PDA

View Full Version : Stop bashing obama, bash the failed gop leadership!!!!

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 12:26 PM
sorry folks just had to get this off my chest.

Take everyones anger and direct it to the correct source= THE FAILED GOP LEADERSHIP!!

THE GOP brought us Obama, so instead of bashing obama. THANK YOUR GOP LEADERSHIP.

REMIND YOURSELF. it isn't obama it is the corrupt GOP leadership that brought us obama!!!

everytime you want to bitch about obama, CALL YOUR LOCAL GOP OFFICES AND THANK THEM FOR OBAMA!!!

OBAMA,brought to you by a failed/corrupt GOP LEADERSHIP!!!!!

or like the gop wants you to believe, blame kenny for voting for chuck;)

Truth Warrior
02-08-2009, 12:29 PM
The Difference between Democrats and Republicans
http://differencebetweendemocratsandrepublicans.com/ (http://differencebetweendemocratsandrepublicans.com/)

An accurate, quick and easy read.<IMHO>

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 12:38 PM
http://differencebetweendemocratsandrepublicans.com/ (http://differencebetweendemocratsandrepublicans.com/)

+1,000,000,000

i have seen that book before hahaha

virgil47
02-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Perhaps whenever we want to complain about Obama we should just come here and thank the majority of the members here for helping Obama get elected. I'm surprised that his people haven't given awards to those here that preferred him over McCain. If the Paulites had spent as much effort helping McCain as they did whining about the fact that Dr. Paul wasn't chosen Obama wouldn't be a factor in today's politics.

Truth Warrior
02-08-2009, 12:40 PM
+1,000,000,000

i have seen that book before hahaha So just BASH them ALL, except for Ron. ;) :D He's in a class all by himself.<IMHO>

Kotin
02-08-2009, 12:41 PM
how about bash the whole lot of them.

hillbilly123069
02-08-2009, 12:43 PM
It's the fault of those who give in to the corporate incentives to sell us out,as well as our own for not responding as an organized force everytime they step out of line.

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Perhaps whenever we want to complain about Obama we should just come here and thank the majority of the members here for helping Obama get elected. I'm surprised that his people haven't given awards to those here that preferred him over McCain. If the Paulites had spent as much effort helping McCain as they did whining about the fact that Dr. Paul wasn't chosen Obama wouldn't be a factor in today's politics.

yep thank me and all of us at RPF:) let them know our opinion doesn't matter and our votes do not either. I was told by gop leaders in colorado that my wifes vote didn't matter and that we didn't matter! so why blame us .the gop told us they didn't need us. Then you come here and blame us??? hmmmm you sure your name isn't steele???? one minute you do not need us. then you lose and blame us,yep sounds like a neo-con TALKING POINT TO ME!!!

Strangely they didn't need our votes until after the election, maybe the next time they will listen to us,instead of giving us LIP SERVICE.

I will gladly take all of the blame as im sure everyone here will to.

The only people who brought us obama are the gop leadership for giving us no one to vote for.

So call the gop and if they want to win next time ,then tell them to give me a CALL;)

Why should we help mccain,they had the same voting record in the senate???

look the gop didn't give anyone a reason to vote mccain.

yes we republicans should vote for mccain after they broke rules in almost every gop convention!

sorry i do not vote for folks that kick me in the balls.

i didn't vote for obama or mccain. so is that my fault to ????:) i guess so.

i suggest you call the gop and tell them to listen to us or start recruiting illegal aliens to join the gop;)
virgil i wouldn't stand outside for mccain even if he paid me to;)

maybe the gop shouldn't have used unethical/illegal tactics against us. We do not reward corruption with votes!!! the gop lost our votes at the colorado/nevada convention. or do you justclose your eyes to all the lies and corruption from the gop leadership,kinda like asking a republican activist to promote the devil(corrupt gop)!!!!

i blame the gop not obama for the failed primaries. do you so easily forget the liars called the gop leadership???

you must be one of those lesser then 2 evils republicans. I AM NO SHEEP

if your best argument is vote for mccain because obama is running. THEN THIS IS WHY YOU LOST!!!!

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 12:51 PM
So just BASH them ALL, except for Ron. ;) :D He's in a class all by himself.<IMHO>

yep

dr. hfn
02-08-2009, 12:53 PM
oh i bash both parties and leaderships in my college paper opinion articles....i have about 6 or 7 so far published, ckeck em out at my c4l blog:

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/user/Son_Of_Liberty/

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 01:00 PM

if the corrupt GOP leadership had played fair then Dr Paul would of won the primary(the GOP did everything they could to marginalize the Ron Paul republicans) reality on the ground is DR RON PAUL would of easily beat Obama!!. The GOP gave no other option for the average voter to choose from. it was dumb(Obama) vs dumber(McCain) i voted for none of the above. The average American voter voted for dumb instead of dumber aka Obama.
If your a true republican you could not support McCain!!!

McCain went against every republican principle!!!

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 01:08 PM
oh i bash both parties and leaderships in my college paper opinion articles....i have about 6 or 7 so far published, ckeck em out at my c4l blog:

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/user/Son_Of_Liberty/

look forward to reading them thanks tkubic

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 01:24 PM

the bottom line is the gop is the problem! obama is not a republican the last time i looked. The gop was sent a mandate, straighten your act up or become the new whig party. History just might dictate the end of the republican party as we know it and the only ones to blame are the failed gop leadership!!

if you want to put it all on our shoulders. Then i would remind the gop maybe they should listen next time;) which i highly doubt!!! we still have the same failed leadership aka neo-cons....

georgiaboy
02-08-2009, 01:40 PM
SB, as soon as i read the thread title, without even looking at who started it, i knew it was you!

keep up the good fight. :-)

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 02:02 PM
SB, as soon as i read the thread title, without even looking at who started it, i knew it was you!

keep up the good fight. :-)

just a simple man trying to fight the system. If it was not for RPF. I do not think i would of ever become a republican. If the gop doesn't start listening soon. The RP republicans will be in office as RON PAUL DEMOCRATS!!!

ARobb
02-08-2009, 02:30 PM

How could we support John McCain? I wasn't going to vote for Obama but I also wasn't going to vote for McCain.

He and Ron Paul are like night and day.

McCain has consistently voted for higher taxes, more government, more unnecessary wars, more spending etc.

I honestly can't think of one thing McCain and Ron Paul agree on.

Munier1
02-08-2009, 03:52 PM
It sounds the like the OP thinks we need to find the root cause of the problems we are currently facing and that solely attacking Obama would be missing the big picture. This is an entirely reasonable point.

With that said, we should look back even further than the GOP leadership.

Blame Alexander fucking Hamilton! He started this crap in the US. He is the architect of American authoritarianism, particularly through his support of central banking.

Following that: blame Woodrow Wilson, blame FDR, blame Dubya, blame Lincoln, blame a lot of folks. These individuals reinvigorated the Hamiltonian spirit, and, in many cases, took it beyond even Hamilton's desires for strong, centralized government. All things considered, this dilemma we have with the government is quite an old one.

Truth Warrior
02-08-2009, 03:59 PM
It sounds the like the OP thinks we need to find the root cause of the problems we are currently facing and that solely attacking Obama would be missing the big picture. This is an entirely reasonable point.

With that said, we should look back even further than the GOP leadership.

Blame Alexander fucking Hamilton! He started this crap in the US. He is the architect of American authoritarianism, particularly through his support of central banking.

Following that: blame Woodrow Wilson, blame FDR, blame Dubya, blame Lincoln, blame a lot of folks. These individuals reinvigorated the Hamiltonian spirit, and, in many cases, took it beyond even Hamilton's desires for strong, centralized government. All things considered, this dilemma we have with the government is quite an old one. Yep, really SUCKS, don't it? ;)

xd9fan
02-08-2009, 05:40 PM
bash them all.....they are from the same cloth

puppetmaster
02-08-2009, 06:19 PM

lol

two sides of the same coin.....we lose either way

sdczen
02-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Bash them all! No one gets a free pass anymore.

Bruno
02-08-2009, 07:48 PM

That's awesome. I've already forwarded it on. Thanks!

Truth Warrior
02-08-2009, 07:51 PM
That's awesome. I've already forwarded it on. Thanks! :cool: You're welcome. :)