU convention held yesterday. This BPOU has about 200 delegates from the precincts. Approximately 45 people showed up. None of them were ours. If our people had shown up, they could have elected each other to state central. They knew of the convention -- I emailed them personally.

Will you be showing up at your BPOU convention, or does liberty mean no more to you than it did to our people from the aforementioned BPOU?

Imperial
03-08-2009, 02:53 PM
What is BPOU?

Isaac Bickerstaff
03-08-2009, 03:24 PM
There is a convention "call" for the BPOU convention, correct? (I have not gotten one yet)
If our people did not get a "call", can we cry "foul"?

Scribbler de Stebbing
03-08-2009, 07:24 PM
There is a convention "call" for the BPOU convention, correct? (I have not gotten one yet)
If our people did not get a "call", can we cry "foul"?

You should get a convention call. Upcoming conventions are listed at http://www.mngop.com/, so keep checking that. Also at that site, you can click on "Find your local leadership" and ask them when your convention is.

Scribbler de Stebbing
03-08-2009, 07:25 PM
What is BPOU?

"Basic Political Organizational Unit," either a county or senate district.