PDA

View Full Version : WTF?? Is this GlennJacobsForums?

RSLudlum
02-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Sorry, There seems to be 10 Glenn Jacobs threads right now; so I just had to get in on the action myself :p

Join The Paul Side
02-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Who is Glenn Jacobs? :rolleyes:

Kludge
02-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Matt Collins had pics and felt compelled to post them in every thread with "Kane" in it.

Danke
02-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Matt Collins had pics and felt compelled to post them in every thread with "Kane" in it.

Those two are close. Goof around together a lot.

http://www.ageless-irc.com/images/webOptimized/midget1.jpg

Matt Collins
02-04-2009, 09:07 PM

Funny story.... I invited Rand Paul into Nashville last weekend to be the keynote speaker at our CFL event. He brought one of his sons in with him to film the event. As they were leaving afterwards I offered to help them out in any way I could in the future and Ron's grandson, Duncan, said "yeah man, can you hook me up with Kane?" So I told him I'd see what I can do.

Anyway so I got ahold of Kane who lives a couple of hours away and got the two of them connected. Kane seems like a cool guy and while I was in the process of researching him I discovered these pics, his blog, and his MySpace page.

I posted them here for historical record so that if anyone in the future searches "Kane" they will find these pics, his blog, and MySpace page.