PDA

View Full Version : What Now??

kittyc
02-11-2009, 12:09 PM
WEB LINK: http://www.rwefree.com/pagan.htm

JoshLowry
02-11-2009, 12:14 PM
I am sure I will be branded a racist and I am, I care about my own species, my own kind, and don't really care if it offends anyone.

I have my own beliefs and don't push them on anyone but my God people you claim to be Christians and allow Islam to be taught in our schools and the our kids cannot even say the Lords Prayer? Is it shameful to be a Christian today?

Are we afraid to say anything that will offend the Muslims?

Not me,

It is a pagan religion that is made up of people with no or very little self esteem, pride and individual independence. Who in their right mind would want to live under that religion's rule book? They sacrifice their children to pagan and vile rituals, brain wash them in their schooling, turning out little sheep with no mind for anything other than forcing their beliefs on the world by any means.

And we have one as president of this country.

Wow...

Sandra
02-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Who died and left you king (or queen)?!” Anything more is a waste of time and energy. Remember a Wise Man once said, “Cast not thy pearls before swine....”

Yet she posts here. Doesn't she think we're swine? Also other races aren't "her species"?

C'mon, she only posts to give her chipin link, she never engages in the forums.