PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul In Seattle Sept 14-- We'll Broadcast LIVE on ronpaulradio.com

Rick Williams
09-13-2007, 01:37 PM
Join ronpaulradio.com on Friday, September 14 for LIVE broadcasts of all the events with the Ron Paul campaign in Seattle. First broadcast at 11:30 am pacific time-- fundraising luncheon at Lake Union Naval Reserve Bldg. We'll be broadcasting with the campaign at each stop in Seattle. Major Constitution Speech by Dr. Paul at 1:30 pm pacific time from Seattle University. Big rally in the Westin Hotel Ballroom at 7:30 pm pacific time. Ronpaulradio.com will be with the campaign all day and evening. We're looking for Dr. Paul to join us online for an interview and live online chat with listeners in the afternoon. Got to fit this in his schedule (he's busy!) so we don't know the exact chat/interview time, but STAY TUNED and we'll let you know when you can CHAT WITH THE MAN. Watch the chatline at ronpaulradio tomorrow for updates

DjLoTi
09-13-2007, 01:43 PM
Very exciting!!!

ghemminger
09-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Great Job DJ & Rick!!!- Do we know who will be reporting? Great job on keeping on top of everything!!!

For all RP supporters keeping this Radio Station up and running sure takes a lot of effort - consider a donation to RonPaulRadio.com or spread the word!

Rick Williams
09-13-2007, 02:03 PM
I'll be doing the broadcasts-- with help from the Spokane Meetup Group. Note-- Spokane Group got an Honorable Mention in the meetup fundraising competition as one of the groups that raised a surprising amount of donations from a smaller city group. Congrats Spokane!!

ghemminger
09-13-2007, 02:05 PM
I'll be doing the broadcasts-- with help from the Spokane Meetup Group. Note-- Spokane Group got an Honorable Mention in the meetup fundraising competition as one of the groups that raised a surprising amount of donations from a smaller city group. Congrats Spokane!!

Good luck Rick I'll be listening in!

DjLoTi
09-13-2007, 02:08 PM
It's really cool, Friday is going to be like a 'day with the campaign', and we can all tune in. It's great!!

DjLoTi
09-14-2007, 07:44 AM
Sounds like a bump

constituent
09-14-2007, 07:45 AM
can't wait!

djloti-
you're way ahead of the game.

will the campaign let you plug
in to the soundboard?

DjLoTi
09-14-2007, 07:47 AM