PDA

View Full Version : NWO Knockout Blow

michaelwise
02-01-2009, 02:05 PM
My new video and brain child.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQf4Kt5xhE8

Here's the letter I sent to my Councilman:

Derrick Donnell (Cape Coral City Council Member),

It is a gross understatement to say that I am fed up with the video surveillance cameras popping up all over our city. Currently I am "asking" for them to be disabled and removed. Especially the ones mounted on traffic light booms at intersections pointed directly in my windshield at my face, and pointed at your face, and pointed at everyone else's face as well.

They are just bad on so many levels.

You can find good information about them at this link:

http://consumercal.blogspot.com/2008/...

A few questions I would like to have answered:

1) What is or are the name or names of the city officials who authorized the county to install the video surveillance cameras in my city, on my city streets?

2) Are there plans and blueprints regarding the installation of those camera systems, submitted by the county to the city for review and inspection, in order to maintain compliance with all city ordinances and regulations thereof? If so, can I see these plans and approval by our city inspectors?

3) The video feeds from those cameras go into utility boxes, usually located next to the traffic light control boxes. Is the public land on which those boxes are installed and located being leased or sold? How much money is the city getting from the county for allowing the county the privilege of having them there?

4) The electricity for powering those cameras has to be paid for by someone. Is the city paying to power those cameras, or is the county, and how much? If the county is responsible for the cameras, then it should be paying the electric bill for them. If the county is not paying the bill, then can we cut the electricity off to those cameras and how soon?

5) What is the resolution and frame rate specs on the surveillance cameras installed, and can we have a demonstration of the systems power and capability at the next city council meeting?

6) How much money has the city spent so far on a public awareness campaign concerning the surveillance camera system?

7) What is the timetable for my questions to be answered? I don't expect comprehensive answers in a matter of days, but a few weeks or a month would be nice.

These next paragraphs are most important.
On another matter that involves our city, I want to let you know in case you are not aware...

Cape Coral was #1 in the nation on two separate occasions last year......IN FORECLOSURES!

I would like to help our city by giving you some ideas on how to attract individuals and families to want to move to our fair city over other places in the country. Desperate times call for desperate measures. So it is with great pleasure and fanfare that I announce the First Annual Most Free City In America Competition. I invite Cape Coral to participate in this friendly competition, and perhaps win it. Who in America wouldn't want to live in The Most Free City in America?

One of the metrics and hallmarks of this competition will be the City with the Fewest Surveillance Cameras Per Capita Surveilling the Citizenry. Perhaps we could sponsor workshops for keeping our citizens' rights in shape. Rights fitness workshops will retrain us on how we are permitted to exercise our rights and keep them in shape. This will be another metric and hallmark of a proud city that competes annually to distinguish itself as The Most Free City in America.

I came up with a slogan, maybe we can use it:

"Keep Your Rights in Shape, Exercise Them!"

I hope you take these issues seriously, because I am dead serious about them.

Thank You,
Michael J. Norton

ClayTrainor
02-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Wow... excellent work bro... keep fighting!

roho76
02-01-2009, 02:55 PM
This is very nice. I hate those things.

I also liked the idea about taking pictures of the officials license plates who voted for them and making copies to tape to yours then purposefully speeding through them so they get the tickets.

michaelwise
02-01-2009, 03:02 PM
This is very nice. I hate those things.

I also liked the idea about taking pictures of the officials license plates who voted for them and making copies to tape to yours then purposefully speeding through them so they get the tickets.But the video cameras are not pointed at the license plate, they are pointed at your face. Watch the whole video.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
02-01-2009, 03:14 PM
nt

michaelwise
02-01-2009, 11:10 PM
The most free city in America award will be presented by The President of the United States at an Oscar type ceremony on the 4th of July.