PDA

View Full Version : Will you see Ron Paul at CPAC?

MCockerill08
02-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Are any Paulites (especially college-aged) planning on being at CPAC? I am and I think it would be beneficial for the cause of liberty (as well as having a personally positive experience at the event) for us to network and plan to meet up beforehand.

If you are, please respond to this thread.

Matt Collins
02-04-2009, 08:59 PM
I wanted to but I have had very little real work during January and may have overextended myself. Therefore it isn't financially prudent for me to quit working for 5 days, spend money, time, etc to get up there and hang out with Ron and the Judge at CPAC as much as I would love to.

Austin
02-04-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm still working on the financial aspect of it all, but I think I'll be able to make it.

If my friend and I could carpool, then I would make it no problem.

Primbs
02-05-2009, 01:09 AM
There used to be hundreds of Ron Paul fans in the DC area. Hopefully some of them will show up.

I know I will visit CPAC.

kathy88
02-05-2009, 06:09 AM
I really need a break from work. It's only about a 4 1/2 hour drive for me, and if I can find a travelling buddy I'd really like to go.

MCockerill08
02-05-2009, 12:43 PM
jk

Primbs
02-05-2009, 12:54 PM
It may not be the den of neocons. There are many older traditional conservatives there.

JVParkour
02-05-2009, 01:14 PM
I am hopefully going to go. Lodging is the only issue I have, so hopefully CFL will be able to find a cheap place for us to stay...

Where are yall located? I am near charlotte NC, so if anyone needed a ride, and lived along my route, I could swing by and pick ya up...

ronpaulhawaii
02-05-2009, 01:35 PM
I am hopefully going to go. Lodging is the only issue I have, so hopefully CFL will be able to find a cheap place for us to stay...

Where are yall located? I am near charlotte NC, so if anyone needed a ride, and lived along my route, I could swing by and pick ya up...

I'll be there :) Not sure if Leadership Institute's dorm bunks are sold out, contact CfL or LI direct...

JVParkour
02-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Yea, i've already contacted them and am waiting for an email response. If I find out any significant info, i'll post it on here.

RPTXState
02-05-2009, 01:51 PM
CPAC is at the same time as our CFL Texas State Convention.

Somehow, RP will be down here for a 1k a plate dinner though :mad::confused: