PDA

View Full Version : Calling Senators about HR 1

bkreigh
02-13-2009, 02:19 PM
So i tried to call my Senators (Collins and Snowe) to vote against this stimulus bill. I tried Snowe first and her phone was busy. No worries i will call back soon and try and get through.

Then i tried to call up Sen. Collins. Well her phone did 2 rings and went to her voice mail and guess what. That is right! It is full and i got disconnected. Not only is she not receiving phone calls but she is not checking her voice mail either. What are we supposed to do send her my thoughts through snail mail? Everyday i wake up and wonder how she got re-elected.

Well that was my rant for the day. Im going to try again.

bkreigh
02-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Ohh yeah. Im sure it was posted before but here is the phone list for the Senate.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

Firegirl
02-13-2009, 02:32 PM
I emailed one of my Senators and I slap myslef in the face every time I do. His answers never change. He always responds back basically stating: "I think you are an idiot. Average Americans don't understand the economy so your opinion means nothing to me. Please make sure you vote for me again though!" - Senator Bingaman

Voice for the people of NM my a**!

bkreigh
02-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah i sent Sen. Collins an email. Asking here if there was a Trillion dollar Clause in this bill to upgrade the Senators Voice Mailboxes.

I still have hope getting a hold of Sen. Snowe's office though. I wouldnt be surprised if her phone is just dangling off the damn hook.

This state is so damn stupid. I cant wait to move this summer.

bkreigh
02-13-2009, 02:48 PM
Finally got through to Sen. Snowe's office. The gal that pick up phone sounded like she was eating lunch or sucking a damn sucker could possibly be the Senators cock though i dont know.