PDA

View Full Version : I want to meet Ron Paul

Mattsa
02-11-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm coming over to America later this year......providing that it's still possible to travel anywhere....... and I have a burning desire to stop off in Texas and look up the great man himself.

I'll be travelling to PA then OR but I wanna stop off in the 14th district in Houston and see if I can get a 5 minute audience with my uberhero.

Is this actually possible does anyone know????

I'm from the UK incidently

ladyjade3
02-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Depending on when you come he might be in DC

gls
02-11-2009, 01:42 PM
I assume he spends most of his time in his DC office, at least while Congress is in session. You probably want to take that into consideration when making your plans.

Kludge
02-11-2009, 01:43 PM
You'll need to bring the best cookies England has to offer.

Pennsylvania
02-11-2009, 01:43 PM
I'll be travelling to PA

Enjoy!

Mattsa
02-11-2009, 01:49 PM
You'll need to bring the best cookies England has to offer.

HAHA!!!!!!!

OK! That's a very good response! I'll work on that! hehehe!

JoshLowry
02-11-2009, 01:52 PM
His office is actually in Galveston, it's about an hour South of Houston.

If you call his office they may allow you to set up a brief meeting with him.

I've never set up a meeting, but my girlfriend and I stopped by one day while we were at the beach. He was not in but we got to see his office and the secretary there said that we could make an appointment with him. So it's probably possible if you catch him at the right time!

Good luck!

Mattsa
02-11-2009, 02:03 PM
His office is actually in Galveston, it's about an hour South of Houston.

If you call his office they may allow you to set up a brief meeting with him.

I've never set up a meeting, but my girlfriend and I stopped by one day while we were at the beach. He was not in but we got to see his office and the secretary there said that we could make an appointment with him. So it's probably possible if you catch him at the right time!

Good luck!

Thanks

I'll work on this and see if it's possible.

Good to see the support is still there.

In the UK, our economy is collapsing as I speak and things in the USA obviously are looking pretty grim too.

Keep up the good work people.

I bloody love America!

At least people like Schiff and Ron Paul are getting some airtime over there. Here there is NOTHING

Just 'take that bailout up your asshole suckers' seems to be the general consensus here in the UK.

Unspeakable ain't it?

fr33domfightr
02-11-2009, 02:12 PM
If I were you, I'd consider seeing him in D.C. Not only because it would be easier there, but the Smithsonian Museums are there (which is a must see, they're huge). Call his office and make an appointment.

FF

Paulitical Correctness
02-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Yes, try to visit him in DC if at all possible.

You will absolutely fall in love with it. It's strange how such a beautiful place can house so many crooks at any given time. :/

Good luck!

ihsv
02-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Good luck!

Danke
02-11-2009, 03:25 PM

You will absolutely fall in love with it. It's strange how such a beautiful place can house so many crooks at any given time. :/

Good luck!

DC = District of Criminals.

constituent
02-11-2009, 03:58 PM

Good luck!

yea, alters, shrines and temples sometimes have that effect on people. just keeps 'em coming back, imo.