PDA

View Full Version : "Where is the Ron Paul Army" - Blog in SC

SaratogaForRonPaul
02-09-2009, 10:45 AM
http://theconservativist.com/2009/02/05/where-is-rons-army-now/

Interesting read. Its not a smear piece.

IPSecure
02-09-2009, 10:51 AM
We know that several Ron Paul supporters were ousted from the Greenville County Executive Committee for supporting Democratic Senate Challenger Bob Conley, who was running as a Conservative Democrat. He had little support from the state Democratic Party and claims to have been a Ron Paul ally.

All in all, it appears many of the army went different ways, supporting different candidates and getting involved in local parties. Some have said “screw the GOP” and is afraid to touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Seems to me the GOP strategy to divide and conquer is working.

Between Winning and Losing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DN-fhY96p0&fmt=18

MsDoodahs
02-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Nah.

There are FAR MORE areas for people who share the basic ideal of freedom to hang out nowadays.

We're not in one place.

We're EVERYWHERE.

;)

speciallyblend
02-09-2009, 04:10 PM

yep killing their own party.. the gop is losing members not gaining them;)

Truth Warrior
02-09-2009, 04:42 PM
They've just ended their divisive behavior and joined the Dems. Anything else is just for show and to continue to hoodwink the flocks in order to keep the contributed FRNs rolling in. :p :rolleyes:

mediahasyou
02-09-2009, 04:48 PM
I am here.

ItsTime
02-09-2009, 04:52 PM
working hard IRL to spread the message.

Athan
02-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Getting armed and planting crops, here. By the way, say you are a Ron Paul supporter so you don't get shot at by your buds preparing for the worst.

heavenlyboy34
02-09-2009, 08:53 PM
They've just ended their divisive behavior and joined the Dems. Anything else is just for show and to continue to hoodwink the flocks in order to keep the contributed FRNs rolling in. :p :rolleyes:

QFT!! ;):p

Athan
02-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Shit let them know we are here.

tonesforjonesbones
02-09-2009, 10:59 PM
The C4L isn't doing a very good job of Rallying the Republic I guess...Ron Paulers don't want no stinkin top down! tones

jrich4rpaul
02-10-2009, 07:33 AM

Thanks for plugging my video :D

speciallyblend
02-10-2009, 08:16 AM
The C4L isn't doing a very good job of Rallying the Republic I guess...Ron Paulers don't want no stinkin top down! tones

links??? evidence? proof of what you say???

this is breaking news, can you please give me any evidence of what you say?

they have over 100,000 members and are gaining ground daily. yet you assert they are not?

If they were not gaining ground we wouldn't be having these mini-rallys!!!

the C4L is not perfect,but better then most groups.
curious do you have a group with 100,000 registered members??

C4L has more credibility then the GOP!!! in my eyes!

THE PROBLEM ISN'T THE C4L it is the GOP that is the problem!

Live_Free_Or_Die
02-10-2009, 01:54 PM
nt

Gin
02-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Actually, there is no way to tell how many of us there are. We are all spread out all over the place. There are new websites and radio shows popping up all over the net. Everyone is going to work on restoring different parts of the Constitution... But we all want the same thing...

Just imagine CFL as a big octopus and it's legs are all the different avenues folks are going in the name of Liberty. Ron Paul's Presidential run really started a storm.. those who hadn't heard of him a year ago, know all about him now. And even if they don't know about Ron Paul they are still in the fight to restore the Constitution.

The Movement is growing more and more every day... as Ron Paul has said many times...
Freedom is Popular......Keep Spreading The Message...

gcoats84
02-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Just so everyone knows, this was an article I wrote to stir the pot. I supported Paul in the primaries and was wanting to see how active we were in SC. You know precinct organization is in 3 weeks.

angelatc
02-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Just so everyone knows, this was an article I wrote to stir the pot. I supported Paul in the primaries and was wanting to see how active we were in SC. You know precinct organization is in 3 weeks.

Mark Sanford is about the best the GOP has to offer Ron Paul supporters. If we can't fit into the SC GOP, there's not much hope elsewhere.

Truth Warrior
02-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Mark Sanford is about the best the GOP has to offer Ron Paul supporters. If we can't fit into the SC GOP, there's not much hope elsewhere. What's a Bilderberg attendee or two among friends? :D