PDA

View Full Version : Just throwing some stuff out there ...

DjLoTi
01-31-2009, 01:22 PM
Hey guys. I've been thinking some things. I think Ron Paul could have won Michigan, and then carried that momentum in Nevada. John McCain would have won NH and SC, and then it would be Ron Paul and John McCain, and it would have come down to FL. I think McCain would have won FL.

I don't want to live in a country controlled by the bankers or the corporations. I think Obama is doing a better job then I thought he'd do, but it's not enough, and I'm not happy.

I want to do it in 2012. I want to campaign my ass off in 2010-2011. I want to create a *%&#$*# firestorm that will be SO powerful it will be like a tsunami of Ron Paul support. I want the GOP to literally buckle under the pressure of Ron Paul's support within the first few debates

Some of you may not know, I was the original guy who started Ron Paul radio. After Iowa, I knew we were dead in the water. I had a lot of important connects in multiple states and had feedback on lots of things going on.

I'll make this promise to you, RPF. I plan to personally investigate the viability of a 2012 run. I'm either gonna be all-in or all-out. It all depends on how the campaign conducts itself. There is a major disconnect between the campaign and the grassrooters. I'm not really super on board with the C4L stuff either. To me it seems like a rouge political tangent that reeks of libertarianism and/or independent party.

I had some of the most fun in my life trying to get Ron Paul elected. I also made mistakes, as a number of us did. With the experience and knowledge that I have now, as well as everyone else, I think our success rate will be *much* higher. I only hope I make enough money between now and then to support myself to essentially' go off the grid ' and go full time campaigning. I want 2012 to be the dawn of a new revelation.

Not everyone understands me, or knows me. And usually people in this community are ... defensive? I'm not sure what it is, but I've been constantly marginalized ( only by people I don't know ) by people here.

Electing a president is not an easy task, but I think Ron Paul has the base support, the network, and the philosophy that can make him extremely successful in 2012. For those who say he's too old, we need his son or we need someone else, sorry. That's not how big boy politics work. You don't just say " oh he's too old... how bout this guy???" no.

so anyway that's just a little bit of thoughts runnin around my head.. with Ron Paul coming out with that youtube video a couple days ago.. Well honestly the video is plagued with the shortfalls of campaign. I mean, if you thought that video was an awesome production, there's no reason why you wouldn't have liked his first commercials in NH. LoL.

I hope we can all work together to make this happen, and I hope people stick to the extent which they can help most efficiently (look at the county in Iowa Ron Paul won for an example). I'll never forget the people who said, " I stood in the snow for 7 hours holding a Ron Paul sign, I don't need someone telling me what to do!". Just ultimate fail. We've got to change our tactics if we're gonna go another round. I just hope we get the chance.

speciallyblend
01-31-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm in if Ron Paul runs in 2012. to be honest there is not one person who can even attempt to fill Ron Paul shoes. The gop better hope Ron Paul runs in 2012 or in my eyes the gop is dead..

I have drawn the line in the sand and if the gop continues to ignore the largest and most energetic grassroots movement in history. Then i will have no choice but to put the mangy mutt(gop) down!!

Kotin
01-31-2009, 02:00 PM
yo Djloti!! good to see you again!

ghemminger
01-31-2009, 02:01 PM
YO DJ! Nice to see you again bro! I think Jesse Ventura is your best chance for 2012 bro seriously

speciallyblend
01-31-2009, 02:04 PM
YO DJ! Nice to see you again bro! I think Jesse Ventura is your best chance for 2012 bro seriously

not that i agree with everything jesse says but he would be a better option then the gop/dnc cookie cutter!!

gop only has one more chance in my book and that is a RON PAUL 2012 run.

though i would donate even more if there was a VENTURA/PAUL TICKET INDY RUN:)

they say money talks;) I am READY TO SCREAM!!!!

DjLoTi
01-31-2009, 02:15 PM
Hey George! And SB :)

I like Jesse too but I don't think he'll beat Obama 1 on 1.

speciallyblend
01-31-2009, 02:22 PM
Hey George! And SB :)

I like Jesse too but I don't think he'll beat Obama 1 on 1.

4 yrs of obama could change that,but i doubt the american voter wants to buy the brand name republican after 8 yrs of bush.

If Jesus was a republican i bet he would lose;)

Ventura/Paul do we really have another viable option in 2012?? i doubt it.

The gop will not be an option in 2012 unless they nominate Ron Paul! if not ,then we should be pushing for a Ventura/Paul(indy) ticket or a Johnson/Paul(republican or indy) ticket. i do not see any other option at this time!!

trey4sports
01-31-2009, 02:30 PM
ron paul is a household name now, I am litterally dying to start campaigning again. At worst we will triple our numbers from last election cycle. he has got so much media that he is now the best chance at liberty since Goldwater. he may be old but his media attention has made him the only candidate we can elect now. run sanford or jahnson or both as a backup and we can double team the neocons and let the people choose which candidate they want the most

speciallyblend
01-31-2009, 02:33 PM
ron paul is a household name now, I am litterally dying to start campaigning again. At worst we will triple our numbers from last election cycle. he has got so much media that he is now the best chance at liberty since Goldwater. he may be old but his media attention has made him the only candidate we can elect now. run sanford or jahnson or both as a backup and we can double team the neocons and let the people choose which candidate they want the most

change is coming :) and if the gop does not listen. the change will be the death of the gop!!

i think gary johnson/ron paul ticket(vice versa) is the only option left for the gop in 2012 ,if not then i will be focusing my money on an indy run,bye bye gop this is your second warning you blew the first warning look where that got you;)

DjLoTi
01-31-2009, 03:35 PM
I am litterally dying to start campaigning again.

Man, no kidding! You have to figure the preparation process will start around 2010... so we have like a year or two of just nothing! lol. sitting and waiting. and watching.

I hope life is good to me during this time ... but I truly believe the economic slowdown is gonna come to a screeching halt when all these unemployment benefits run out for everyone in about a year.

angelatc
01-31-2009, 04:17 PM
I hope life is good to me during this time ... but I truly believe the economic slowdown is gonna come to a screeching halt when all these unemployment benefits run out for everyone in about a year.

They'll just extend them. And when you subsidize something, you get more of it, so unemployment will go up.

Conza88
01-31-2009, 05:08 PM
Rp FTW! :)

ronpaulhawaii
01-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Will there be a US in 2012?

Asks Mr Optimistic :mad::mad::mad:

:D

mediahasyou
01-31-2009, 05:12 PM

true, Ron is a household name. That's a big accomplishment for liberty.

JamesButabi
01-31-2009, 05:31 PM
Im ready and waiting to pull the trigger. Ive got legions who werent even around for 08 ready to flood the scenes. Give us the go Ron!

TER
01-31-2009, 05:39 PM
The next step is the midterm elections. We can start our efforts there.

JoshLowry
01-31-2009, 05:43 PM
If a group of people were able to influence Ron to run for 2008, I'm sure the relatively larger group that is out there now could work some magic for 2012.

Conza88
01-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Asks Mr Optimistic :mad::mad::mad:

I had a moment of weakness. :(

Edited.

DjLoTi
01-31-2009, 05:58 PM
If a group of people were able to influence Ron to run for 2008, I'm sure the relatively larger group that is out there now could work some magic for 2012.

I was thinking the same thing! lol

MelissaCato
01-31-2009, 06:18 PM
4 yrs of obama could change that,but i doubt the american voter wants to buy the brand name republican after 8 yrs of bush.

If Jesus was a republican i bet he would lose;)

I doubt that.. refer to Revelations 3: 7-13

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

And we all know that a Church isn't a building.

mstrmac1
01-31-2009, 09:26 PM
I myself have about 100-125 people ready to help, that previously were not on board!! His name is growing.. & If he announces one more run in 2012 it will cause an explosion that will ripple through america for everyone to hear!

Roxi
02-10-2009, 09:28 PM
YAY!! Welcome back! we missed you man!! some weird dude has your old cell phone number :D

and yes, even if they say "he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell" Ill campaign til the end!

slacker921
02-10-2009, 09:48 PM
2010. There is a mid-term election. We desperately need to get some liberty minded Congressmen and Senators elected before the 2012 election. Focus on them for the next year rather than just waiting.

That said.. I think Ron Paul or Gary Johnson or whomever runs is going to get a LOT of support from the first day they announce. There are a lot of Ron Paul supporters who are still active in their local GOPs and will be working their way up through the ranks. The neoconservatives in the GOP will have a tough time pulling their dirty tricks again.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
02-10-2009, 10:03 PM
nt

jacmicwag
02-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Deja Vu all over again. Why not see if it sticks to the wall this time around.

lucius
02-10-2009, 10:43 PM
I've caught my second-wind...

I wish I could of caught your shows, but how about some more?

Off topic: But today, I stopped into a coffee shop. The barrister was reading Naomi Wolf? I politely asked him what she was selling? 'What?', was his reply.
One piece of the puzzle--she was the image consultant to gore during his 2000 run: she was also a Rhodes Scholar.

He whipped up six espressos in a grande cup and launched off into Dr. Paul with zeal in his eyes. I said little, but my pride/joy was chock-full on the inside.

Some of the kids are just right!

Makes for a light heart...press on.

Hey guys. I've been thinking some things. I think Ron Paul could have won Michigan, and then carried that momentum in Nevada. John McCain would have won NH and SC, and then it would be Ron Paul and John McCain, and it would have come down to FL. I think McCain would have won FL.

I don't want to live in a country controlled by the bankers or the corporations. I think Obama is doing a better job then I thought he'd do, but it's not enough, and I'm not happy.

I want to do it in 2012. I want to campaign my ass off in 2010-2011. I want to create a *%&#$*# firestorm that will be SO powerful it will be like a tsunami of Ron Paul support. I want the GOP to literally buckle under the pressure of Ron Paul's support within the first few debates

Some of you may not know, I was the original guy who started Ron Paul radio. After Iowa, I knew we were dead in the water. I had a lot of important connects in multiple states and had feedback on lots of things going on.

I'll make this promise to you, RPF. I plan to personally investigate the viability of a 2012 run. I'm either gonna be all-in or all-out. It all depends on how the campaign conducts itself. There is a major disconnect between the campaign and the grassrooters. I'm not really super on board with the C4L stuff either. To me it seems like a rouge political tangent that reeks of libertarianism and/or independent party.

I had some of the most fun in my life trying to get Ron Paul elected. I also made mistakes, as a number of us did. With the experience and knowledge that I have now, as well as everyone else, I think our success rate will be *much* higher. I only hope I make enough money between now and then to support myself to essentially' go off the grid ' and go full time campaigning. I want 2012 to be the dawn of a new revelation.

Not everyone understands me, or knows me. And usually people in this community are ... defensive? I'm not sure what it is, but I've been constantly marginalized ( only by people I don't know ) by people here.

Electing a president is not an easy task, but I think Ron Paul has the base support, the network, and the philosophy that can make him extremely successful in 2012. For those who say he's too old, we need his son or we need someone else, sorry. That's not how big boy politics work. You don't just say " oh he's too old... how bout this guy???" no.

so anyway that's just a little bit of thoughts runnin around my head.. with Ron Paul coming out with that youtube video a couple days ago.. Well honestly the video is plagued with the shortfalls of campaign. I mean, if you thought that video was an awesome production, there's no reason why you wouldn't have liked his first commercials in NH. LoL.

I hope we can all work together to make this happen, and I hope people stick to the extent which they can help most efficiently (look at the county in Iowa Ron Paul won for an example). I'll never forget the people who said, " I stood in the snow for 7 hours holding a Ron Paul sign, I don't need someone telling me what to do!". Just ultimate fail. We've got to change our tactics if we're gonna go another round. I just hope we get the chance.

DeadheadForPaul
02-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Wow DJ Loti is back

havent seen this dude in some time...we must get on here at different times