PDA

View Full Version : Have you donated yet?

uncloned21
09-13-2007, 10:04 AM
I just received this e-mail and went ahead and gave my little $25 =(. I plan to send another $25 this weekend. Get in on it!

September 13, 2007

We are now a little over two weeks from the end of the fundraising quarter (September 30th). As we've mentioned in the past, we're working overtime to help Ron Paul have as successful a quarter as possible, and we're hoping to blow by the expectations of the mainstream media and others who didn't think our campaign had a chance.

Our fundraising efforts are critical for many reasons. Most directly, the more successful the campaign is at fundraising, the earlier and more frequent that we'll be able to run radio and television ads in early primary states such as New Hampshire and Iowa.

The funds that we raise are also key determinants for whether Dr. Paul can continue to participate in nationally-televised debates, and whether he can receive secret service protection.

But donating before September 30th is also important because Ron Paul's fundraising numbers will be scrutinized by pundits and others in the mainstream media as a sign of the health and vitality of Dr. Paul's campaign. Let's show them how popular freedom really is!

If you've been planning to make a donation to our efforts, we can't stress enough how essential it is to do so before the September 30th quarter deadline. Please support us by making your most generous donation: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Jonathan Bydlak
Fundraising Director
Ron Paul 2008