PDA

View Full Version : I Heard the Worst Song Ever Tonight...

Liberty Rebellion
02-05-2009, 01:11 AM
I was stopping by 7-11 up the street from my house to grab a couple of beers. When I walked in, the radio was blaring some obnoxious rap (I'm a big hip hop fan, so I know good stuff when I hear it) and when I was walking to the beer cooler I noticed the song started going - "I have a dream, I have a dream" It was Martin Luther King's voice being mixed over and over again. When I got up to the register, the girl turned down the radio a bit but I could still make out the lyrics. I can't remember all the words, but I distinctly remembered hearing, "Time to get up off our asses, we ain't paying no more taxes, time to redistribute the money" or something very close to that!

OMFG! :rolleyes:

I tried desperately to tune to the local radio stations when I got to my car, but since I have no stations pre-programmed in my radio (I listen to my mp3 player on shuffle) I was a fruitless effort.

Anyone else hear this horrible song? It's so terrible and stupid, I really want to know what song it is so I can hear the rest and then cry myself to sleep.

Rael
02-05-2009, 02:52 AM
"Time to get up off our asses, we ain't paying no more taxes, time to redistribute the money" .

The demographic that music targets does not pay taxes anyway.

Reason
02-05-2009, 04:44 AM
Not buying this unless you can find lyrics.