PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Won Americans Hearts and Minds!!!!!!

speciallyblend
02-06-2009, 08:51 AM
I just wanted folks to know Ron Paul WON the last election,but the republican party lost it by their corrupt primary tactics thru the conventions and backroom deals!!!

Me and my wife are always getting thumbs up and why didn't Ron Paul win the GOP primary.
THE FACT IS RON PAULS MESSAGE went right over the gops heads!!!!!!!

What has happened daily to us as Ron Paul supporters is AMAZING!!!

We still have folks asking us what happened. We explain that the GOP was deaf dumb and blind and that the reason Ron Paul didn't get the nomination is because of the GOP corruption and tactics.

The major problem with the GOP with the common voter is that asking them to get involved with the GOP is like asking someone to jump into a pool of shit!!!

The main reason why Ron Paul lost the primary is our GOP leadership. The same leadership that is still leading this failed party.

The brand name republican is not worth buying with many Americans. WHO IS TO BLAME???? simple answer THE GOP!!!!!!

Liberty has no Party, so work with the powers to be in your community. In some counties this might be the GOP and in many it is not. Work with whatever party is willing to listen to THE RON PAUL MESSAGE!!!!!

RON PAULS MESSAGE WAS HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR EVERYWHERE.

Now it is our job to get the corruption voted out and get behind the folks that have listened to RON PAULS MESSAGE!!no matter the party!!

The GOP has only one choice now,listen to us RON PAUL REPUBLICANS or continually be voted out of office by US!!!

listening to the GOP trying to stand up against this stimulus plan is funnier then watching the comedy channel!!!! when in fact the GOP expanded the size of our government in the last 8 yrs more then the dems could of ever dreamed of.

The GOP is truly THE JOKE AND PUNCHLINE!!!!

Steele needs to resign right along with him cleaning house;)

If anyone here thinks Steele is good for the party, then i truly shake my head and say man people are gullible!!!

I am a New Republican and i was welcomed to the gop:) (that was sarcasm folks)

The GOP did a great job of turning off new and old republicans!!!!

Republicans keep fighting for Ron Pauls message even if it means joining the dems and running as a democrat!! We have several republicans that will be running as democrats in Colorado,since the cogop will not help them run as republicans but the democrats/ron paul republicans are gonna help fund their runs.

The only people to blame for this is the COLORADO GOP and the NATIONAL GOP, so thank them for allowing the DEMS to RUN LIBERTY CANDIDATES IN COLORADO!!!!

GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING with the gop or without them!!!!

LIBERTY HAS NO PARTY!!!!

PS i have asked my wife to write a letter for everyone here. There is not one day that goes by that my wife or me isn't approached by someone about RON PAUL:) (our cars still have our RON PAUL stickers on them) :D

at our convention in colorado the gop republican/ leadership told my wife,since she was an independent(gop volunteer) her opinion did not count:) i guess her vote did not count on election day either;) i wonder why the cogop lost their asses in colorado:) probably had to do with us running 1/3 of the delegates but only getting one delegate:) ooo blowback is a bitch:)

The GOP only has to look in the mirror to know why they LOST!!!!

STEELE/PALIN and the corrupt leadership still in power) hmmmm great leaders(sarcasm) if this is the future of the gop,then they will HAVE NO FUTURE!!!!

My Vote will assure this!!!:eek:

canadian4ronpaul
02-06-2009, 09:59 AM
yay!

hillertexas
02-06-2009, 10:02 AM
You have inspired me to put another RP bumper sticker on my car...thinking about these:
http://images3.cafepress.com/product/33170883v18_350x350_Front.jpghttp://rlv.zcache.com/listen_to_ron_paul_bumpersticker-p128109064608525414tmn6_525.jpg
http://rlv.zcache.com/ron_paul_told_us_so_bumpersticker-p128507675721643325tmn6_525.jpg
I like this one too, but it doesn't say "Ron Paul" on it :(
http://www.libertystickers.com/static/images/productimage-picture-read-the-constitution-704.gif
Any other suggestions?

georgiaboy
02-06-2009, 10:07 AM
I don't sport one (call me averse to labels), but every time I see someone else with a Ron Paul anything, I give a wave, toot a horn.

speciallyblend
02-06-2009, 10:23 AM
i have the don't blame me i voted for ron paul sticker and the ron paul 2008 hope for america.

There is not a day that goes by, I get honks, people will speed up to wave or stop and talk to me in a parking lot.

It just reminds me how bad THE GOP BLEW IT.

I do not need gop liars(aka leadership) or the msm liars fox,cnn,msnbc to tell me whats going on. reality tells me the people love RON PAUL and his message ,no matter how many liars on tv try to marginalize our message. THE PEOPLE would of voted for Ron Paul over obama in a heartbeat,but the gop gave voters no option but obama after 8 yrs of bush and gop corruption in their own conventions! the gop basically told voters we do not need your votes!!! hmmmmmmmm?

note for those that haven't got the point yet. I am no obama fan and i voted for chuck even though i do not agree with all of the CP!!

obama could suck as a president and would still look like GOLD after 8 yrs of bush!!! the bar is set below hell after 8yrs of bush