PDA

View Full Version : Are things getting better for RP Republicans or not?

dude58677
02-01-2009, 08:20 AM
You have Glenn Beck on Fox speaking out boldly against the Federal Reserve printing money out of thin air and speaking of Thomas Jefferson calling "central banks as worst than standing armies".

On the other hand you have the GOP picking Michael Steele as the chairman.

So are things improving fast enough?

Truth Warrior
02-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Are things getting better or not?

NOT!

lynnf
02-01-2009, 08:48 AM
You have Glenn Beck on Fox speaking out boldly against the Federal Reserve printing money out of thin air and speaking of Thomas Jefferson calling "central banks as worst than standing armies".

So are things improving or getting worse, or no different?

getting better, but not a whole lot better yet. the duped neocon supporters no longer have to try to keep McCain from being embarrassed. the bailout/economic crisis has exposed the sycophants for what they are and some of the base is waking up to what has really been going on. even some of the media is waking up -- see other thread about the AP investigation of banks hiring foreign workers while firing Americans and taking bailout money. that story wouldn't have seen the light of day for the past 15 or so years.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=177780

there are many opportunities to change minds out there, will we make the most of them?

lynn

Kludge
02-01-2009, 08:57 AM
The thread title should read "are things getting better for RP Republicans fast enough?".

Time and resources are very limited. The leaders are going the wrong way faster than people are beginning to accept our ideals.

lucius
02-01-2009, 09:15 AM

So are things improving or getting worse, or no different?

I do not expect any salvation from their media systems, but I DO think it is getting BETTER for RP Republicans: We exist; We are not alone; We are everywhere; and We are engaging/powerful!--I take comfort in that thought. :D

speciallyblend
02-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Are things getting better or not?

NOT!

ditto. most of it is just drama. they just want you involved as long as you tow the party line ,other then that. It is all talk and no action.

The gop cares less about your opinions or activism. They just want your vote not your ideas.

seems alot of folks will fall for this BS!!

speciallyblend
02-01-2009, 12:13 PM
The thread title should read "are things getting better for RP Republicans fast enough?".

Time and resources are very limited. The leaders are going the wrong way faster than people are beginning to accept our ideals.

yep the gop has done nothing but move further backwards and alienating the very folks who wanted to help the gop. we need to call the spca and have them put the gop down!!

NEW DISEASE/ GOP, get yourself tested asap before it is to late;)

Athan
02-01-2009, 12:18 PM

So are things improving fast enough?

Improving fast enough? FUCK NO.

You need to remember, the shit they are FINALLY starting to talk about is about a year behind. We are dealing and talking about shit that is happening now. Frankly, America is losing. Period. The only way I see an exit out of this is if there is a complete rebooting once the shit hits the fan. I can only hope the government officials are the ones fighting the government once the dollar collapses because the people are generally fucked.

amonasro
02-01-2009, 12:20 PM
The GOP is sorely mistaken if they think they will win our votes by paying lip service to traditional conservative values. Not gonna happen, no way, no how. We can see right through their lying teeth and their agenda is clear to anyone with half a brain. Changing the GOP from within, at local levels, is what it's gonna take to give these guys the ol' heave-ho.

speciallyblend
02-01-2009, 12:23 PM
The GOP is sorely mistaken if they think they will win our votes by paying lip service to traditional conservative values. Not gonna happen, no way, no how. We can see right through their lying teeth and their agenda is clear to anyone with half a brain. Changing the GOP from within, at local levels, is what it's gonna take to give these guys the ol' heave-ho.

i hear you,it burns me to no end hearing these rnc people even speaking. i want to throw all my shoes at them;)

Truth Warrior
02-01-2009, 12:23 PM
ditto. most of it is just drama. they just want you involved as long as you tow the party line ,other then that. It is all talk and no action.

The gop cares less about your opinions or activism. They just want your vote not your ideas.

seems alot of folks will fall for this BS!! And don't forget that they also want the MOST and ALL important, MONEY. :p :rolleyes:

speciallyblend
02-01-2009, 12:26 PM
And don't forget that they also want the MOST and ALL important, MONEY. :p :rolleyes:

PAPER PLANES;) pow pow pow, MIA and take your money. well that song has ended;)

torchbearer
02-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Considering where the freedom movement was in 2006 and prior... we made a huge leap forward in two years.
Now people like Ron Paul and Peter Schiff are all over the news.
If Ron had not ran... these things would not be happening.

LibertyEagle
02-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Visit the Campaign for Liberty website if you want to hear more about what people, who are engaged, are doing and the inroads they're making. I have seen quite a few blogs about it.

We're certainly not going to turn around what some have spent decades doing, but, getting engaged is the only way we're going to get it done.

“I have many friends in the libertarian movement who look down on those of us who get involved in political activity,” he acknowledged, but “eventually, if you want to bring about changes … what you have to do is participate in political action.” -- Ron Paul
http://www.amconmag.com/article/2008/sep/22/00019/

LibertyEagle
02-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Considering where the freedom movement was in 2006 and prior... we made a huge leap forward in two years.
Now people like Ron Paul and Peter Schiff are all over the news.
If Ron had not ran... these things would not be happening.

Very true.

torchbearer
02-01-2009, 02:04 PM
bump