PDA

View Full Version : Badnarik wants to do his Constitution classes every weekend ....

haaaylee
02-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Fellow Liberty Advocate,

Interest in my Constitution class has increased dramatically since last year's multi-billion dollar bailout, and presidential election. In an effort to capture current interest in my class, I deleted all of the entries stored on my website just after the New Year. Your name was on that list which means that you should return to my website to "suggest" your city again. I would like to begin teaching my class every single weekend if I can find enough people to attend. As soon as twenty (20) people suggest the same city, I will begin making arrangements to travel there. I am also willing to negotiate a "flat-rate plus expenses" agreement in order to reduce the cost per student. If you're willing to help me organize a large group, please call me. It is in everyone's best interest for you to encourage your friends to suggest your city. Registration for scheduled classes will be done from the home page until further notice.

Please visit http://www.constitutionpreservation.org/class.aspx if you're still interested in attending my class. Many thanks!

Lighting the fires of Liberty, one heart at a time!

Michael Badnarik

DirtMcGirt
02-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Have you been to one of his classes? Ive seen parts of them online just curious on someones opinion who has seen him live.

Thanks

TrueFreedom
02-13-2009, 08:05 AM
Oh yeah, great class. Isn't this the one where he says the Jewish people didn't stand up for themselves and thus the holocaust happened? You know, like they didn't write articles in the Hitler run newspapers against Hitler..... Real smart guy here:rolleyes:

haaaylee
02-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Oh yeah, great class. Isn't this the one where he says the Jewish people didn't stand up for themselves and thus the holocaust happened? You know, like they didn't write articles in the Hitler run newspapers against Hitler..... Real smart guy here:rolleyes:

Im pretty sure you don't get freedom back by writing articles in a newspaper. . .

Bontemps
02-13-2009, 12:05 PM
Im pretty sure you don't get freedom back by writing articles in a newspaper. . .

i'm sure Thomas Paine would disagree..

Xenophage
02-13-2009, 12:30 PM

But its true? The vast majority of Jewish people (and germans in general) living in Germany capitulated to every little advance against their liberty. It was a process that took place slowly over a decade, and in the beginning Hitler didn't control any newspapers. By the last capitulation, they had lost all of their liberty.

This isn't some sort of anti-Semitic sentiment. Its true of every society that has been enslaved in the course of history. You don't just come in and declare an entire nation of people your subjects, because there would be a revolt. For power to be powerful, the people have to consent to it. Without consent of the people, Hitler would have had no power.

angelatc
02-13-2009, 01:17 PM
But its true? The vast majority of Jewish people (and germans in general) living in Germany capitulated to every little advance against their liberty. It was a process that took place slowly over a decade, and in the beginning Hitler didn't control any newspapers. By the last capitulation, they had lost all of their liberty.

This isn't some sort of anti-Semitic sentiment. Its true of every society that has been enslaved in the course of history. You don't just come in and declare an entire nation of people your subjects, because there would be a revolt. For power to be powerful, the people have to consent to it. Without consent of the people, Hitler would have had no power.

Exactly. Blaming the victim is wrong, but at some point you have to take responsibility for your life.

dannno
02-13-2009, 01:18 PM
If you want to take a constitution class in the North County area of San Diego, or a web-based class online, checkout this website:

http://www.teachconstitution.org/

Lots of resources as well.