PDA

View Full Version : Today's Glenn Beck was an Anti-Establishment Masterpiece.

mconder
02-04-2009, 04:58 PM
I've been on the fence about Glenn Beck because of what he did to Ron Paul, but today's show was something Alex Jones could have been envious of. He attacked the new schip bill mercilessly, trashed "smart grid" power, destroyed unions and even managed to put a plug in for the possible emergence of a new global currency. He said his producers wanted him to have more guests on from the other side of these arguments and he told "no...they can get the other side anywhere." The only down side of the program was the appearance of the FOX pawn Luntz. Every time I see that guy I want to puke. Anyhow, Glenn is the best thing going right now for waking this country up. Alex Jones better watch out or he's going to loose patriot market share.

dannno
02-04-2009, 05:04 PM
I'll watch his show but I'll never consider myself a supporter until he figures out that he was flat wrong about foreign policy.

So does Fox News have the show on their website? How long was the show, I wonder if it is youtubable?

mconder
02-04-2009, 05:17 PM
It's 1 hour. I don't know if they put it on the web.

Brian4Liberty
02-04-2009, 06:02 PM
FOX is attempting to co-opt the Liberty/Constitution/Minarchist movement. They found that just uttering the name of Ronald Reagan didn't work. Now they are fishing around to see which catch phrases will work. Frank Luntz will have a list ready for the 2011 Primaries.

RSLudlum
02-04-2009, 06:37 PM
FOX is attempting to co-opt the Liberty/Constitution/Minarchist movement. They found that just uttering the name of Ronald Reagan didn't work. Now they are fishing around to see which catch phrases will work. Frank Luntz will have a list ready for the 2011 Primaries.

You got that right. I caught some of Hannity's radio show today in which McCain was on. I could not believe my ears when I heard McCain drop the words/phrases: inflation, debasing our money, China might stop buying our bonds, a return to fiscal conservatism.

My reaction = :eek:

So do you think McCain's finally figured out what the President's Working Group on Financial Markets is? ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKO7BxNNhMk

Crowish
02-04-2009, 06:46 PM
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/196/20859/
He had Guiliani on last week, of all people. talking about the economy.

I'm not convinced.

HOLLYWOOD
02-04-2009, 06:55 PM

FU FRANK! You can hide your face with that Rogaine Growley growth, but, you have commited TREASON against this Liberty Republic and the Republican Presidential Primaries. No credibility left FRANK!

Well, at least one data point came out of Frank's showing... we all NOW know, who's the Bitch in the Hannity/Luntz NEOCON relationship.

ProtectFreedom
02-04-2009, 06:59 PM
I missed the TV show and will try to catch it on youtube....On his radio show today, his announced his new movement, 'WE Surround You' and he's encouraging his listeners and everyone they know to participate. It sounds hopeful, but I am suspicious because judging by Beck's history, this probably means he will create a lot of hype, cash in on those big ratings and then drop the ball and do nothing at all. Not to mention, I really don't want to email my photo to him!

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/21018/

smithtg
02-04-2009, 07:17 PM
i loved the comrade piece to open the show with the ticker running on the bottom in russian too damn funny

slacker921
02-04-2009, 07:22 PM
I watched a couple of times until he started ranting about how much we need Gitmo. doh!

Yep, FOX and the neocons are trying desperately to find out which single issue they can use to reel in the conservatives. Abortion? Homosexuality? nahh.. how about some watered down fiscal responsibility? hmmm?

oh.. .and he still supports Palin.. doh!

bkreigh
02-04-2009, 07:45 PM
i loved the comrade piece to open the show with the ticker running on the bottom in russian too damn funny

I watched the first part at work before with a friend before we left and we laughed our asses off. I gave a few people at my work a pocket Constitution and they are slowly but surely changing their views. They considered themselves conservatives but in reality they were neo-cons. They will be on our side 100% come hell or high water in 2010.

Live_Free_Or_Die
02-04-2009, 08:54 PM
nt

paulitics
02-04-2009, 09:06 PM
These guys are imposters. With the exception of Beck, these guys are closing the barn door after the horse has already bolted. McCain, get real! This piece of trash voted for the banker's heist, which has secured this country's downfall. If he was president, we would be talking about HOW MUCH each person who made a bad financial decision should get from daddy government. This would be even worst than Obama's disastrous bill. Hannity? He's the epitome of a neocon. He's for a monstrous imperial government. What do these guys bitch about? Some silly earmarks, that are sure enough, bad, but a mere drop in the bucket. The lions share of debt are Social, Security, Medicare, and the Military. They are not serious about the first 2, and want to grow the 3rd.

Now about Beck. He sounds great on talking about the NWO now, but he raises all sorts of red flags. He mocks the 4th amendment, habeus corpus, torture, illegal wiretapping. Why trust someone like this ? Proliferating this type of insanity over the course of many years will lead to huge problems in America the next time a terrorist attack occurs. Do you think that it will only be Muslims that will be the target? And for someone that knows so much about the NWO, you think he would understand how the "war on terror" is being used to create a police state at home. Something just doesn't seem right with this picture.

tonesforjonesbones
02-04-2009, 09:10 PM
I like Glenn Beck. he's coming around. Now Hannity says he's a libertarian..what in the world is going on these days?? Times are a changin..

I remember a time when Sarah Palin was popular on this forum...ya'll must be newbies if you do'nt recall that. tones

Kotin
02-04-2009, 09:16 PM
did anyone see Frank Luntz's beard ??

lol wtf..

JeNNiF00F00
02-04-2009, 09:21 PM
did anyone see Frank Luntz's beard ??

lol wtf..

Yeah, I laughed...at first I didn't recognize him until they said his name. lol

american.swan
02-04-2009, 09:58 PM
These guys are imposters. With the exception of Beck, these guys are closing the barn door after the horse has already bolted. McCain, get real! This piece of trash voted for the banker's heist, which has secured this country's downfall. If he was president, we would be talking about HOW MUCH each person who made a bad financial decision should get from daddy government. This would be even worst than Obama's disastrous bill. Hannity? He's the epitome of a neocon. He's for a monstrous imperial government. What do these guys bitch about? Some silly earmarks, that are sure enough, bad, but a mere drop in the bucket. The lions share of debt are Social, Security, Medicare, and the Military. They are not serious about the first 2, and want to grow the 3rd.

Now about Beck. He sounds great on talking about the NWO now, but he raises all sorts of red flags. He mocks the 4th amendment, habeus corpus, torture, illegal wiretapping. Why trust someone like this ? Proliferating this type of insanity over the course of many years will lead to huge problems in America the next time a terrorist attack occurs. Do you think that it will only be Muslims that will be the target? And for someone that knows so much about the NWO, you think he would understand how the "war on terror" is being used to create a police state at home. Something just doesn't seem right with this picture.

I believe the Neo-Cons and GOP are just going to use libertarian leaning stuff to get votes and nothing more. They aren't really changing. We have to have REAL liberty candidates out there to "use this evil motivated media campaign" for our good.

NEPA_Revolution
02-04-2009, 10:02 PM
I have to say, last three times I watched Beck I shit bricks. I couldn't believe I heard someone that made sense on television. Trust me, if you can find the Feb 4th Episode its worth watching. Also, he is starting something called "We Surround Them" where you send in your picture. Its an anti-establishment thing. I am as skeptical as anyone else about the people on TV and I will be listening and watching carefully, but as of now, Beck is to say the least, is useful and a good tool to teach people.

sevin
02-04-2009, 10:13 PM
You got that right. I caught some of Hannity's radio show today in which McCain was on. I could not believe my ears when I heard McCain drop the words/phrases: inflation, debasing our money, China might stop buying our bonds, a return to fiscal conservatism.

For about the 10th time today . . . WTF!? If it's actually a one-party system, then how come the Republicans are give the Democrats such a hard time right now? Are they just trying to maintain the illusion that the people of the nation have a voice in the news, so they won't actually get out of their chairs and march on D.C.?

This makes a lot of sense. I've always been a little weary of Glenn Beck. Seriously, it feels more and more like the media has some new sinister strategy in the works. I don't like this.

RevolutionSD
02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
I like Glenn Beck. he's coming around. Now Hannity says he's a libertarian..what in the world is going on these days?? Times are a changin..

I remember a time when Sarah Palin was popular on this forum...ya'll must be newbies if you do'nt recall that. tones

None of this should be surprising to anyone.

When Clinton was president, Hannity was completely against the use of troops overseas and sounded anti-war.

This is all staged. Within a year, all the right wing talk show hosts will be embracing small government again, and all will try to convince everyone to vote for Sarah Palin in 2012- even though she will of course expand government even more.

sevin
02-04-2009, 10:48 PM
This is all staged. Within a year, all the right wing talk show hosts will be embracing small government again, and all will try to convince everyone to vote for Sarah Palin in 2012- even though she will of course expand government even more.

I doubt the people would vote for Palin. It's more likely McCain threw the election by choosing Palin so the democrats would be in power while the country went to hell and the Republicans could get back in office in 2012.

Liberty Rebellion
02-04-2009, 10:53 PM
The Clinton administration would like the federal government to have the capability to read any international or domestic computer communications. The FBI wants access to decode, digest, and discuss financial transactions, personal e-mail, and proprietary information sent abroad – all in the name of national security.

The administration's interest in all e-mail is a wholly unhealthy precedent, especially given this administration's track record on FBI files and IRS snooping. Every medium by which people communicate can be subject to exploitation by those with illegal intentions. Nevertheless, this is no reason to hand Big Brother the keys to unlock our e-mail diaries, open our ATM records, read our medical records, or translate our international communications...The implications here are far-reaching, with impacts that touch individual users, companies, libraries, universities, teachers, and students. - John Ashcroft

Yeah, and the mainstream Republicans are coming around to Libertarian principles :rolleyes:

MikeStanart
02-04-2009, 11:04 PM

My reaction = :eek:

So do you think McCain's finally figured out what the President's Working Group on Financial Markets is? ;)

Nope, Republicans lost elections this cycle and are reading up on rhetoric that we like.

This is deceit, nothing more.

Dorfsmith
02-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Nope, Republicans lost elections this cycle and are reading up on rhetoric that we like.

This is deceit, nothing more.

I'm afraid you just might be right. I'll give Beck the benefit of the doubt for now but McCain and Hannity are pretty pathetic to think we'll fall for that crap.

sparebulb
02-04-2009, 11:44 PM
If Bleckt becomes the mouthpiece for libertarianism, just wait for 2012 when he unveils his new libertarian nominee............

Defender of personal liberties......................................... ...............................

THE small government candidate......................................... .....................................

The very embodiment of the Founder's vision of the Constitution.........................

Promoter of non-intervention and sound money policies.......................................... ........................

FOR 2012, Glen Bleckt proudly endorses........................................

Wait for it................................................ ..............................................

HUCKABEE/ROMNEY 2012

idiom
02-04-2009, 11:49 PM
I saw it and shuddered. Luntz is the only guy on that show that I trust. He is a mercenary.

Everyone else is pure NWO and that was the most cynical show I have ever seen.

slacker921
02-04-2009, 11:52 PM
nope..
Palin/Romney .. Beck would eat that up.

and some of us DO remember when a few people on this forum liked Palin. That was because she was on Beck's show for a short interview and she said she thought Ron Paul was cool. Then... well.. she spent more time in front of the camera and she went and bowed before AIPAC and told us the US should remain in Iraq and fighting in the Middle East forever.

heavenlyboy34
02-04-2009, 11:55 PM
I saw it and shuddered. Luntz is the only guy on that show that I trust. He is a mercenary.

Everyone else is pure NWO and that was the most cynical show I have ever seen.

Luntz? I hope you're joking. :eek:

idiom
02-05-2009, 12:02 AM
I know Luntz is a master of mind control. Nobody on this forum is going to vote for him (hopefully).

The others like Beck are way worse. People here are being sucked in.

revolutionisnow
02-05-2009, 12:28 AM
I know Luntz is a master of mind control. Nobody on this forum is going to vote for him (hopefully).

The others like Beck are way worse. People here are being sucked in.

I think we should all start learning NLP to out master his mind control tactics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=befugtgikMg

Also maybe we can should start using all kinds of dumb slogans in 2010 or so and wear them all out so people will be faced to vote on issues not rhetoric.

idiom
02-05-2009, 12:33 AM
there you go using force again.

Eric21ND
02-05-2009, 02:48 AM

She was a name being thrown around and then the world found out she doesn't have two brain cells to rub together. Our vetting process on this forum was more through than McCain's.

xd9fan
02-05-2009, 03:02 AM

My reaction =

So do you think McCain's finally figured out what the President's Working Group on Financial Markets is?

dont get to much of a hardon for McCain.....He voted for Obamas AG (and to think the NRA gave Mcinsane an A) what a joke

To me a maverick is Ron Paul....wanting liberty Not John's endless licking of liberal ass.

Cowlesy
02-05-2009, 08:09 AM
The youtube of the rant is now on Drudge Report.

Wow.

Howard Beale of 2009? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwgHNtyD54

mconder
02-05-2009, 08:23 AM
Did I mention he had internment camp Malkin on....again?

Also, I did not like the piece where he talked about his 7 American principles. Most of us could have come up with a way better list.

mconder
02-05-2009, 08:26 AM

Should I be surprised he has not called her out for supporting the bailout package? He doesn't want to look stupid later when he becomes one of her puppets for the 2012 election.

tommyzDad
02-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Until I hear the phrase "Ron Paul was correct" from either Beck or McCain, I will not give much weight to any "conversions" they may be undergoing.

qh4dotcom
02-05-2009, 11:53 AM
I watched a couple of times until he started ranting about how much we need Gitmo. doh!

Yep, FOX and the neocons are trying desperately to find out which single issue they can use to reel in the conservatives. Abortion? Homosexuality? nahh.. how about some watered down fiscal responsibility? hmmm?

Glenn Beck once said on his show that he doesn't need the perfect politician. I don't need the perfect Glenn Beck.