PDA

View Full Version : OMG Ron Paul Lovefest this morning on Radio (Sat & Broadcast to millions)

RonPaulCentral
02-11-2009, 07:00 AM
This morning I was doing my traditional drive up to 7-11 to get some cigs and a Pepsi and I turned on 96.5 WHTQ (Classic Rock Station in Orlando) and what did I hear? RON PAUL TALKING. I took instant pause.....

I could not believe what I heard. CLIP AFTER CLIP of Ron Paul talking about everything to do with the bailout and more....

This was during the BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE show... for those that don't know this is a syndicated show that plays on MANY MANY stations to include Sirius sat radio.

He supported everything (and his co-hosts) everything Ron Paul says. This was one of the BEST broadcasts I have heard to date (lasted a LONG LONG TIME) that featured Ron Paul.

Millions of people heard this broadcast.

This is the website of the guys (Bubba) that did the broadcast:

http://www.btls.com/joomla/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Under the "NEWS" tab there is a show archive area. It seems they are a few days behind in getting the broadcasts listed online. You might want to check it in a few days to hear the show from this morning (2-11 and it was 7:30 am or so)

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WERE LISTENING.

Kludge
02-11-2009, 07:05 AM
Uhh... Do we like an endorsement from "Bubba The Love Sponge"?

Cleaner44
02-11-2009, 07:29 AM

yes

MRoCkEd
02-11-2009, 07:43 AM
Yeah, he said he was supporting Ron Paul 1 year ago on the Howard Stern show. Not sure how frequently he mentions him on his own show though. I'm glad he gave him a lot of airtime (youtube PLZ).

Here's him 1 year ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLwkFG_CyHk

RonPaulCentral
02-11-2009, 07:50 AM

A man that has MILLIONS of listeners?! Ah, yeah!

I actually look at this guy as a kind of "pipeline to the sheoples."

DirtMcGirt
02-11-2009, 08:28 AM

Big Tent?

Hamer
02-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Bubba loves Ron Paul

He said once that if we put Ron Paul in mitt romneys body he would have been a lock!

fr33domfightr
02-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Bubba loves Ron Paul

He said once that if we put Ron Paul in mitt romneys body he would have been a lock!

This is probably true, but what does that say about the American People? We go for looks more than substance??? Since I voted for Ron Paul, at least I believe I did vote for substance over looks, or slickness.

FF

Kludge
02-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Big Tent?

Big tents only last until the carnies get beams to set up a tent of their own.