PDA

View Full Version : Possible free press for RP4.US

Razmear
09-13-2007, 09:35 PM
I just got this from my web hosting provider 1and1.com:

Hello Eric !

At 1&1, your web hosting company, we like to let our customers do the talking for us. We frequently utilize customer testimonials in our press stories as well as on our website to showcase the ways 1&1 can help a business grow and operate more efficiently.

I am contacting you because I noticed that you have an appealing and professional-looking website created with a .US domain. We would like to use Rp4.us as a testimonial and feature your name, company name, URL, screen capture of your home page, and quotation.

By placing a link to your company on our website or in our press stories, the exposure that this can potentially offer is one which you would normally have to invest a lot of money into… and we are not asking for any form of costs from you!

If this is something that interests you, please reply as soon as possible. I attached a form that will need to be faxed back to me at...

---

So obviously I'm going to give them permission in order to help spread the word about Ron Paul. I'm guessing I was chosen primarily because they're having a sale on .us domains, but I'll take the free press for Ron.

So, if you have any links to YouTube vids of grassroots actions or local speeches by Ron, please send them my way so I can add them to the site.
Also, anyone who wants to write their own entries, just create an account and start writing. The focus of the blog is Local Ron Paul Grassroots, so keep that in mind if you are submitting a story.
Also, check the About page for tips about embedding YouTube vids.

Thanks,
eb