PDA

View Full Version : URGENT One-sided Flyer NEEDED ,help anyone

speciallyblend
09-13-2007, 12:26 PM
It needs to be a simple sell with RON PAUL2008.COM on it of course:) and have some key issues on it,but only one sided.I will print on colored paper and i will get 4000 printed here aka 250=1000 so it will be used for a quick sell with some info,but it cant be like the other flyers that are crammed with info,any suggestions or if anyone here can design something asap like by afternoon, contact me on yahoo im or email snowshoehippie thanks kenny

PS I might not have alot of money,but i have sometime and a voice and i will talk to anyone and everyone and plan on hitting THE BRECKENRIDGE OCTOBERFEST with 1000's of flyers(note many locals and people from across the country go to this so i will spend all day sat until i have to dj that night SPREADING RON PAULS MESSAGE

THEN MONDAY IM HITTING VAIL/BEAVER CREEK/AVON/EDWARDS. I should be able to flyer 2000 cars once again from all over the country and I'm going business to business to explain RON PAULS MESSAGE just like i did for the local elections were we won our counties with amendment 44 .THIS STATE is all about small goverment and getting our troops out of IRAQ the gop is dead here and we are gonna work hard to actaully revive it with a new message,thats RON PAULS MESSAGE thanks:D

NOTE IT NEEDS TO BE A 4-way FLYER so print doesnt shrink

BEING COLORADO,it needs to focus on getting goverment out of their lives/IRS and Ending the Failed Iraq War and Drug War,, people in the mtns and in general are over these 3 things as well as the IRS and maybe state rights issues like abortion? pro life /abortion neutral up to states maybe along that line? but only 3-4 issues on it

constituent
09-13-2007, 12:33 PM
hey man i have several fliers that would probably go over great in CO. what's your e-mail address?

krott5333
09-13-2007, 02:09 PM
http://files.meetup.com/516057/nutshell3.pdf

krott5333
09-13-2007, 02:10 PM
http://files.meetup.com/516057/Missing%20-%20America.pdf