PDA

View Full Version : Understanding the nature of a bully

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-06-2009, 12:08 PM
A good lesson to learn in life is how to defeat a bully. Because bullys are lazy by nature, one does this by making them work at beating you up. If a bully realizes he or she will have to bring his or her lunch to pick on you, they will most likely mosey on off elsewhere to find easier prey. If ones physical being isn't big enough to make the bully work at bullying, then just mention work to them or ask them if they can help you do some work. Oftentimes, just the thought of work is enough to send a bully packing.
Unfortunately, bullying others works well for many or they wouldn't do it. Bullies permeate our society whether they be police officers, judges, elected officials, members of this nation's military aristocracy, or corporate executives. Anyone can be a bully.
Of course, the biggest bullies are the pimps.
Bullying takes on both physical and emotional battering. Both of these methods are utilized to avoid work. The solution to taming a bully? Make them work. How does one rid the world of such meanness? Work it out.
So, I don't just work to make money but I also work at not bullying.

Truth Warrior
02-06-2009, 12:13 PM
A good lesson to learn in life is how to defeat a bully. Because bullys are lazy by nature, one does this by making them work at beating you up. If a bully realizes he or she will have to bring his or her lunch to pick on you, they will most likely mosey on off elsewhere to find easier prey. If ones physical being isn't big enough to make the bully work at bullying, then just mention work to them or ask them if they can help you do some work. Oftentimes, just the thought of work is enough to send a bully packing.
Unfortunately, bullying others works well for many or they wouldn't do it. Bullies permeate our society whether they be police officers, judges, elected officials, members of this nation's military aristocracy, or corporate executives. Anyone can be a bully.
Of course, the biggest bullies are the pimps.
Bullying takes on both physical and emotional battering. Both of these methods are utilized to avoid work. The solution to taming a bully? Make them work. How does one rid the world of such meanness? Work it out.
So, I don't just work to make money but I also work at not bullying. Does UEW know that you are using his LF/RPF logon? :D