PDA

View Full Version : LA TIMES: SHAM. Nothing Major, an obsevation

Lord Xar
09-13-2007, 12:55 PM
So, I am sitting reading the paper (don't ask where), and I "heard" from a person I was talking to at the fundraiser that Los Angeles Times had a reporter who interviewed Ron Paul .. etc..

SO, I am reading the LA TIMES, and there is a FULL PAGE Hucklebee Write-Up about his "fundraiser/rally" of 3 dozen persons. Ghouliani also had a FULL PAGE write-up about some other nonsense.... YET, a man who drew 600+ plus people IN LOS ANGELES and sold out the fundraiser and not a peep. What a friggin travesty.

If Ron Paul was NOT Los Angeles GOP News and Hucklebee was...... then its completely obvious that they fear Ron Paul. I am sick of the Los Angeles times. I am gonna discontinue that completely biased newspaper.... it would be great if someone emailed them, as a reader... maybe they'll post it..

born2drv
09-13-2007, 12:57 PM
So, I am sitting reading the paper (don't ask where), and I "heard" from a person I was talking to at the fundraiser that Los Angeles Times had a reporter who interviewed Ron Paul .. etc..

SO, I am reading the LA TIMES, and there is a FULL PAGE Hucklebee Write-Up about his "fundraiser/rally" of 3 dozen persons. Ghouliani also had a FULL PAGE write-up about some other nonsense.... YET, a man who drew 600+ plus people IN LOS ANGELES and sold out the fundraiser and not a peep. What a friggin travesty.

If Ron Paul was NOT Los Angeles GOP News and Hucklebee was...... then its completely obvious that they fear Ron Paul. I am sick of the Los Angeles times. I am gonna discontinue that completely biased newspaper.... it would be great if someone emailed them, as a reader... maybe they'll post it..

Are we sure they were there, knew about it, and reported on it?

Maybe it will be in the next day's paper? you never know. Have you or anyone else tried contacting them?

ghemminger
09-13-2007, 01:34 PM

Can't Phyisically read the crap LA times puts out

Lord Xar
09-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Are we sure they were there, knew about it, and reported on it?

Maybe it will be in the next day's paper? you never know. Have you or anyone else tried contacting them?

The person I spoke to was also in the interview room, and that person said an LA times reporter was there to do interview, with others. This was before his Rally.

d'anconia
09-13-2007, 01:51 PM
If they don't report it within a couple days then we should write in.

SeanEdwards
09-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Sounds like the editors nixed the interview.

Is the LA times owned by Newscorp (Murdoch)?