PDA

View Full Version : Personal goals?

paulitics
09-13-2007, 03:21 PM
What are your personal goals for the campaign. Do you realize if you write them down you are 10 times more likely to achieve them? Matter of fact, if you announce them here you are probably 100 times more likely, because your mind will not allow you to be a liar. :) It is also important to be as specific as possible, not just say something generic like " my goal is too work hard. "

So here they are:

1) Locally: hand out no less than 500 cards or flyers face to face in my local neigborhood.

2) Spend no less than 100 hours between now and primaries helping out the NH campaign, with emphasis on the mailout program with a minimum of 20 hours per month in Sept, and Oct.

Spirit of '76
09-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Some of mine:

1.) Target business people and entrepreneurs with Ron Paul ads specifically geared toward this demographic.

3.)Convince as many members of the Harrison County Republican Club as possible to support Ron Paul for President.

4.) Get elected as a county delegate to the WV State GOP Convention to vote for Ron Paul.

5.) Attend Ron Paul's inauguration in January of 2009.

6.) Bask in the warm, golden glow of my newfound Freedom.

paulitics
09-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Some of mine:

1.) Target business people and entrepreneurs with Ron Paul ads specifically geared toward this demographic.

3.)Convince as many members of the Harrison County Republican Club as possible to support Ron Paul for President.

4.) Get elected as a county delegate to the WV State GOP Convention to vote for Ron Paul.

5.) Attend Ron Paul's inauguration in January of 2009.

6.) Bask in the warm, golden glow of my newfound Freedom.

ha, look at your post number. 1776