PDA

View Full Version : Sick and tired of "Democrat" mandate lie

Brian4Liberty
02-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Has anyone noticed the massive use of the "Democrat Mandate" excuse? It's like a left-wing talking point now. People will say "Obama won, it's a mandate for everything and anything that the Democrats want to do". It's especially used when debating the bailout legislation.

Sorry, wrong. Obama beat Hillary in the Primary because he was more anti-Iraq war. He beat McCain for essentially the same reason.

This was not a mandate for massive government taxing, spending, debt and bailouts. It was a mandate for less war. Someone needs to remind the left-wing media.

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 12:16 PM
yes the democrats had a mandate for less war. the republican party has the mandate for bigger goverment taxing,spending and debt baliouts. which is why the republican party has no legs to stand on against the dems. both parties will screw us. The mandate is both parties are for bigger government!!! hard to believe a republican after 8 yrs of bush.

One thing the voters mandated was sending the republican party packing. the only people to blame for obama are the gop leadership!!! ALL OF THEM.

Do not blame the voter blame the parties. We gave dems no option but to vote for obama after 8 yrs of bush AND MORE OF THE CORRUPT PARTY LEADERSHIP who railroaded us with mccain!!!!

I wish everyone would take the anger and frustration of obama and apply it to the correct party, the failed gop leadership.

forget obama focus on the corrupt liars known as the gop as well!!!

kinda hard for the wolf(gop) to bitch about the size of government when the wolves were eating the chickens(larger government programs)...

there is not even one leg for the gop to stand on!!!!!

blame the gop not obama!!!

Brian4Liberty
02-08-2009, 12:20 PM
yes the democrats had a mandate for less war. the republican party has the mandate for bigger goverment taxing,spending and debt baliouts. which is why the republican party has no legs to stand on against the dems. both parties will screw us.

Good point about the big government, over spending faux-Republicans. Throwing them out was a mandate for less government spending and bailouts, not more!

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Good point about the big government, over spending faux-Republicans. Throwing them out was a mandate for less government spending and bailouts, not more!

exactly but i doubt the gop will listen?? i have been trying for over 2 yrs know and it all falls on deaf ears and to me nominating steele and the gop pushing palin. Well i doubt the gop will move forward when they just took 20 steps backwards.

very frustrating and i will let every gop office i can call know about it,especially the Colorado GOP!!!!

I suspect the gop will fall flat on their faces in next election.

I can now talk to people about the gop because we have a black rnc chair. I swear the gop is smoking crack!!!

RNC LEADERSHIP is the problem, more neo-cons.

The RNC will assure we lose our asses in the next election. I couldn't sell the gop to folks in Colorado even if their was a diamond in the bag of manure!!!!

virgil47
02-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Spoken like a true Obamaton! The voters of this country have no one to blame other than themselves for the election of Obama. The Republican party did not twist anyone's arm and make them vote for an individual that most likely is not even an American citizen let alone a natural born citizen.

Brian4Liberty
02-08-2009, 12:48 PM
blame the gop not obama!!!

BTW, I was not directing that at Obama. More at the left-media, Nancy Pelosi, Rachel Maddow, etc...

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Spoken like a true Obamaton! The voters of this country have no one to blame other than themselves for the election of Obama. The Republican party did not twist anyone's arm and make them vote for an individual that most likely is not even an American citizen let alone a natural born citizen.

????? dude are you on drugs or something. i did not vote for obama .

I VOTED FOR THE CP , CHUCK BALDWIN , do not blame me,blame the corrupt colorado gop for breaking convention rules and alienating us republicans. obama did neither. the gop did!!! obama is not a republican. I AM!!!

I am a NEW REPUBLICAN. I begged the GOP to allow me to vote Republican,but they told me they did not need me! They decided to alienate me for being a Ron Paul Republican. They have to earn my vote! Which they did not!!!by their own actions.

I do not fall for the lesser of 2 evil crap!!!

i do not reward liars or corruption(gop leadership) with my vote. The GOP twisted every arm and used every tactic to marginalize Ron Paul) all you have to do is research the gop conventions!!! to know why the gop lost!!!

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 01:12 PM
BTW, I was not directing that at Obama. More at the left-media, Nancy Pelosi, Rachel Maddow, etc...

i know :) it just reminded me who to blame as well:) THE GOP LEADERSHIP!

Brian4Liberty
02-10-2009, 01:38 AM

Ok, now I can direct it at Obama. He claimed several times today that his election was a mandate for massive government intervention and spending. Ironically, he also accused Bush of overspending to create our current deficit. Hmm, so it was a mandate to spend even more than drunken sailors? Would that be spending like drunken, aged socialites at a Rodeo Drive plastic surgery center? Maybe that's why they put Pelosi in charge...