PDA

View Full Version : Economics of Freedom Conference (Tom Woods to speak)

ronpaulhawaii
02-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Minnesota Campaign for Liberty

Presents

Economics of Freedom

A conference to be held

February 28
12:30 – 5 PM

Featuring

Thomas E Woods,
a senior fellow at the Ludwig von Mises Institute and prolific author
“Free Market Economics 101”

Terry McCall
“Freedom Sells”

And breakout sessions:
(1) Professor Butler Shaffer, author of In Restraint of Trade, on the Great Depression;
(2) Bill Butler on Monetary Policy and the Bailouts; and
(3) Parliamentary Procedure: How to Be Effective at Meetings and Conventions.

~ ~ ~ ~

To reserve your seat, send payment of $20 per person to Minnesota Campaign for Liberty, PO Box 64, Excelsior MN 55331 by February 21, and include the names of all attendees and which breakout session is preferred. Payment of $25 may be made at the door if seats are still available.

Credit card payments may be made here for $20 through February 21 or $25 through February 26. Specify attendee(s) name(s) and breakout session preference with your PayPal payment.

Questions may be directed to marianne@campaignforliberty.com

Scribbler de Stebbing
02-08-2009, 09:58 AM
I just came here to post this. Figures some guy from Hawaii would beat me to it! :p

There's also limited childcare for ages 4 - 10, and credit card payments may be made at www.MNC4L.org.

Truth Warrior
02-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Thomas Woods (http://www.lewrockwell.com/woods/woods-arch.html)

Scribbler de Stebbing
02-17-2009, 03:47 PM
For the reduced rate of $20, please pay by this coming Saturday, Feb 21. (Payments may be made at www.MNC4L.org) Due to inflation, seats will be $25 at the door.

Scribbler de Stebbing
02-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Because Terry and I were on a radio show last night, we wanted to extend the pre-inflationary rate of $20 through today so those listening could take advantage of the lower rate.

That means you can either pay via PayPal at www.MNC4L.org, or you can postmark your snail mail check payment today for $20/seat to Minnesota Campaign for Liberty, PO Box 64, Excelsior MN 55331.

Or $25 at the door.

Scribbler de Stebbing
03-01-2009, 08:32 AM
A big thank you to all 350 people who attended! We're going to be working on compiling a DVD, but should be able to get at least a few clips up on the website in the next couple days.

raystone
03-26-2009, 01:55 PM
A big thank you to all 350 people who attended! We're going to be working on compiling a DVD, but should be able to get at least a few clips up on the website in the next couple days.

How are those clips coming along ?

Danke
04-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Have the clips ever been produced?

Scribbler de Stebbing
04-04-2010, 11:06 AM
I just shot off a message to the video guys. I know they were having issues with the audio when they were working on it right after the event. Will see if we can get at least something for you.

Schlickenmeyer
04-04-2010, 06:59 PM
It had a 60 cycle audio hum on it from the circuit being ungrounded.
I will try to get it edited to less crappy and get it online when I can, will be a little while, in the middle of a all-consuming project.