PDA

View Full Version : We're a Satire Site?

RonPaulFanInGA
02-07-2009, 09:42 PM
http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=2071

Who knew? :confused:

hillertexas
02-07-2009, 09:46 PM
ha...the obama forum is allegedly a satire site

torchbearer
02-07-2009, 09:47 PM
ha...the obama forum is a satire site

rumor!

hillertexas
02-07-2009, 09:49 PM
rumor!

lol...fixed ;)

Barackistan
02-10-2009, 09:51 AM
These are some of the most immature and most idiotic people I have ever seen.

How does their forum exist? It's all just a bunch of fluff and garbage. These people are clowns. Only five people, at this time, are even checking out their board called "Economic Policy", yet over 70 people are looking at "Obama Watch - Keeping an Eye on Our Enemies".

Where are the minds of Obama supporters? Or am I asking too much?

MRoCkEd
02-10-2009, 10:54 AM
These are some of the most immature and most idiotic people I have ever seen.

How does their forum exist? It's all just a bunch of fluff and garbage. These people are clowns. Only five people, at this time, are even checking out their board called "Economic Policy", yet over 70 people are looking at "Obama Watch - Keeping an Eye on Our Enemies".

Where are the minds of Obama supporters? Or am I asking too much?
You're kidding, right?

Barackistan
02-10-2009, 01:48 PM
No. I am not kidding. I thought 55% of his voters were college educated. Which leads me to believe that the other 45% occupy that website.

A bit sad, isn't it?

Danke
02-10-2009, 01:53 PM
No. I am not kidding. I thought 55% of his voters were college educated. Which leads me to believe that the other 45% occupy that website.

A bit sad, isn't it?

You're kidding, right?

I guess not...:D

AutoDas
02-10-2009, 02:13 PM
I always did think libertarians are the only ones who can get away with satire.

torchbearer
02-10-2009, 02:20 PM
I always did think libertarians are the only ones who can get away with satire.

because its truth.

JamesButabi
02-10-2009, 02:30 PM
I cant tell if these are peopl are being serious or not, because I know people that ignorant in real life.

torchbearer
02-10-2009, 02:34 PM
I cant tell if these are peopl are being serious or not, because I know people that ignorant in real life.

Scary huh?

Danke
02-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Scary huh?

That's why the Libertarian need for sarcasm. Otherwise the scary turns into depression.

Tatsit
02-11-2009, 08:24 AM
We need to all visit there website and post the truth on what is going on. We do not need to go in there mocking and fueling fires, other then to promote freedom and liberty.

To inform them about what is going on, and what is heading our way and to promote them to investigate the world around them and not listen to what government is telling them...

Tatsit
02-11-2009, 09:14 AM
These guys are seriously going to hate me lol -- I have been reading their forums for a few hours now and I am almost (almost) in shock about what they are believing.

almost everything that comes out of their keyboard is a racist remark of one form or another - someone brought up the similarities between obama youth and hitlers youth and that person was called a racist right off the bat.

not to mention the propaganda there to repair for war against US is insane!

I do not believe this should be taken lightly - oh and if you make a racist comment (on what they consider racist) they report you to homeland security.

american.swan
02-11-2009, 09:24 AM
These guys are seriously going to hate me lol -- I have been reading their forums for a few hours now and I am almost (almost) in shock about what they are believing.

almost everything that comes out of their keyboard is a racist remark of one form or another - someone brought up the similarities between obama youth and hitlers youth and that person was called a racist right off the bat.

I do not believe this should be taken lightly - oh and if you make a racist comment (on what they consider racist) they report you to homeland security.

Relax.

Jeremy
02-11-2009, 10:10 AM
this thread makes me LOL

Elwar
02-11-2009, 10:18 AM

http://files.jonezy.org/racist.gif

slacker921
02-11-2009, 10:39 AM
LOL.. I wondered where the good old johnmccainforums.com crew went. Some good laughs were had there.

torchbearer
02-11-2009, 11:02 AM
LOL.. I wondered where the good old johnmccainforums.com crew went. Some good laughs were had there.

yeah, and I wonder where the fredthompsonforum.com crew went....hmmm

pinkmandy
02-11-2009, 05:51 PM
this thread makes me LOL

Me, too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

:D

Elwar
02-12-2009, 10:07 AM
No, this site is legit. The word "the" in The Obama Forum is underlined. I think that's a common standard for showing legitimacy.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-12-2009, 12:46 PM
you know... I do not know what is the saddest... the fact that people do not know this is a parody site or the fact that people cannot tell it is a parody site.

Elwar
02-12-2009, 12:53 PM
you know... I do not know what is the saddest... the fact that people do not know this is a parody site or the fact that people cannot tell it is a parody site.

I think most people realize that ronpaulforums is a parody site...there isn't truly this much support for the Constitution in this country.

It's just a couple people in the basement of their parent's bedroom.

Tatsit
02-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Ya, I login to hundreds of accounts all day and post messages :D