PDA

View Full Version : How could a president take on the CFR, MIC, Fed etc without getting assassinated?

Rael
02-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Allegedly this is what Kennedy tried to do. Assuming all these conspiracy theories are true, how could a president take on these groups? Suddenly issue massive #s of exectutive orders? Order the military to arrest certain people?

american.swan
02-02-2009, 06:00 PM
He would have to explain to the American people what he was doing and why without sounding like a fool in the minds of the voters. Then have a V-P who would also be willing to die to carry on, if in fact he was shot. AND have a group of military who would back you up and protect you in your hideout until the end of the ordeal.

torchbearer
02-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Bunker.

phill4paul
02-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Nightly Live broadcasts, starting with an initial cry for help and an insinuation that they may be assassinated.

They don't get to their position without being "vetted" first. It will never happen.

Brooklyn Red Leg
02-02-2009, 06:26 PM
He would probably have to have the assets of numerous groups like CFR and such seized. He would most certainly have to use The Secret Service to seize all the Federal Reserve Banks and then go on television to explain exactly what it is he has done and exactly what has to be accomplished. Basically, he would have to toss the hot potato into the collective lap of Congress by demanding (on live television) that there be a return to Constitutionally-mandated Silver/Gold backed coinage/specie and an end to fiat currency by the United States. Definitely would need people with him that would continue the fight if he were incapacitated.

Rael
02-03-2009, 01:08 AM
I think I may have the solution.

We will need to resurrect or clone Andrew Jackson. He had a proven ability to destroy the central bank. And when you try to kill Andrew Jackson, you just get the shit beat out of you with a cane.

Athan
02-03-2009, 01:12 AM
I think I may have the solution.

We will need to resurrect or clone Andrew Jackson. He had a proven ability to destroy the central bank. And when you try to kill Andrew Jackson, you just get the shit beat out of you with a cane.

If you are going to resurrect, resurrect the best. This situation calls for the BFG (BIG FUCKING GUN) George Washington. Go after the fed first, then CFR, Builderburg, then MIC.

Brooklyn Red Leg
02-03-2009, 07:44 AM
If you are going to resurrect, resurrect the best. This situation calls for the BFG (BIG FUCKING GUN) George Washington. Go after the fed first, then CFR, Builderburg, then MIC.

Uh, no. Washington gave us the First Bank of the United States (one of the two forerunners of The Federal Reserve). In that respect, he's no better than Woodrow Wilson. If you're going to clone a 'BFG', you need an Anti-Federalist like Thomas Jefferson.

Athan
02-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Bitch. Please. Washington would quickly realize the situation and side with Jefferson's position and ours. Even Jefferson was smart enough to leave the tough fighting shit to Washington.

I mean who are you going to take orders from in a gunfight. Big G? Or Jeffie the writer? :D