PDA

View Full Version : Letter to STEELE;) are you ready to throw us away????

speciallyblend
02-02-2009, 09:18 AM
www.lettertogop.com you ignored us;) try it again steele;)

The GOP Leadership just does not get it!!!!

if they continue to ignore us, they will have another 8-20 yrs to think about it.

A New letter and PLEDGE SITE coming soon. This will be your last chance GOP Leadership!! do not make the same mistake twice or you will know exactly where we stand.

Colorado and Nevada sent you packing and we will do it again!!!!
YOU CAN BET ON THAT STEELE!!!!!

Steele you are either with us or against us, your choice to win or lose.

Watch what you say steele we are listening to every word and your future depends on us!!!!

If you do not need Republicans just let us know;)

pacelli
02-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Who is "us"? The 1 - 2 million that voted for a third party or a write-in?

They don't care about a couple million votes.

angelatc
02-02-2009, 09:26 AM
www.lettertogop.com you ignored us;) try it again steele;)

The GOP Leadership just does not get it!!!!

if they continue to ignore us, they will have another 8-20 yrs to think about it.

A New letter and PLEDGE SITE coming soon. This will be your last chance GOP Leadership!! do not make the same mistake twice or you will know exactly where we stand.

Colorado and Nevada sent you packing and we will do it again!!!!
YOU CAN BET ON THAT STEELE!!!!!

Steele you are either with us or against us, your choice to win or lose.

Watch what you say steele we are listening to every word and your future depends on us!!!!

If you do not need Republicans just let us know;)

Please sign those letters as a Huckabee supporter. Thanks!

speciallyblend
02-02-2009, 09:27 AM

then i guess they will keep losing. if they do not need us republicans .they better start recruiting illegal aliens and obama fans;)

ask colorado and nevada if they need republican votes;)

there were more then 1-2 million that support ron paul they just didnt vote for the useless republican party. like it or not your numbers are not correct and there are plenty of folks that supported ron paul that voted dem. many were given no option after bush/mccain!!

if you and me do not count ,then why worry what i am doing;)

speciallyblend
02-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Please sign those letters as a Huckabee supporter. Thanks!

puke, huckabee ugh makes me ashamed to be republican
Do not worry if the gop throws our votes away .they will throw the next election away with it.

We have more power then you think(pacelli).

They lost Colorado and Nevada over alienating us. I challenge them to do it again;)

speciallyblend
02-02-2009, 09:32 AM

yeah and they won not caring right:)

i suggest you look at colorado and nevada vote totals and you will know why they lost 2 red states;) the gop lost the election at the cogop and nevada gop conventions;)

if the republican party doesn't need colorado or nevada republicans to win. i guess they could recruit mexico and canada;)

speciallyblend
02-02-2009, 09:41 AM

do not worry pacelli , the gop has many yrs to think about their errors;)

the gop is still on the down slope and im greasing it for them. The gop gets exactly what they deserve!!! not a dam thing!

LibertyEagle
02-02-2009, 09:50 AM
then i guess they will keep losing. if they do not need us republicans .they better start recruiting illegal aliens and obama fans;)

ask colorado and nevada if they need republican votes;)

there were more then 1-2 million that support ron paul they just didnt vote for the useless republican party. like it or not your numbers are not correct and there are plenty of folks that supported ron paul that voted dem. many were given no option after bush/mccain!!

if you and me do not count ,then why worry what i am doing;)

Why would you give the uppity-ups of the Republican Party that much credence and by so doing, that much power? They're evil SOBs; just like the heads of the DEMs. We were never going to be successful by begging at their feet. THEY DIDN'T WANT TO WIN THIS TIME AROUND. They KNEW the economy was going to implode. Why do you think they got behind someone like McCain? I mean, puhleese.

The top of both of the major parties is controlled by the same group of people behind the scenes. If we want to have an impact on a party, we have to do it from the local level on up and as we do it, we change hearts and minds. It's the people at the local levels who can be swayed. Not by demands, or by yelling and screaming, but by common sense.

C'mon Kenny, you know this.

speciallyblend
02-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Why would you give the uppity-ups of the Republican Party that much credence and by so doing, that much power? They're evil SOBs; just like the heads of the DEMs. We were never going to be successful by begging at their feet. THEY DIDN'T WANT TO WIN THIS TIME AROUND. They KNEW the economy was going to implode. Why do you think they got behind someone like McCain? I mean, puhleese.

The top of both of the major parties is controlled by the same group of people behind the scenes. If we want to have an impact on a party, we have to do it from the local level on up and as we do it, we change hearts and minds. It's the people at the local levels who can be swayed. Not by demands, or by yelling and screaming, but by common sense.

C'mon Kenny, you know this.

true,but are the cogop willing to throw 1/3 of their own party away. they did last time and look where it got them.

I hear you. but at least in Colorado we can keep sending the gop packing if they fail to listen to us;)

We have already changed the democratic party locally here and i assure you liberty minded folks control the democratic party in LAKE COUNTY;) SHHHHH Top Secret:)

I am doing the best i can;) It sure doesn't hurt to let the local and state gop know why they lost:)

We can multi-task, work locally and let party leaders know the facts,if they choose to ignore. Then so be it:)

pacelli
02-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Yikes, could you please specially blend your responses into 1 post?

speciallyblend
02-02-2009, 10:04 AM

no sorry i was busying doing alot of things and things kept coming to me,sorry:)

speciallyblend
02-02-2009, 10:08 AM

Can i reprint this hehe:) EDIT i love it,see i made an edit and not another post:)

These opinions, beliefs, comments, views, and expressions are mine, and mine alone. They do not necessarily represent the beliefs and opinions of this website, sources cited, or my actual beliefs. I do not consent for my opinions, beliefs, comments, personal information, views, or expressions to be duplicated or replicated on any internet, digital, print, or any other form of media.

pacelli
02-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Can i reprint this hehe:) EDIT i love it,see i made an edit and not another post:)

These opinions, beliefs, comments, views, and expressions are mine, and mine alone. They do not necessarily represent the beliefs and opinions of this website, sources cited, or my actual beliefs. I do not consent for my opinions, beliefs, comments, personal information, views, or expressions to be duplicated or replicated on any internet, digital, print, or any other form of media.

lol