PDA

View Full Version : Bush to announce Iraq Presence FOREVER-- and Chris Matthews Sounds Like Ron Paul

Rick Williams
09-13-2007, 03:18 PM
Matthews cites George Washington-- saying what ever happened to the idea of no entangling alliances?? They're all taking their lessons from Ron now, as Bush disappears into the quagmire. I'll ask Ron about this tomorrow in Seattle. TUNE IN on ronpaulradio.com. The Bush speech tonight will take the neocons down the drain-- and the Republican Party with them. Unless, of course, Ron is the nominee. It's getting better and better.

mconder
09-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Bush to announce Iraq Presence FOREVER

I really wish Congress had the will to impeach a president in his last year in office. It really bothers me that this criminal will be aloud to finish his term.

LibertyEagle
09-13-2007, 03:33 PM

I really wish Congress had the will to impeach a president in his last year in office. It really bothers me that this criminal will be aloud to finish his term.

Impeached and then prosecuted for TREASON!!!!

MikeStanart
09-13-2007, 03:42 PM

Let him sit in time-out in a cell for a while and think about what he "done".

Give me liberty
09-13-2007, 03:44 PM

I wish the congrees had the guts to impeach bill clinton over his 78 days of bombing on Yugoslavia.

But i dont have any hopes up that the Congress will start impeaching bush yet.

SeanEdwards
09-13-2007, 03:50 PM
I wish the congrees had the guts to impeach bill clinton over his 78 days of bombing on Yugoslavia.

But i dont have any hopes up that the Congress will start impeaching bush yet.

Not with the pathetic corrupt weaklings that the dem party puts up.

Practically the whole federal government should be impeached.

shrugged0106
09-13-2007, 03:57 PM
I know it's quoted from TV, but does anyone know a reputable news link?

MsDoodahs
09-13-2007, 04:00 PM
I saw the report and it was direct from Tim Russert who was called with some other high level journalists to the WH for a private meeting with King George himself, just to prep them for what would be announced in the speech tonight.

(doesn't mean Russert isn't lying, but I honestly don't think he was lying.)

Shellshock1918
09-13-2007, 04:14 PM
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! The democrats need to grow fucking balls and end the damn war, FUCK IT, end this madness of a 6 or 7 men. They have totally fucked this country with a big rubber dick. Then they broke it off and beat us over the head with it. Assholes.

noxagol
09-13-2007, 04:16 PM
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! The democrats need to grow fucking balls and end the damn war, FUCK IT, end this madness of a 6 or 7 men. They have totally fucked this country with a big rubber dick. Then they broke it off and beat us over the head with it. Assholes.

Nicely put.

MsDoodahs
09-13-2007, 04:18 PM

You need to stop looking to the democrats to stop it.

They are not going to.

They profit from the war just as the repubs do.

They have had the chance to stop it - they have shown you that they are not going to stop it.

Do not listen to what they say - watch what they do.

Actions speak louder than words. Always.

LibertyEagle
09-13-2007, 04:19 PM
I know it's quoted from TV, but does anyone know a reputable news link?

It was THE story on Chris Matthews' Hardball on MSNBC. I'm watching Tucker now though and he hasn't said a thing about it. He's getting ready to discuss the troop draw down. Weird.

MsDoodahs
09-13-2007, 04:20 PM
MSNBC is probably in a boatload of trouble for spilling the beans on Hardball.

john_anderson_ii
09-13-2007, 04:20 PM

As Commander in Chief of the U.S Armed Services, wouldn't a treason conviction allow the death penalty in a time of war? I think it does. I know he doesn't have a commission or an enlistment, but the CIC is still a military billet.

Ozwest
09-13-2007, 04:30 PM
If your Country spends more on the miltary than the rest of the world combined and its number one export is military hardware it should be of no surprise that things are the way they are.

Original_Intent
09-13-2007, 04:33 PM
<deleted on advice by my lawyer>

LibertyEagle
09-13-2007, 04:33 PM
There's supposed to be a special version of Larry King Live on this issue, directly following our Traitor-in-Chief's speech. Obama, Edwards and McCain will be the guests. Damn it. Dr. Paul should be on that.

Johnnybags
09-13-2007, 04:36 PM
deleted

MsDoodahs
09-13-2007, 04:36 PM
The dems will proclaim that they're going to stop the war, and most americans are so fucking ignorant they'll believe them. :rolleyes:

Original_Intent
09-13-2007, 04:54 PM
<deleted by Original_Intent>

Johnnybags
09-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah if you could just delete your post now, I'll feel better.

I feel it is true but would NEVER take matters into my own hands.

We need all our supporters on the street, not in the Haliburton camp. LOL, I understand what your saying but please be careful for your own sake. Its the one boundary you probably should not take too many liberties trying to cross. Take care.

Original_Intent
09-13-2007, 05:03 PM
We need all our supporters on the street, not in the Haliburton camp. LOL, I understand what your saying but please be careful for your own sake. Its the one boundary you probably should not take too many liberties trying to cross. Take care.

So could you please delete your post that has my post quoted in it?

kickzman
09-13-2007, 05:17 PM
I don't give a fuck anymore, there WILL BE A CHANGE in this country even if in the next 10 years it comes to me marching w/ my neighbors to Washington w/ a rifle in hand!