PDA

View Full Version : Mass Action...NOW!

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-07-2009, 08:24 PM
It seems to me that some people have passed over the thread about ending the Federal Reserve because it's too wordy, or they just haven't gotten deep enough into the subject, or the thread...or both...

Take another look. Study closely. This looks like something we ALL need to educate ourselves on QUICKLY.

We have an opportunity here, which if used effectively, could exploit a major flaw in the federal reserve's fractional reserve banking system, thereby greatly diminishing it's power over our money and economy... if not ending it's reign entirely!

Ron Paul has called for the abolishment of the Federal Reserve... it's time we actually go out and abolish it ourselves! "Let the Revolution begin!"

We need to study hard and study fast... This is how we kill the beast!! RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!

Forget voting...forget guns... (well, keep your guns anyway of course!..and your voting I suppose)

This Revolution is a WAR... and HERE'S one of our greatest battles staring us in the face... do we sit back and wait for "Barack of Nazareth" and the "535 Wisemen" to take care of it for us? OF COURSE NOT!!

ON YOUR FEET SOLDIERS!!

Here's the thread... start boning up IMMEDIATELY. I'm sure Gonzo is willing to help with any questions you have.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=178115

The pen is truly mightier this time!

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-07-2009, 09:02 PM
wow... 18 views already?

and not one reply... typical... someone says "hey! we can end the federal reserve in a few days!" and everyone says... I wonder what else is on this Ron Paul Forums thing... maybe we can talk about the pledge or canned goods.

WAKE UP! Let's do SOMETHING now!

sirgonzo420
02-07-2009, 09:19 PM
wow... 18 views already?

and not one reply... typical... someone says "hey! we can end the federal reserve in a few days!" and everyone says... I wonder what else is on this Ron Paul Forums thing... maybe we can talk about the pledge or canned goods.

I'm glad that at least a handful here have taken an interest.

:)

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-07-2009, 09:26 PM
thanks Gonzo... so you're ready?

You need to teach us some more.

Seems you've already been putting this theory into practice, and I would like a simplified instruction booklet, per se, from you on this so even the sheep can do it.

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Now I realize no one is posting here because I redirected them... I hope you all take the time to read that thread over... it is MORE than worth the time!!

I've spent all day thinking about this, and it's all I can think about.

If we can pull this off, we'll be FREE!!

It's such a liberating feeling just to imagine the possibility of pulling this off!

READ IT OVER.. STUDY IT... GET THE THEORY TOGETHER... AND PUT IT INTO PRACTICE!!

-Dave Gay

Athan
02-08-2009, 12:31 AM
The problem is that the issue must be fought in court. We should still start moving towards making non-endorsements of the fed.

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-08-2009, 12:41 AM
That's what I'm talking about!

I'm just saying that we go and demand our Treasury Notes... There's no court case needed.

I'm not even going into the tax-paying aspect of it... we can topple the FED simply by demanding our Treasury Notes when we "non-endorse" a check!

In turn, the FED is required to pay for that note.

Their fractional reserve system is so incredibly overdrwawn that they could never do it and would collapse! ...and if they didn't collapse...well, we got off our asses and tried SOMETHING instead of waiting for legislation or court cases.

angelatc
02-08-2009, 12:58 AM
wow... 18 views already?

I am more into things that are actually attainable in the near future, like having an influence on the stimulus bill.

driller80545
02-08-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm into it. I am going to the bank with my next check and demand USN. At least it is something.

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-08-2009, 01:09 AM
I am more into things that are actually attainable in the near future, like having an influence on the stimulus bill.

This is attainable in the IMMEDIATE future!

Counting on these people to pass or not pass legislation is worthless at this point!

We have an opportunity in our hands RIGHT NOW!!

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-08-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm into it. I am going to the bank with my next check and demand USN. At least it is something.

Make sure you do it properly, like gonzo explains in the original thread.

angelatc
02-08-2009, 01:28 AM
THen we can get pot legalized next!

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-08-2009, 10:56 AM
funny. but I'm actually being serious here, and I'm referring to doing something that's ALREADY LEGAL, rather than resorting to a single act of civil-disobedience or violence, and without having to wait for legislators who do nothing

mediahasyou
02-08-2009, 11:01 AM
SO how would this actually work?

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-08-2009, 11:20 AM
read over the first thread... all 15 pages... start with the beginning...

It's a long read, but you will begin educating yourself on how this can work... try not to get bogged down with the idea of not paying taxes... right now the goal is simply the redemption of Fed Notes for Treasury Notes causing the FED to collapse.

raiha
02-08-2009, 12:15 PM
You have a major battle on your hands Mr Gay. I think people on this forum have a view in their heads that only liberals get off their fat arses to protest (scuze me I'm antipodean)
The other problem is that you probably have to have around 3000 posts before the suspicion abates...if then.
Then you have the ones addicted to the internet and/or pot. (kills motivation you realize)
Aside all that you have a durn fine group of people worth perservering with.

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-08-2009, 01:04 PM
well, I used to have this to my credit...but it was soooo long ago... 2008

"I believe David Gay is the best qualified candidate to serve in the US Congress from the 25th district of New York. David would make a strong replacement for Jim Walsh, who recently announced his retirement. David believes very strongly in the traditional Republican principles of constitutionally limited government and free enterprise. I am happy to give him my endorsement."

-- Ron Paul

I suppose I'd better start racking up those 3,000 posts first...

All joking aside, I realize I have my work cut out for me, but we need to do something so why not start?

Rael
02-08-2009, 04:51 PM
You might get more people interested if you post a brief summary. Not many people are going to read a long article or 15 pages of a thread, unless they are already interested to begin with.

Crash Martinez
02-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Bump for Dave.

...Even though I am pretty skeptical. I mean, this gov't is rewriting the rules on a daily basis! I frankly doubt they're gonna let a "paper problem" like this put them under.

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Well, we'll just have to redeem them for coins instead... the only unmistakable money from the Treasury as opposed to this ambiguously gay duo of FRN's also being USN's

Crash Martinez
02-10-2009, 11:03 AM
gay duo
hahahaha!

David A. Gay, Sr.
02-10-2009, 11:18 AM
laugh all you want... your last name is gay too.

But on a more serious note... unlike the federal reserve note... which CAN'T be serious!

We should just redeem all the FRN's for coins... quickest way to deflate them, plus you don't have to worry about your "right" to "exchange" them for the exact same piece of paper magically turned into a US note... what a joke!

If 100,000 just went to our individual banks and all took out $1000 in quarters on a given Friday... how much of a dent would we make?

Well, that would be 1/3rd of the supposed amount the FED has on reserve!

That's huge!