PDA

View Full Version : Columbia, SC Straw Poll LESS THAN 1 WEEK

RPatTheBeach
09-13-2007, 05:26 PM
So there is a Straw Poll in Columbia, SC on Sept. 20th. Supposedly, numerous candidates will be there, but not Ron Paul. I haven't seen anything about this Straw Poll on here. Is anyone planning on attending? I believe it is $50/ticket, which gets you a vote and dinner.

http://www.campaignsandelections.com/sc/articles/index.cfm?id=516

speciallyblend
09-13-2007, 06:33 PM
bump,people in SC should try and vote for RON PAUL,imagine ron paul doesnt show but wins the poll,priceless would be priceless

Michael Ingram
09-13-2007, 06:38 PM
bump

Keith
09-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Ron Paul should have no trouble in the South since he has the best credentials for being pro life and pro guns. Unfortunately the only thing a lot of people know about him is that he is pro peace, which is good, but for some reason not as popular in the south as it should be.

RPatTheBeach
09-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Ron Paul should have no trouble in the South since he has the best credentials for being pro life and pro guns. Unfortunately the only thing a lot of people know about him is that he is pro peace, which is good, but for some reason not as popular in the south as it should be.

I have a difficult time understanding why RP is not more widely accepted in the south.

purplechoe
09-14-2007, 12:22 AM
bump

Slugg
09-14-2007, 12:25 AM
I have a difficult time understanding why RP is not more widely accepted in the south.

'cuz he tawlks funy.

austin356
09-14-2007, 12:30 AM

We have been tricked. We have been suburbanized (not arguing for/against; just noting the geographic landscape has help shift the political landscape) and have lost alot of our former glory aka our "rugged individualism".

The South used to be Jeffersonian; Now it does not know what it is.