02-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Absolutely amazing cover,

it's already my computers wallpaper.

mport1
02-11-2009, 02:27 AM
Wow, this is a good development.

Nate K
02-11-2009, 02:50 AM
if i can find it i'm gonna post a hilarious image tomorrow that will offend a lot of people but will be too awesome to matter. btw this is great!

qwerty
02-11-2009, 04:06 AM
AWESOME!!!

:cool:

Kludge
02-11-2009, 05:11 AM
And thus became the battle cry for contemporary demands for liberty: "YAR!"

zach
02-11-2009, 10:20 AM
I want it.. the price is a bit much for me right now. :(

Jeremy
02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
the third headline on the right kind of bothers me though because it's like... well that's the only thing they can be <.<

Chester Copperpot
02-11-2009, 11:12 AM
nice

rp08orbust
02-11-2009, 11:15 AM
From the desk of John F. Tate
President, Campaign for Liberty

Please read the message below from our sister organization, Young Americans for Liberty. They are taking the fight to the stronghold of big government ideology: schools and colleges ... and America's youth are excited by the Ron Paul message.

Sincerely,

John Tate

---------------

“Will Ron Paul run for president in 2012?”

In the premier issue of Young American Revolution, a national youth magazine published by Young Americans for Liberty - the Dr. Paul-endorsed youth organization and continuation of Students for Ron Paul - we ask Ron Paul that very question.

You can find the answer and receive your own copy of Young American Revolution by supporting YAL with a $50 or more contribution today.

While I don't mind if you contribute just to receive an advance copy of the interview, I really hope you contribute because you believe in bringing Dr. Paul's message of liberty and activism to the young, idealistic students at America's schools.

Your support will help distribute more than 15,000 copies of Young American Revolution on college campuses all across the country and ensure the education of liberty-minded young people.

For your generosity, we will mail you a free copy of the 44 page advance issue when it publishes early next month.

As you consider your contribution, here's a sneak peak of the stunning cover art inserted below. I hope you quickly realize this is a professional endeavor and worthy of your support.

In this first ever issue of Young American Revolution, we have an exclusive four-page interview with Congressman Paul. We ask him some very uncommon questions that few have asked. Most importantly, he confirms he is writing a new book on the Federal Reserve to publish in a few months.

In reply to our question, Congressman Paul says, “It is true, and if the publishers accept the title - which they probably will if I insist on it - I came up with a title that someone gave me at one of our rallies: End the Fed.”

Can you believe it?! Ron Paul is writing a new book exclusively on the Federal Reserve, and we are breaking the news to you today!

If The Revolution: A Manifesto was any indication, Congressman Paul is about to blow the top off the Federal Reserve System and expose the truth to the American people.

But you can only read the exclusive interview, by supporting Young Americans for Liberty with a $50 or more contribution today.

Also, we are offering a limited edition [1 of 25] black and white print of the original cover art. The hand-drawn sketch illustrates the lead article “The Battle for Americas Youth” between Ron Paul and Barack Obama. Is this the presidential race in 2012?

For a $500 or more donation, we will send you a high quality print of this sketch signed and numbered by the artist.

As always, thank you for your support and generosity. You are the lifeblood of the Revolution, and the Revolution is spreading like wildfire on college campuses. Already 116 YAL chapters are active or forming on campuses across the country. Thousands of young people are on fire for our message.

Please help by contributing what you can to this effort today. Young American Revolution is the lone voice for liberty amongst our country’s youth, and we want to put as many copies into the hands of young people as we can afford.

You can make sure this happens by donating $50 or more today. Donate securely online at http://www.yaliberty.org/donate or mail a check to PO Box 2751, Arlington, VA 22202.

For liberty,

Jeff Frazee
jeff.frazee@yaliberty.org
Executive Director, YAL

P.S. – This week, Young Americans for Liberty also launched a web project to get our good friend and YAL member, Tom Woods, on TV. Please visit www.GetTomonTV.com to learn more and participate.

DAFTEK
02-11-2009, 11:17 AM
WOOOOW I just found a new frame to put in my office along the other Ron Paul frames :D

rp08orbust
02-11-2009, 11:17 AM

If the answer were "No,", would they be using the question to generate interest in the first issue of the magazine?

dr. hfn
02-11-2009, 12:34 PM
bump!

dr. hfn
02-11-2009, 12:34 PM
And thus became the battle cry for contemporary demands for liberty: "YAR!"

hilarious!

Jeremy
02-11-2009, 12:39 PM

If the answer were "No,", would they be using the question to generate interest in the first issue of the magazine?

They had a YouTube video of that interview, but then they took it down. I forgot what he said :P

It wasn't a no or a yes of course

dr. hfn
02-11-2009, 06:18 PM
when will this issue ship? YAL is the future!

Patronus
02-15-2009, 03:18 PM
when will this issue ship? YAL is the future!

They're finishing the editing and layout right now. Should be done by this evening, and to the printer by tomorrow. Our goal is to have them ready for mass distribution by CPAC in two weeks.