PDA

View Full Version : Campaign plea for Donations

LibertyEagle
09-13-2007, 09:07 AM
We are now a little over two weeks from the end of the fundraising quarter (September 30th). As we've mentioned in the past, we're working overtime to help Ron Paul have as successful a quarter as possible, and we're hoping to blow by the expectations of the mainstream media and others who didn't think our campaign had a chance.

Our fundraising efforts are critical for many reasons. Most directly, the more successful the campaign is at fundraising, the earlier and more frequent that we'll be able to run radio and television ads in early primary states such as New Hampshire and Iowa.

The funds that we raise are also key determinants for whether Dr. Paul can continue to participate in nationally-televised debates, and whether he can receive secret service protection.

But donating before September 30th is also important because Ron Paul's fundraising numbers will be scrutinized by pundits and others in the mainstream media as a sign of the health and vitality of Dr. Paul's campaign. Let's show them how popular freedom really is!

If you've been planning to make a donation to our efforts, we can't stress enough how essential it is to do so before the September 30th quarter deadline. Please support us by making your most generous donation: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Jonathan Bydlak
Fundraising Director
Ron Paul 2008

Ebuchholz
09-13-2007, 09:17 AM
I gave another $25. Wish I could dish out more.

Honestly... I wonder if the campaign would prefer that we donate more money rather than spend it on viral and grassroots campaigning?

james1844
09-13-2007, 09:23 AM
I gave $15 last night...

wgadget
09-13-2007, 09:27 AM
$50 yesterday, $50 today.

Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Slugg
09-13-2007, 09:33 AM

Honestly... I wonder if the campaign would prefer that we donate more money rather than spend it on viral and grassroots campaigning?

Yes, they would rather have the money. Not because grassroots doesn't work or 'sucks' or anything. But because it will matter to the media. Every dollar will count. We are in a direct race with the other candidates. The Nation is looking at us (Ron supporters) and saying, "Put up or shut up!"

So let's PUT UP!!!!

We're kicking in another 500 tomorrow (my payday) and one more on the 28th (wife's payday) :-D.

stevedasbach
09-13-2007, 09:36 AM

Right now, I'm sure that's case. The third quarter numbers will be VERY important for generating MSM coverage.

wgadget
09-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I asked my meetup group this very same question (which is more important to contribute to?) but never really got an answer.

EvoPro
09-13-2007, 10:00 AM
I will be donating next week.

justaguy
09-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T27037-90855664

:)
-Chris

Cowlesy
09-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Nice job Chris!!!

Well since the big donation thread (below) started a week ago, we've tallied up what appears to be 3,082 donations. This doesn't include Paypal or Paper Checks.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=16042&highlight=dig+deep

From that 9/6 thread, let's see if at 9/30 we can turn that 3,082 into at least 15,000 or more. Not just by you all donating, but for pushing people to donate everywhere in addition to spreading Ron's message!

Cowlesy
09-13-2007, 10:37 AM
bump

Mani
09-13-2007, 12:50 PM
I donated $500 last night.

I'll see what I can do in 2 weeks.

RP'S FUND RAISING NUMBERS MUST KICK BUTT THIS QUARTER!!!