PDA

View Full Version : Dang

pcosmar
02-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Dang, Just dang!

Originally Posted by tetris
Only because of ideological and capitalist outside preasure ....

The little commie troll got the last word.
Dang:(;)

TheConstitutionLives
02-13-2009, 12:47 AM
Dang, Just dang!

Good thing we all have telepathy otherwise we wouldn't know what you're talking about.

Danke
02-13-2009, 01:21 AM
Good thing we all have telepathy otherwise we wouldn't know what you're talking about.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=179270&page=4

Rael
02-13-2009, 01:46 AM
and he could not even spell that word correctly

BuddyRey
02-13-2009, 08:50 AM
At first, I thought that guy was just a well-meaning liberal type who wanted to learn more about our beliefs (just as I used to be), but as I read on, I realized more and more that he was an absolute, irretrievably cold-blooded Statist. I couldn't get him to answer my question on whether or not he would lock me up for making the choice to break one of his stupid laws.

angelatc
02-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Dang, Just dang!

He spelled the last word wrong, if that's any consolation.

Why was he banned? Trolls are good for making and learning talking points.

Freedom 4 all
02-13-2009, 11:00 AM
I would say tetris is a troll who doesn't believe any of the crap he spews and is just trying to get a rise out of us. However, that hasn't been working out so well lately, the last two times I made that guess I was wrong and the retards in question actually believed their communist bullshit.

Mini-Me
02-13-2009, 11:49 PM
I would say tetris is a troll who doesn't believe any of the crap he spews and is just trying to get a rise out of us. However, that hasn't been working out so well lately, the last two times I made that guess I was wrong and the retards in question actually believed their communist bullshit.

I still remember banging my head against the wall with "CageyBee." :rolleyes:

Cosmonaut
02-14-2009, 02:19 PM
At first, I thought that guy was just a well-meaning liberal type who wanted to learn more about our beliefs (just as I used to be), but as I read on, I realized more and more that he was an absolute, irretrievably cold-blooded Statist. I couldn't get him to answer my question on whether or not he would lock me up for making the choice to break one of his stupid laws.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/22/2197154/Untitledfg1jbhkjFI---.jpg

Cosmonaut
02-14-2009, 02:22 PM

actually i was dead serious .

pcosmar
02-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Wow.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2342/1799847392_ae6fd15125.jpg?v=0

that didn't take long.