PDA

View Full Version : Can someone make a "ron paul was right" video?

eric_cartman
02-06-2009, 03:06 PM
i think someone should make a video about how ron paul was right about the economic problems in the united states and the world (similar to the Peter Schiff was right video).

you could put in clips of McCain and Obama supporting the bailouts and ron paul rising in strong opposition. and then end the video with ron paul telling everyone that the dollar will collapse.

so if anyone's good at making youtube videos, i think this would be a great video to make

danberkeley
02-06-2009, 04:40 PM
i second

MelissaCato
02-06-2009, 05:57 PM
I third this request... like a serious one too.

danberkeley
02-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Also, how about one called "Mike Norman Was Wrong"? Anyone?

ClayTrainor
02-06-2009, 07:21 PM
I'd like to, but i'm so dam busy these days, i dont think i have time to finish my current video anytime soon as opposed to start a new one :(

Athan
02-06-2009, 11:54 PM
He was also right about the uselessness of the SEC.

anaconda
02-07-2009, 03:26 AM
i think someone should make a video about how ron paul was right about the economic problems in the united states and the world (similar to the Peter Schiff was right video).

you could put in clips of McCain and Obama supporting the bailouts and ron paul rising in strong opposition. and then end the video with ron paul telling everyone that the dollar will collapse.

so if anyone's good at making youtube videos, i think this would be a great video to make

Was right and is right. And will continue to be right. Such a video would need to end with the strong assertion that no one ever doubt Ron Paul ever again and that we pay heed to every syllable the man utters, and immediately transform them into public policy.

extrmmxer
02-07-2009, 09:23 AM
I remember in every debate Ron Paul was talking about the real issues. There's a lot of debate videos out there. It would be great to combine them into a "Ron Paul was right" The only canidate that talked about the issues.

Jeremy
02-07-2009, 09:24 AM
That's basically what Philosopher Stone is / was

JamesButabi
02-07-2009, 10:09 AM
true storm, but you could make a really expansive video......dating back over a decade. Philosophers stone took some swings at this, but theres tons of clips that could be presented as warnings / what happened. rinse repeat this cycel then end with latest warnings/obama administration

MRoCkEd
02-07-2009, 10:12 AM
If you make a collection of all the youtube clips of him predicting things, I'll make a video.