PDA

View Full Version : *** WANTED: Enthusiastic Ron Paul supporters (and liberty lovers) in FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!

Roxi
02-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Im posting this for a friend from OLFD who is working on a project and needs help from you guys. He lives in TX but will be flying to Florida tomorrow, His name is Matthew Williams and a few of you probably know him.

anyway he wrote me this:

I'm flying to Orlando this weekend for business and I'm working with some to the wealthiest Ron Paul supporters who own the coolest company that's thriving even through our rocky economy. If your an Entrepreneur, Ron Paul supporter, someone who loves to travel or just have nothing to do Friday YOU need to come out and have some drinks from the open bars and Network with the movers of the fastest growing industry so we can continue to influence the Government through the growth of our wealth and our pursuit of liberty.

All I can say right now is the owners are huge Ron Paul supporters of a thriving company even in this rocky economy, and if you live near Orlando you need to bring your friends and meet up at the event going on this weekend only!

Call me for details. This is all going on Friday night sorry for the short notice.

Matt-
(210) 275-4241

Jeremy
02-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Matt Collins? :D

Matt Collins
02-05-2009, 10:57 PM
No, not me. It kinda sounds like some sort of ponzi-pyramid scheme.... But it of course could be legit. Who knows?

heath.whiteaker
02-05-2009, 11:00 PM
drinks...

Matt Collins
02-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Yes what is the name of the company?

heath.whiteaker
02-05-2009, 11:15 PM
I hate MLM so I hope to God this is not one of those stupid things.

I wonder if it is going to be Mona Vie, Tanguska, or some other miracle drink that is little more than fruit punch

steve005
02-05-2009, 11:22 PM
are you guys seriously closed to networking? I mean what could you loose? I wish I was in the area

heath.whiteaker
02-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Steve... where to begin with that. MLM or Pyramid Schemes never make much money unless your on the top tier. I do not have time to mess around with drinks that claim to do everything in the world. Everyone I know has tried to get me to do MLM from one time or another... and well it soon passes.

There are suckers born everyday. I'm not one of those.

FrankRep
02-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Amway??

just joking... lol

Matt Collins
02-05-2009, 11:34 PM
are you guys seriously closed to networking? I mean what could you loose? I wish I was in the areaOh of course we're not closed to networking. However this is the appearance of a bad pyramid scheme based on that single e-mail. Of course I could be wrong but that's how it comes across to me.

Roxi
02-06-2009, 12:11 AM
I honestly have no idea, im posting this for a friend, however i don't think its an MLM or anything like that, im pretty sure these are just business owners who were involved in the ron paul movement and have a project idea to help spread the message of liberty, they need help to start a project.

god you guys have become cynical and jaded.

back in the day there would have been people jumping on the opportunity to have drinks with a bunch of ron paul supporters around the country to discuss an exciting liberty related project,

but instead the immediate response jumps to OMG NO ITS AMWAY or some other scheme, therefore diverting any possibility of RPF being a place to unite everyone for a common goal.

step away from the computer and just put some bob marley on or something sheesh.

qh4dotcom
02-06-2009, 12:15 AM
I'm in Florida but I live too far away from Orlando...sorry...would have come if the event was in Miami

Roxi
02-06-2009, 12:15 AM
that said, i can see how key words in the email make it sound like that so i sent him this message

can you elaborate at all, some are saying it sounds like MLM, please tell me this is not about MLM
especially since i just reamed them all for being jaded and cynical

heath.whiteaker
02-06-2009, 01:05 AM
that said, i can see how key words in the email make it sound like that so i sent him this message

can you elaborate at all, some are saying it sounds like MLM, please tell me this is not about MLM
especially since i just reamed them all for being jaded and cynical
Thank You. It did sound like a MLM pitch already. I'd be interested in meeting up as long as it is not MLM anything to have a good time with a fellow patriot.

Matt Collins
02-06-2009, 10:21 AM
you guys have become cynical and jaded.It pays to be...

speciallyblend
02-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Steve... where to begin with that. MLM or Pyramid Schemes never make much money unless your on the top tier. I do not have time to mess around with drinks that claim to do everything in the world. Everyone I know has tried to get me to do MLM from one time or another... and well it soon passes.

There are suckers born everyday. I'm not one of those.

yeah to me the word networking is code for pyramid scheme or possibly scams at work).........

example of a scam by people who say they support ron paul!!!

XZIEX Mailer this is a scam to me and since they never answer any questions or actually offer a product . I SAY SCAM!!!!!!

Water will be trillion-dollar business by 2020
12/9/2008 3:20:18 PM

NEW YORK — Revenues of the world’s water-related businesses will rise from $522 billion in 2007 to nearly $1 trillion by 2020, with the highest growth expected in zero-liquid discharge, ultraviolet (UV) disinfection, drip irrigation, and metering/monitoring technologies, a new business research report says.

New York-based Lux Research, which provides strategic advice on emerging technologies to businesses and government, also predicts in its report that a world faced by water shortages will need a new “water cultivation” approach characterized by efficiency, reuse and source diversification.

The report, “Water Cultivation: The Path to Profit in Meeting Water Needs,” was recently summarized on a Business Wire article carried by Environmental Expert.com.

“The world will avert crisis by cultivating water as a durable asset rather than throwing it away as a consumable — creating growth opportunities in everything from oxidizing new contaminants to rehabilitating creaking infrastructure,” Michael LoCascio, senior analyst at Lux Research, was quoted in the article as saying. Among other conclusions of the report, according to the article:

? Investors have been “flocking” to water. Of the $1.12 billion in venture capital funding of water businesses since 1998, 59 percent has been invested in just the past two years.

? Near-term growth opportunities in water-related businesses will occur in a few key areas: next-generation desalination, waste management, energy mitigation, infrastructure integrity, advanced oxidation, and water sourcing and transport.

The report, preparation of which included interviews with 66 water experts worldwide and analysis of all water financing transactions since 1998, includes market sizes and projections for 85 water-related business segments.

The report’s conclusions are similar to other recent assessments, such as that by technology company Siemens and Water Quality Association Executive Director Peter Censky.

To find more information about Lux Research, click here.

To read the full Environmental Expert.com article, click here.

For related information, click here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want your piece of this industry?

Join Xziex on our Thursday Night Corporate Update Call.

Starts at 8:30 pm CST. Dial 1-712-338-8114 to join us!

SUCKERS WELCOME!!!!!!!

I have sent several emails and calls wanting to purchase this magic machine of theirs,but not once have they replied or offered this machine they speak of. REEKS OF SCAMS TO ME.

can someone provide me a link to purchase this magical machine??:) been wanting one since this company says they have them:)

ANYONE have a real link or business that actually offers this machine????

heath.whiteaker
02-06-2009, 01:00 PM
and what does this have to do with meeting up with the guy in Orlando? Are you the guy?

Roxi
02-06-2009, 02:11 PM
okay so this is the message i got back from him:

There is a big difference between a ponsy scheme like the Madoff Pyramid and a network marketing company like Google, Pampered Chef, Facebook, Mary Kay, Myspace, and Primerica.

soooooooo.... i don't know

i do know however that this "get together" you will be drinking in bars with fellow ron paul supporters, so if you do go and they are trying to sell you, or get you to sign up for MLM crap then just walk out

and i really really really hope that this is legit so i don't look like an ass, i trust matt pretty well, but he may be getting into something he has no clue about himself

rpfan2008
02-06-2009, 02:20 PM
hb34 ??

Roxi
02-06-2009, 02:43 PM
hb34 ??

your avatar just made me spit soda on my keyboard laughing so hard :)

rpfan2008
02-06-2009, 02:51 PM
your avatar just made me spit soda on my keyboard laughing so hard :)

http://tinyurl.com/b4ktd7 :D

Matt Collins
02-06-2009, 04:31 PM
YOU SAID:

can you elaborate at all, some are saying it sounds like MLM, please tell me this is not about MLM especially since i just reamed them all for being jaded and cynical

HE SAID:

There is a big difference between a ponsy scheme like the Madoff Pyramid and a network marketing company like Google, Pampered Chef, Facebook, Mary Kay, Myspace, and Primerica. I think that tells me there everything I need to know. Notice he didn't say it wasn't a MLM pitch. And not all MLM's are bad, I make a good deal of money through one (see my signature). However there is no reason to be subversive and sneaky about it like this guy is. The fact that he is trying to come at this in what is practically a dishonest methodology should be a red flag.

Instead of saying "this is a get-together with a bunch of like-minded rich people" he should say "a lot of successful like-minded MLM types are getting together and you are invited because they would like to pitch their opportunity to you". That would be a lot more honest.

heath.whiteaker
02-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Yeah I think I will just go to the drive in tonight

heath.whiteaker
02-07-2009, 12:00 PM
looks like he didn't find his audience.

Roxi
02-07-2009, 12:04 PM
i haven't heard from him yet, im curious to know if anyone showed up and what it was all about

but i agree with you matt he could have been more forward and after his response i had a facepalm moment myself....

sorry :)