PDA

View Full Version : Ive been warned!

Tatsit
02-12-2009, 08:03 PM
LOL- Ive been warned!! By the OBamaforum admin :P

Dear Tatsit,

You have received a new private message at The Obama Forum from John_Sweeney, entitled "You have received a warning at The Obama Forum".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://theobamaforum.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Dear Tatsit,

You have received a warning at The Obama Forum.

Reason:
-------
Racist Post

Please stop with the Southern Apologetics. It's so obvious to see that you disagree with President Obama because he's Black. Can't you get over your racism enough to want the country to succeed? You're disgusting.
-------

Original Post:
http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?p=26279#post26279

Obama is black to the core my niggas! Stop referring him to crackerjacks,

He is mixed his mother is white, his father is black.
That makes him 50/50

he be liberating us so we don't have to pay our bills anymore.

LOL do you honestly think you are not going to have to take care of you bills anymore? Do you honestly believe that he is going to just give you a hand out and give you free place to live?

Look at this realistic for a moment. A government and people can not sustain its self for long with out production. If nobody is producing anything then the entire system will collapse on its self. Either Obama has plans to enslave you all to keep up the production, or he is not going to give you crap and you are still going to have to pay your bills.

Either way, you are not going to get a free handout, wake up! You are blinded by delusions of granger.

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
The Obama Forum

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://theobamaforum.com/private.php

All the best,
The Obama Forum

Tatsit
02-12-2009, 08:58 PM
I couldn't help but reply back:

Why is it when someone has a disagreement we are called racists?

I am not southern, more like north western, I maybe white, but my grandmother is black.
And there was no racist comment in that post. Actually I am very proud that America set a side the past and elected a black man - However I do not agree with Obama, his policy and his track record from his time in the senate and the items he voted on - but that does not make me racist.

You want to pounce on racists, why do you not attack those going off saying wage war on whites, or for calling people Cracker Honkey etc... why do you not punish those people?

It seems like those who get warned or banned are the ones who actually have an intelligent argument.

I am a realist and pay close attention to the world we live in and I study all sides of politics. I do not dislike Obama because of his skin color - I could care less what he looks like.

I care about his policies, and what effect he is going to have on our nation. I do not feel it is going to be the light at the end of the tunnel a lot of your readers think.

gls
02-12-2009, 09:01 PM

you do realize it's a spoof forum populated mostly by people from here right?

ClayTrainor
02-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Dude... stop being racist ;)

heavenlyboy34
OP-I think you should've worded your answer so as to seem less confrontational. You were correct, but I think you may have come on too strong for them to understand you. :(

ClayTrainor

shhhhhh don't tell him.... :cool:

Tatsit
02-12-2009, 09:08 PM

What would be the point of that?

If its a parody site, I guess I do not understand the point of it - someone fill me in on the joke here.

Danke
02-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Racist!!

coyote_sprit
02-12-2009, 09:12 PM

If its a parody site, I guess I do not understand the point of it - someone fill me in on the joke here.

The fact that you take the site with any bit of a serious attitude is the joke. There really are Obama supporters dumb enough to believe the shit we spew over there.

Kludge
02-12-2009, 09:14 PM
" Re: You have received a warning at The Obama Forum
Dear Tatsit,

You have received a warning at The Obama Forum.

Reason:
-------
Racist Post

Please stop with the Southern Apologetics. It's so obvious to see that you disagree with President Obama because he's Black. Can't you get over your racism enough to want the country to succeed? You're disgusting.
-------

Original Post:
http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?p=26279#post26279

Obama is black to the core my niggas! Stop referring him to crackerjacks,

He is mixed his mother is white, his father is black.
That makes him 50/50

he be liberating us so we don't have to pay our bills anymore.LOL do you honestly think you are not going to have to take care of you bills anymore? Do you honestly believe that he is going to just give you a hand out and give you free place to live?

Look at this realistic for a moment. A government and people can not sustain its self for long with out production. If nobody is producing anything then the entire system will collapse on its self. Either Obama has plans to enslave you all to keep up the production, or he is not going to give you crap and you are still going to have to pay your bills.

Either way, you are not going to get a free handout, wake up! You are blinded by delusions of granger.Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
The Obama Forum

Why is it when someone has a disagreement we are called racists?

I am not southern, more like north western, I maybe white, but my grandmother is black.
And there was no racist comment in that post. Actually I am very proud that America set a side the past and elected a black man - However I do not agree with Obama, his policy and his track record from his time in the senate and the items he voted on - but that does not make me racist.

You want to pounce on racists, why do you not attack those going off saying wage war on whites, or for calling people Cracker Honkey etc... why do you not punish those people?

It seems like those who get warned or banned are the ones who actually have an intelligent argument.

I am a realist and pay close attention to the world we live in and I study all sides of politics. I do not dislike Obama because of his skin color - I could care less what he looks like.

I care about his policies, and what effect he is going to have on our nation. I do not feel it is going to be the light at the end of the tunnel a lot of your readers think.

Wtf is this nonsense?

GTFO of my inbox, fool.

Tatsit
02-12-2009, 10:03 PM
lol seriously? so does one of you guys own that site?

kathy88
02-12-2009, 10:23 PM
I think it would have been more effective if you had spelled grandeur correctly.

coyote_sprit
02-12-2009, 10:27 PM
I think it would have been more effective if you had spelled grandeur correctly.

Mostly everyone over there speaks ebonics, they won't know the difference.

kathy88
02-13-2009, 06:20 AM
Hmmm... I guess you're right. LOL.

Truth Warrior
02-13-2009, 07:48 AM
You probably just exceeded the maximum allowable IQ of that forum. There's a lot of that going around. ;)

Elwar
02-13-2009, 08:30 AM
Guys...stop messing with Tatsit...don't listen to them man, the site is completely legit.

Next you'll be telling him Saturday Night Live isn't a legitimate news program.

It is sad though that some of the gun supporters over there who are fighting so hard for the second amendment are trying so hard to get the site shut down. Apparently their copy of the Constitution doesn't include the first amendment.

Truth Warrior
02-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Guys...stop messing with Tatsit...don't listen to them man, the site is completely legit.

Next you'll be telling him Saturday Night Live isn't a legitimate news program.

It is sad though that some of the gun supporters over there who are fighting so hard for the second amendment are trying so hard to get the site shut down. Apparently their copy of the Constitution doesn't include the first amendment. The first amendment ONLY applies to the Federal government. I guess that your copy doesn't either. :(

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Chester Copperpot
02-13-2009, 08:41 AM
That obama site is fucked up... Ive heard people from here whove gotten banned over there.. Theyre total Obama-nazis

I dont think one can really CHANGE them at all.

Andrew-Austin
02-13-2009, 10:21 AM
That obama site is fucked up... Ive heard people from here whove gotten banned over there.. Theyre total Obama-nazis

I dont think one can really CHANGE them at all.

http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=2960

LOL, no kidding.

torchbearer
02-13-2009, 02:47 PM
hmmm

orafi
02-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Jen has big jugs.

Catatonic
02-13-2009, 06:56 PM

WTF?

You think being a racist is a laughing matter?

Ron Paul is anti-racism fyi :rolleyes:

humanic
02-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Wtf is this nonsense?

GTFO of my inbox, fool.

lol.

mediahasyou
02-13-2009, 09:38 PM
The site is the same as
Fredthomsonforum.com and johnmccainforum.com

lol it's not real...dont waste your time.