PDA

View Full Version : Napolitano's new show

ladyjade3
02-10-2009, 10:17 AM
...on FoxNews.com premieres Wednesday with a Ron Paul interview. It is web based and I'm curious to see how it turns out. He'll also have Peter Schiff on, so please spread the word and watch!

ClayTrainor
02-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Sounds perfect... i'll probably tune into nearly every show.

"A Nation of Sheep" is still one of my favorite book that i've ever read.

bucfish
02-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks Jadyjade for the heads up!

UtahApocalypse
02-10-2009, 10:32 AM
what time on Wednesday? a day only has 24 hours

ladyjade3
02-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Oh yeah. 2pm EST

UtahApocalypse
02-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Oh yeah. 2pm EST

ClayTrainor
02-10-2009, 10:46 AM
i guess they'll be talking about ron pauls meeting with Bernanke.

I really can't wait to watch all of this unfold. Ron Paul has probably gone over what he's gonna say 1000 times in his head.

HOLLYWOOD
02-10-2009, 10:53 AM
WTF? Preachin & Pandering Snaggletooth Evangelist Mike Huckabee get's his own show on FOX News Network Television?

...and Judge Napolitano has to "SLUM IT" on the Internet?

...on FoxNews.com premieres Wednesday with a Ron Paul interview. It is web based and I'm curious to see how it turns out. He'll also have Peter Schiff on, so please spread the word and watch!

ladyjade3
02-10-2009, 11:02 AM
WTF? Preachin & Pandering Snaggletooth Evangelist Mike Huckabee get's his own show on FOX News Network Television?

...and Judge Napolitano has to "SLUM IT" on the Internet?

No no - I think they are experimenting with new media. Pretty soon your television set will seem like a victrola. :) It's going to be a much longer interview too - almost 1/2 hour! There is talk of trying to make this a weekly thing too, if it can be worked out on both ends.

The good news is the MSM has noticed that Dr. Paul is good for ratings! So we need you all to show up. They are kinda starting to like all that attention in their comments sections and online polls. I think that in itself is a success for us all!

UtahApocalypse
02-10-2009, 11:05 AM
No no - I think they are experimenting with new media. Pretty soon your television set will seem like a victrola. :) It's going to be a much longer interview too - almost 1/2 hour! There is talk of trying to make this a weekly thing too, if it can be worked out on both ends.

The good news is the MSM has noticed that Dr. Paul is good for ratings! So we need you all to show up. They are kinda starting to like all that attention in their comments sections and online polls. I think that in itself is a success for us all!

Agreed! Fox knows how we dominate the Internet. They are targeting this show to reach US, and it will work. I will never turn Fox News on my TV. I can slide by and watch this internet feed.

MRoCkEd
02-10-2009, 11:09 AM
This is cool but I have a feeling that very few people other than Ron Paul supporters will watch this if it's online only...
I guess we'll have to try and make it go viral on youtube like that "online only" Stossel interview.

ladyjade3
02-10-2009, 11:42 AM
only Ron Paul supporters? Like we some kind of fringe minority group? Like we have no clout? Please. FoxNews.com doesn't see it this way, and neither should you. :)

Cowlesy
02-10-2009, 11:48 AM
They know a bit of a libertarian bend is good for ratings, but I also think guys like Cavuto and Asman actually believe large pieces of the philosophy as well.

StudentForPaul08
02-10-2009, 12:08 PM
What us the show called? Is there a website? I can't find info. :(

HOLLYWOOD
02-10-2009, 12:12 PM

Kewl... I hope we have a choice of viewing in High Definition. I have a 1920x1080 24" monitor :).

They should provided choices... yeah RP is also loved at the CBOE... they were cheering when he spoke his opening statement!

Matt Collins
02-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Awesome. I love the Judge.