PDA

View Full Version : Our newest project and it is time to start now in 2010 WE RETAKECONGRESS

Hamer
02-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Come support us and let's get started now for we have no time to waste.

The site is in beta and will be completely finished very soon.

www.retakecongress.com

www.rtrradio.com

Please keep bumped and email to who ever you know and don't know

emazur
02-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Bump.
Do you have a connection with freeandequal.org?

Hamer
02-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Bump.

Yes we do! We are working directly with free and equal and we will soon be sponsoring LIVE debates with them for this project.

MRoCkEd
02-03-2009, 03:55 PM
coooool

speciallyblend
02-03-2009, 04:13 PM
try to erase anyword mentioning republican;) it could be considered a disease by most folks:)

Hamer
02-03-2009, 05:39 PM
try to erase anyword mentioning republican;) it could be considered a disease by most folks:)

Not possible! The most effective way is to work in the major parties if possible and take them over as well as congress.

Many take overs happened in the GOP regardless of the short comings of some districts and counties but we did make progress.

speciallyblend
02-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Not possible! The most effective way is to work in the major parties if possible and take them over as well as congress.

Many take overs happened in the GOP regardless of the short comings of some districts and counties but we did make progress.

oo i hear you. i just know in my counties mentioning the word republican is like mentioning aids or leprosy!!

would be better if the gop could remove the scarlet letter R from their brand name, would be a good first step!!!

right now the brand name republican isn't worth selling to voters,kinda like throwing shit at them!!

Hamer
02-03-2009, 05:54 PM
oo i hear you. i just know in my counties mentioning the word republican is like mentioning aids or leprosy!!

would be better if the gop could remove the scarlet letter R from their brand name, would be a good first step!!!

right now the brand name republican isn't worth selling to voters,kinda like throwing shit at them!!

Yes I agree; however, we need to change that by restoring the integrity of the parties by getting them back into the hands of the people.

I appreciate your input though because it makes sense.

Hamer
02-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Shameful bump

steve005
02-03-2009, 09:46 PM
bump

Hamer
02-04-2009, 08:36 AM
bump

Thanks for the bump Steve

acptulsa
02-04-2009, 10:20 AM
right now the brand name republican isn't worth selling to voters

This is leading to an interesting hunger in the red states. Guys who used to smugly parade their Dubya bumper stickers and shout dissent down in the morning at the eggs, meat, hash browns and sausage gravy places are now, like, what can we do?

Abusers never become better people while they have someone to abuse. If they have someone handy to beat, then obviously it ain't broke and there's nothing to fix. It's only when their damaged goods says to hell with you and takes the kids to the domestic violence intervention shelter that the abuser, lost and lonely, looks inside himself at all.

And this is where the supporters of the neocons are right now. Time to strike--the iron's hot!

VOTE LIBERTY 2010

Hamer
02-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Strike we will.

It is time to get to work now!

Hamer
02-04-2009, 01:58 PM
bump

Hamer
02-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Bump.

Thanks for the bump