PDA

View Full Version : Not With MY Money!

UtahApocalypse
02-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Over the past six months The United States Congress has swindled the American public for hundreds of billions of dollars. This money is not only theirs to spend, it is the money of the citizens.

Money has been spent to bail out failing banks, auto companies, and others. These failures were the result of mismanagement, and bad business decisions. Why should We The People have to pay for the mistakes of these corporations?

Tonight, the new Economic Stimulus Package will also be passed. This bill leaves a debt to our children, and their children of over a trillion dollars. Even the Democrats own economic advisers have told them that this bill will cause more damage to the future, then it will help the present.

Our Congress has become the largest spending group in all of history. They are spending money faster then it can be printed, and with no real thought of the outcome. The Stimulus bill was over 1500 pages, and only given out 15 hours before the vote. How could anyone read, and comprehend something so important with so little time?

I as a Tax paying Citizen am sick of my money being squandered away. I will not take it anymore. Without even the legality, and Constitutional thoughts of Income Tax this waste alone is enough for me to quit paying.

That is correct, from this day on I will not pay one red cent of Federal Income Tax. I will likely end up charged but for my country it is worth it to me. I cannot give my money to the Government to have it given to those that have not worked for it, or to bail out those that fail.

I will pay my Utah states tax, they so far have been mostly fiscally responsible. they have used my tax dollar to better my state, and community. I give willingly to that endeavor and support it.

Federally though I just cannot give anymore under these current circumstances. Imagine if others joined me? thousands, millions? what would the government do if we all take a stand? "Not With OUR Money!"

Will you take the risk of jail, prison, and prosecution? Will you risk liens, and other tactics the IRS uses to force your servitude? As long as the American public keeps giving this money the government will find ways to spend it.

This April 15th during the annual protests of the IRS and FED Reserve banks will you stand with me and demand accountability? Will you Keep the money you have earned and tell them "Not with MY money?"

powerofreason
02-13-2009, 07:08 PM
Well they're not getting shit from me lol.

Danke
02-13-2009, 11:19 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=175612&highlight=19+quiz

puppetmaster
02-14-2009, 12:45 AM
They steal it from me every payday....and then say I still owe.

pacelli
02-14-2009, 12:53 AM
It is pretty obvious that I am no longer a member of the same "we the people" that supposedly represent me. You can count me out of that. I no longer volunteer for the position.

TrueFreedom
02-14-2009, 12:55 AM
I have never met a "I'm not paying my taxes" person that gives me a good reason not to pay. You say you will pay Utah state taxes and not federal taxes? As if Utah has been some becon of financial stability? I could find just as much wrong with state's economy as the United States. I think I'd rather just follow the law, even if I don't like it, and not go to jail.