PDA

View Full Version : The Bush Family Funded Hitler

Geronimo
09-13-2007, 07:27 PM
It's not a conspiracy theory. It's the truth. Do a little research. Tell everyone you know.

This 10 minute video should shed some light on the subject. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1444892318122218726&q=bush+family+hitler&total=235&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

Green Mountain Boy
09-13-2007, 07:28 PM
this is true but doesn't belong in Ron Paul news

Geronimo
09-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Mods are welcome to move it.

ctb619
09-13-2007, 07:33 PM
What mods?

Geronimo
09-13-2007, 07:37 PM
There are no moderators on this board?

ctb619
There are no moderators on this board?

I'm mostly kidding....good video though

DjLoTi
lol ya @ the moved

JosephTheLibertarian
09-13-2007, 07:41 PM
why move it? the title looks great

paulitics
09-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Dubya was business partners with Bin Laden's brother. John Kerry and Dubya were Skull and Bones fraternity brothers. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Cowlesy
09-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Hot Topics please

Geronimo
09-13-2007, 08:04 PM
In 1918 George Bush's grandfather robbed some bones from the grave of Geronimo, in Fort Sill Kentucky. The bones were brought back to the Tomb of the Skull and Bones Society, in New Haven Connecticut.
More on that here. (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/02/60minutes/main576332.shtml)

Bush, Kerry and Queen Elizabeth are all related.
More on that here. (http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/08/294770.shtml)

lucius
09-13-2007, 10:47 PM
The U.S entered World War I in 1917. In the spring of 1918, Prescott's father, Samuel P. Bush, became chief of the Ordnance, Small Arms and Ammunition Section of the War Industries Board. The senior Bush took national responsibility for government assistance to and relations with Remington and other weapons companies.

This was an unusual appointment, as Prescott's father seemed to have no background in munitions. Samuel Bush had been president of the Buckeye Steel Castings Co. in Columbus, Ohio, makers of railcar parts. His entire career had been in the railroad business-- supplying equipment to the Wall Street-owned railroad systems.

The War Industries Board was run by Bernard Baruch, a Wall Street speculator with close personal and business ties to old E.H. Harriman. Baruch's brokerage firm had handled Harriman speculations of all kinds.

In 1918, Samuel Bush became director of the Facilities Division of the War Industries Board. Prescott's father reported to the Board's Chairman, Bernard Baruch, and to Baruch's assistant, Wall Street private banker Clarence Dillon.

http://www.tarpley.net/bush1.htm

saku39
09-13-2007, 10:59 PM
I saw the title and laughed.

Still, considering current events, I shouldn't be surprised if it's true.

microtron
09-13-2007, 11:42 PM
Man what a horrible, horrible title for this thread. It's the kind of thing Joe Average will reasonably and rightly turn away from if he came fresh to this forum to find out about Ron Paul. It's an extreme statement that will have a negative impact on a lot of first-comers, regardless of any truth or lack thereof behind it. And to boot, it has nothing at all to do with Ron Paul! This is a shining example of something that has bothered me greatly about the ambience of the online unofficial RP campaign for weeks now. Specifically, that it seems the more radical (again, to Joe Avg) of RP's policies are given much more attention by his most ardent supporters, than the positions that will appeal to a broader slice of the population. Sad reality is that MOST people will initially balk at the notion of getting rid of the IRS and the Fed. They are much more likely to be persuaded however if they first get a favorable impression of RP and are not being sold those ideas AS the first impression. Appeal to their sense of Liberty, swell their breast with the Constitution, THEN offer them a chance to retain their, their children's, and their nation's wealth by voting for RP and helping to end the above named evil institutions! Got to make the message POSITIVE at all times is what I'm, at this point, ranting about I guess. We are, or should be!, engaged at all times in psychological warfare when promoting RP to the masses. Subtlety and cunning are required to win from our MSM imposed underdog position. As tempting as it is to pummel people with the Stark Fist of Truth, it will not be as numerically rewarding as wooing them. At this point for us, how people perceive the truth we spread is almost as important as the fact that it is the truth, if that makes sense. And bear in mind, the only reason I mention this here is because this site seems to bounce between the #1 and #2 Google hits for 'Ron Paul forum'. Our voices count more here than on some random political forum.

Sorry to ruffle any feathers, simply had to get it off my chest. Peace.

Corydoras
09-14-2007, 02:29 AM
Truth is stranger than fiction.

John P. Schmitz, Deputy Counsel to George H.W. Bush during both his vice presidency and his presidency, is not only the son of John G. Schmitz, who ran for the Presidency against Richard Nixon in 1972... he is the brother of Mary Kay Letourneau, the teacher who went to prison for statutory rape of one of her teenage students and has since married the kid.

Revolution9
09-14-2007, 03:17 AM
George HW Bush is George Shreff, photographed with Otto Skorsezny and Martin Borman in Austria in 1942. Barbara Bush is the daughter of Aliester Crowley.:eek:

Best
Randy

WannaBfree
09-14-2007, 04:09 PM
The Whitehouse Coup (BBC)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/document/document_20070723.shtml

Document uncovers details of a planned coup in the USA in 1933 by right-wing American businessmen (owners of Heinz, Birds Eye, Goodtea, Maxwell Hse & George Bush’s Grandfather, Prescott)
(with audio link to radio show covering this)

derdy
09-14-2007, 04:43 PM
The Plot to Seize the White House (http://www.amazon.com/Plot-Seize-White-House-Conspiracy/dp/1602390363)

Electric Church
09-14-2007, 07:11 PM
Hot Topics please

what's so touchy about knockin bush and kerry in a Ron Paul forum? Unless, that is, you may be a distant cousin.
:cool:

constituent
09-14-2007, 07:43 PM
reading assignment-

the rise and fall of the third reich

Hook
09-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah, this is fairly old news. But whatever...

Geronimo
09-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Old news to you, maybe.

BrianH
09-14-2007, 09:17 PM
It's a concise and fairly current expose of what the history of the Bush family is all about. I think it's relevant here as this family more than any other has shaped the direction of republican party. And Ron Paul is the one outsider to this party who offers a sea change in the party. Thanks for posting.

Hook
09-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Old news to you, maybe.

I guess that came across as condesending. Sorry about that.
What I meant by the comment is that this angle has been covered by numerous news stories as well as Faherenheit 911. So it isn't really controversial. It is pretty much accepted by most Dems and Independents that pay attention.

propanes
09-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Mainly because the topic is not about Ron Paul and is a total turn off. Have a nice day.

what's so touchy about knockin bush and kerry in a Ron Paul forum? Unless, that is, you may be a distant cousin.
:cool:

Geronimo
09-15-2007, 10:25 AM
That's why this thread is in the General Politics & Other section.