PDA

View Full Version : Texans and ALL Perry 4 president???

RP4ME
09-13-2007, 12:00 PM
This race get stranger by the day, no?
http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/f08d8a2e-1882-40ba-93a9-2babbe550ae5

Johnnybags
09-13-2007, 12:06 PM
He's Ghouliainis Texas Superhighway, NAFTA, NAU pal. Wherever a pot of money can be made Perry goes. Probably the Ghouls VP or cabinet member. Its also why the Ghoul leads the Chamber of Commerce polls. Big money at your expense.

constituent
09-13-2007, 12:06 PM
only at townhall.

no, the guy that brought you the TTC
has not a snowball's chance in hell.

let's not get into the issue of insurance.

Richard in Austin
09-13-2007, 12:43 PM
Maybe that's why this AH (Perry) said there wasn't a Texan on the ballot - because HE wants to be the Texan on the ballot.

Wendi
09-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Forget the TTC. Perry is directly responsible for the FORCED evacuation for the hurricane that never showed up (Rita) - and by extension, he is responsible for the DEATHS that occurred.

THAT MAN HAS ALREADY PROVED HIS DISRESPECT FOR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF HIS CONSTITUENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhh hhhhh

LibertyEagle
09-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Forget the TTC. Perry is directly responsible for the FORCED evacuation for the hurricane that never showed up (Rita) - and by extension, he is responsible for the DEATHS that occurred.

THAT MAN HAS ALREADY PROVED HIS DISRESPECT FOR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF HIS CONSTITUENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhh hhhhh

I know, but what I don't get is why the state legislature has not impeached this SOB. I mean, from what I understand Perry has STILL not shown them all the things he agreed to with Cintra. Why aren't they tossing him out on his arse?

RP4ME
09-13-2007, 01:33 PM
As a VP he woudl make an outsatnding selection by Thompson etc... he would be a good ally for the SPP plans - with all his lovley contacts - he could get her done re: that there NAU thang!

paulitics
09-13-2007, 02:16 PM
The Bilderbergs have plans for this traitorous scum. Mark my words. I had my eye on him since the forced immunization scandal. This guy is always on the top of headlines for selling this country down the river.