PDA

View Full Version : Just now on MSNBC, Barbara Boxer said, "The CBO? Who are they?" and Joe laughed

JP2010
02-11-2009, 06:40 AM
I can' t believe these people are our 'leaders'.

Barbara Boxer was using the Democrat talking point of 'we just can't do nothing' and said, "And the CBO says we should do nothing because that would be better. I mean, who are they?!"

Joe could barely tell her while laughing.

sluggo
02-11-2009, 07:58 AM
I really hope someone Youtubes this.

MsDoodahs
02-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Oh, so do I....

Truth Warrior
02-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Boxer has the IQ of a kumquat. :rolleyes: With no disrespect intended to kumquats. :D

Xenophage
02-11-2009, 01:27 PM
The Congressional Budget Office? The people the Democrats always cited whenever Georgie Boy was spending all his allowance money?

youngbuck
02-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Barbara Boxer is a poisonous dog who's commonly associated with loathing induced vomiting.

mczerone
02-11-2009, 01:54 PM
I can' t believe these people are our 'leaders'.

Barbara Boxer was using the Democrat talking point of 'we just can't do nothing' and said, "And the CBO says we should do nothing because that would be better. I mean, who are they?!"

Joe could barely tell her while laughing.

Like when an anchor made a point of laughing whenever Ron Paul was brought up, this strikes me as a manipulated comment. Even if she hadn't heard of the CBO, or didn't remember what they were, she's being derisive just to belittle the policy stance. Never could she actually refute the claim that "we should do nothing", because (1) there is no evidence or logic to support the case that we should do anything, especially not "fast and furious" as the government is pushing, and (2) she's not an economist - and therefore shouldn't be trusted to endorse nor demean any economic plan!

Talking heads can't keep their strings from showing. Now if only we could see who's pulling them.

Truth Warrior
02-11-2009, 01:57 PM
http://www.cbo.gov/ (http://www.cbo.gov/)

ihsv
02-11-2009, 02:04 PM
I was about to post a pic of Captain Picard, but I decided against it.

Waste of bandwidth.