PDA

View Full Version : Bill O writes article about Iraq Ron Paul and other stuff

remaxjon
09-13-2007, 09:28 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296659,00.html

hells_unicorn
09-13-2007, 09:32 AM
Mr. O'Reilly in his usual manner puts himself as objective by criticizing the Iraq government, yet simultaneously refuses to accept it's connection to the military problems we have. Ron Paul is far from being in denial about this, as are the military people that send him political donations.

barcop
09-13-2007, 09:37 AM
BO amazes me. First he says the media is telling lies about the war and hiding the truth from the American people... the truth of course that the war is going good. And he's going to be the one who is honest and tells the truth :rolleyes:

Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle

Then the first half of the article is basically saying that the war shouldn't even be an issue in the presidental race... then ends up in the last paragraph saying the war is the most important issue.

What a moron.

speciallyblend
09-13-2007, 09:45 AM
BO ,i wont read the article,lets move past him,Ron Paul has a message that goes above oreillys brain capacity. His show consist of lohan/paris/britney. His show is a joke and everyone saw the joke of a show the other Monday.

The point is dont bother reading his crap,its just crap move on to real news shows his isnt even a news show its like inside edition on STEROIDS,his show is a joke RON PAULS MESSAGE makes BO look like a kinder-gardener whining like a tool. RON PAUL 2008 PS i have watched his show for awhile,im done watching his stupid nonsense drama i would refuse BO if i was Ron Paul,he killed his chance to have the next president on his show anymore. Ron Paul is way above BO,dont waste your time on Bo,move on THE MESSAGE OF RON PAUL2008 is spreading like wildfire.

remaxjon
09-13-2007, 09:48 AM
BO ,i wont read the article,lets move past him,Ron Paul has a message that goes above oreillys brain capacity. His show consist of lohan/paris/britney. His show is a joke and everyone saw the joke of a show the other Monday.

The point is dont bother reading his crap,its just crap move on to real news shows his isnt even a news show its like inside edition on STEROIDS,his show is a joke RON PAULS MESSAGE makes BO look like a kinder-gardener whining like a tool. RON PAUL 2008 PS i have watched his show for awhile,im done watching his stupid nonsense drama i would refuse BO if i was Ron Paul,he killed his chance to have the next president on his show anymore. Ron Paul is way above BO,dont waste your time on Bo,move on THE MESSAGE OF RON PAUL2008 is spreading like wildfire.

Bill O is an ass but in no way is someone who commands over 2 million television viewers a day and I don't know how many on radio a joke. He needs to be taken seriously. We need to know who is delivering the neocon's message and how to fight it.

hells_unicorn
09-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Bill O is an ass but in no way is someone who commands over 2 million television viewers a day and I don't know how many on radio a joke. He needs to be taken seriously. We need to know who is delivering the neocon's message and how to fight it.

Agreed, I'm working on several of his mindnumbed followers on youtube, it's dirty work but it needs to be done.

speciallyblend
09-13-2007, 09:54 AM
It might cause me to do something. I might regret so better i just tune out,you guys can handle his baby diapers,im tired of his stupid stink

RP4ME
09-13-2007, 09:54 AM
No facts whatsoever just rehetoric - how can he live with himself ???

speciallyblend
09-13-2007, 09:55 AM
Talking to a BO supporter is like trying to have a conversation(debate) with Paris Hilton ,good luck

Maybe a Tom & Jerry Cartoon(on you tube) explaining the issues so BO Supporters can maybe get it??:)

remaxjon
09-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Talking to a BO supporter is like trying to have a conversation(debate) with Paris Hilton ,good luck

Maybe a Tom & Jerry Cartoon(on you tube) explaining the issues so BO Supporters can maybe get it??:)

people are changing there mind everyday about the war. Its important to let conservatives know that there is another option for them in this election

ButchHowdy
09-13-2007, 10:02 AM
B.O. could have asked Ron OTHER questions as well . . .

jblosser
09-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Cutting and running will lead to another terrorist sanctuary dominated by the most dangerous country in the entire world -- Iran.

A nation that doesn't currently have nukes is the most dangerous in the entire world? Someone alert the Chinese.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-13-2007, 01:21 PM
I canceled my subscription to his site after the interview... I did not much like billo, but I liked discussing politics on his forum

remaxjon
09-13-2007, 01:36 PM
Interesting choice for Bill's book club

http://www.billoreilly.com/bookclub?action=viewBookClubByID&bookID=-490183685410822002

LibertyEagle
09-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Interesting choice for Bill's book club

http://www.billoreilly.com/bookclub?action=viewBookClubByID&bookID=-490183685410822002

Wow! Imperial Hubris. That's wonderful. :D

What would you suggest we do with O'Reilly? He puts Michael Scheuer's book up, but then disses Dr. Paul as being in denial. Of course, I don't think Scheuer thinks we should leave Iraq either, now that we've destabilzed Iraq so much. At least that is what I recall.

PaleoForPaul
09-13-2007, 01:45 PM
From Bill O's article:

Cutting and running will lead to another terrorist sanctuary dominated by the most dangerous country in the entire world -- Iran. The far left doesn't even think Iran's dangerous. And some on the right are in denial as well. I believe my interview with Congressman Ron Paul on Monday demonstrated that.

Iran is not the most Dangerous country in the world to the USA. By far, Russia is, followed by China. Russia is still the only country that could fight the US to a tie (ie, we could lob nukes at each other till nothin is left). China has threatened to sink the dollar.

The most Iran could do to us is hand off nuclear material for a dirty bomb. If they did so, we could end all life in their country within 24 hours.

I don't care if your a liberal, a neocon, a paleocon, a libertarian, whatever. Common sense dictates that Iran is not the greatest threat in the world to the USA, and people like Bill O who advance that are either hacks, or they have an agenda.

Danny Molina
09-13-2007, 01:50 PM
I canceled my subscription to his site after the interview... I did not much like billo, but I liked discussing politics on his forum

What is it like in there? Are they all mindless drones that worship every word Bill says?

bah
09-13-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm just wondering, is it Iranian government policy to destroy the United States? Please link to a reputable source refuting or supporting that.

quickmike
09-13-2007, 02:23 PM
Look, if you plan on trying to convert BillO's faithful, you might as well go right now to your kitchen, pick up a spoon out of your drawer and start talking to it. Youre gonna get the same results. Actually, you might have better luck with the spoon.

The only way to defeat people like that is to leave them alone and let the truth slowly seep into their heads. Those blockheads dont like being told they are wrong, even when they are wrong. If they come around, it will be because they decided to do it on their own. That way, they can feel comfortable with themselves. Thats just how they are.