PDA

View Full Version : Huckaboo talks about honor and crusade

brandon
09-13-2007, 07:43 PM
On MSNBC huckabee just said that to leave now would be to dishonor the troops.

When olberman tried to compare the war to vietnam, huckabee said "this is a different type of war, we are fighting a theological war against extreme islam"

That isnt an exact quote, but it was something very close to that.

ctb619
09-13-2007, 07:44 PM
Olbermann had Huckabee on as a guest?

Qiu
09-13-2007, 07:44 PM
what the hell? theological war against islam? what is this guy, a crusader?

brandon
09-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Yea...i dont think it was olbermann's show, he was just doing some post bush coverage by interviewing a few people. Huckabee was the only iraq war supporter, the rest were dems critisizing the war

richard1984
09-13-2007, 07:47 PM
On MSNBC huckabee just said that to leave now would be to dishonor the troops.

When olbmerman tried to compare the war to vietnam, huckabee said "this is a different type of war, we are fighting a theological war against islam"

That isnt an exact quote, but it was something very close to that.

That's disgusting (what Huckaboo said).

Are these people educated at all?

I guess not....

honkywill
"this is a different type of war, we are fighting a theological war against islam"

I don't know why I'm surprised.

Qiu
did he use the word theological? are you sure of that?

kalami
09-13-2007, 07:48 PM
wow, that remark is wrong on so many levels

(if it's real, I'm genuinely surprised that anyone would say something that stupid nowadays)

itsnobody
09-13-2007, 07:48 PM
This guy is an idiot...the troops would be real excited to come home now...he talks about honor, but he's already betrayed honoring the constitution, betrayed representing the American people, I don't really know what honor he's talking about

brandon
09-13-2007, 07:49 PM
I am POSITIVE he called it a theological war. The exact wording of my quote is a little off though, i dont remember exactly how he put it

Qiu
09-13-2007, 07:51 PM
I am POSITIVE he called it a theological war. The exact wording of my quote is a little off though, i dont remember exactly how he put it
correct me if I'm wrong, but don't neocons condemn terrorism as a theological war?

JosephTheLibertarian
09-13-2007, 07:52 PM
why doesn't that dick head ever invite Ron Paul to come on? That guy is a total bitch lol

ItsTime
That's disgusting (what Huckaboo said).

Are these people educated at all?

I guess not....

it is not if THEY are, it is if the people they are speaking to (voters) are!

kalami
I wonder how all the Muslims feel that serve in our military knowing that this guy wants them to destroy their own religion. Can someone verify that he actually said this?

brandon
09-13-2007, 07:53 PM
correct me if I'm wrong, but don't neocons condemn terrorism as a theological war?

Yea, perhaps he was trying to say that The iraqis are fighting us for theological reasons, and not vice versa. But if thats what he was trying to say he did not say it right at all...made it sound like we are fighting for theological reasons

literatim
09-13-2007, 07:54 PM
So why did we invade Iraq, a secular country?

Qiu
09-13-2007, 07:54 PM
wait... I'm going to give huck some benefit of the doubt... noone could be this crazy.

Are you sure he didn't say something like "we are fighting against a theological war?"

Yea, perhaps he was trying to say that The iraqis are fighting us for theological reasons, and not vice versa. But if thats what he was trying to say he did not say it right at all...made it sound like we are fighting for theological reasons
EDIT: ok, that would make more sense

brandon
09-13-2007, 07:55 PM
I really hope someone is putting this up on you tube, because something this crazy needs hard proof for people to believe.

I am not making this up though

MsDoodahs
09-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Find a fucking youtube of that shit.

If he said that he is toast.

Isn't he?

What fucking country do I live in?

ARGH!

MsDoodahs
09-14-2007, 03:58 PM
I have scanned quickly through yesterday's transcripts from MSNBC, I cannot find the interview with Huckabee.

I have looked for it at youtube, it does not appear to be there either.

I am sure it happened because it was confirmed to me by a non RP person.

Anyone have this recorded?

Any ideas on why it's not available?

Maybe I just missed it, I'll go back and read again...but I am curious as to what is going on....

crapulence
09-14-2007, 04:09 PM
Here's the Huckabee interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVjnUMy_nZg

The "theological" response starts at 2:18.

MsDoodahs
09-14-2007, 04:17 PM
So he DID say it!

(I have not watched your link yet, I did find another when I tried the last time.)

Cowlesy
09-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Oooh...Aravoth, that is some good fodder if you have a Youtube clip on the way in the near future.

MsDoodahs
09-14-2007, 04:53 PM
AND, if I heard it correctly, MSNBC is doing another "send us your homemade commercials" again.

Didn't catch the details, but I could have sworn I heard a blurb about it earlier today.

:)