PDA

View Full Version : M. Steele New GOP Chairman

Arklatex
01-30-2009, 05:37 PM
http://www.infowars.com/images2/us/160507_debate_steele.jpg

GOPAC chairman Michael Steele went so far as to suggest that Ron Paul should not belong to the Republican party, stating that he was "done" with Paul and did not care what the results of the FOX poll were.

Kalifornia
01-30-2009, 05:49 PM

Lets hope this guy wasnt chosen simply because he is black. If the GOP thinks RACE is the problem, its going to be a LONG 8 years.

demolama
01-30-2009, 06:09 PM
The RP GOP movement is dead. Steele is as neo-con as they come... I would not expect any RP republicans getting far with him at the helm

AJ Antimony
01-30-2009, 06:43 PM
The RP GOP movement is dead. Steele is as neo-con as they come... I would not expect any RP republicans getting far with him at the helm

Umm... fuck the chairman? He can't actually stop any RP Republicans from running for Congress... People can run with or without a national chairman.

Jeremy
01-30-2009, 07:06 PM
BJ Lawson 2010

AdamT
01-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Lets hope this guy wasnt chosen simply because he is black. If the GOP thinks RACE is the problem, its going to be a LONG 8 years.

That's exactly what it is. They are all about "strategy" and "beating the Dems". His skin color is strategy.

Kalifornia
01-30-2009, 07:09 PM
That's exactly what it is. They are all about "strategy" and "beating the Dems". His skin color is strategy.

Then they are as clueless as they have ever been

If I were only a billionaire, I could fix this country in year.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
01-30-2009, 07:16 PM
nt

afmatt
01-30-2009, 08:17 PM
BJ Lawson 2010

I'll see your BJ lawson and raise you

Adam Kokesh 2010
:D

UtahApocalypse
01-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Can we all agree to abandon the GOP yet?? or do we still have "take over from the inside"

Kalifornia
01-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Can we all agree to abandon the GOP yet?? or do we still have "take over from the inside"

If we abandon the GOP, all thats left is to build a compound in Montana and wait for the black helicopters.

angelatc
01-30-2009, 08:56 PM
I'll see your BJ lawson and raise you

Adam Kokesh 2010
:D

He will not be old enough in .....nm - i was thinking 2012.

idiom
01-30-2009, 09:10 PM
If we abandon the GOP, all thats left is to build a compound in Montana and wait for the black helicopters.

There are other options.

But the first and second rules say I can't talk about them.

extrmmxer
01-30-2009, 09:18 PM
GOP is dead. This guy is clueless.

Anti Federalist
01-30-2009, 09:36 PM
So I just got done reviewing this guy on the issues...

HAHAHAHHA HHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHHA ---- AH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH - HAH

BWAHHAHAHHA HHHHHAAAAAAA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

driller80545
01-30-2009, 09:37 PM
lol

pacelli
01-30-2009, 09:40 PM
So I just got done reviewing this guy on the issues...

HAHAHAHHA HHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHHA ---- AH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH - HAH

BWAHHAHAHHA HHHHHAAAAAAA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

+1 Roast in hell, GOP.

huckans
01-30-2009, 09:44 PM
I heard Steele after the First in the South and I was outraged. Then I heard him a few weeks ago along with the other GOP chairman wannabees and I was actually more hopeful. I ask you to go back and listen to him in both settings with an open heart, less cynicism, and decide whether or not he (although still not our kind of guy) is perhaps the best of the jokers vying for the spot.

Anti Federalist
01-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Iraq war worth it, to establish beachhead of democracy. (Oct 2006)

Yes, I would have authorized the use of force in Iraq. (Oct 2006)

mwHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

aH HAH HAH HAH

And it goes on like this.

Overheard at the RNC headquarters:

"I say, Greeves, what the devil are we going to do about this election thing?"

"Bother, old chap, I really don't know."

"I know, let's outflank the rotters, old chum. We'll put a negro in charge!! That seemed to work well for the bloody Bolsheviks."

"Corking good idea old man!! Oh and while you're at it, see if you can put a lid on that dreadful Paul fellow from Texas will you please?"

Well, FFS sake, they're not called the stupid party for no reason.

I can't believe I was part of this for 20 years.

I need a drink and shower, Gah.

james1844
01-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Guys,

For my part, I think that Steele is the absolute best pick for Ron Paul republicans.

Of all the candidates, he was the ONLY one to name Ron Paul specifically and say that he wanted to meet with him. Everyone else just agreed in principle.

Also, he's the most moderate of the Republicans, and his version of conservativism sounds like he's interested in getting back to basics, like small government, more freedom and less government.

I think Steele is a big win for us.

tonesforjonesbones
01-30-2009, 11:20 PM
I refuse to send dough to national....they keep putting up moderates..(code word for liberal) tones

james1844
01-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Maybe, but at this point we need to work within the GOP if we want to get anywhere. Steele has made it clear that we are welcome. Rebuffing him now would be silly.

I refuse to send dough to national....they keep putting up moderates..(code word for liberal) tones

Athan
01-30-2009, 11:53 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Your idea of a big win is same as a big loss! :p

I don't think we will see some wins untill the next election cycle if the dollar collapses. If it doesn't collapse, maybe if the republicans lose even more they MIGHT be willing to hang some neo-cons in the gallows.

Expatriate
01-31-2009, 03:40 AM
Holy crap what is with the massive fonts people?

But if Michael Steele wants to hear from us, maybe he and Ron Paul could speak sometime. Is that at all possible in the near future? :D

Bman
01-31-2009, 04:13 AM
Guys,

For my part, I think that Steele is the absolute best pick for Ron Paul republicans.

Of all the candidates, he was the ONLY one to name Ron Paul specifically and say that he wanted to meet with him. Everyone else just agreed in principle.

Also, he's the most moderate of the Republicans, and his version of conservativism sounds like he's interested in getting back to basics, like small government, more freedom and less government.

Well lets hope so. Maybe we can set up a letter to mail to him to nudge this process along. Or phone numbers. I'll personally do some checking someone doesn't have the information directly on them. But it won't happen now. I got to sleep.

Knightskye
01-31-2009, 04:48 AM
If it's the end:

https://www.lp.org/membership

https://secure.giftwrapplus.org/cpnc/eu/contribute/

werdd
01-31-2009, 07:47 AM
GOP is retarded.

Kludge
01-31-2009, 07:51 AM
massive fonts

I like the colored fonts which make it easier to skip a reply altogether.

speciallyblend
01-31-2009, 03:05 PM
Umm... fuck the chairman? He can't actually stop any RP Republicans from running for Congress... People can run with or without a national chairman.

seems that is the way it will be. here in colorado several ron paul republicans were denied any support from the cogop,so they will be running as Ron Paul Democrats. the gop is truly clueless and dying. look at the brightside in 12-20 yrs they will literally all be dead,just be patient;)

speciallyblend
01-31-2009, 03:09 PM
Holy crap what is with the massive fonts people?

But if Michael Steele wants to hear from us, maybe he and Ron Paul could speak sometime. Is that at all possible in the near future? :D

Ron Pauls campaign is over done finished according to steele;) we must get out of the way;) great campaign leave the republican party we do not need you:) i guess they do not need us,since they won the last election:) oops sorry was in the twilight zone for a sec

speciallyblend
01-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Maybe, but at this point we need to work within the GOP if we want to get anywhere. Steele has made it clear that we are welcome. Rebuffing him now would be silly.

it is called kissing our ass and he failed on this already ,he will need to crawl in and clean it first then crawl out then i might believe something this liar(steele) says!!

believing the devil is not a good start! steele has no credibility...

pinkmandy
01-31-2009, 03:15 PM

Amen.

The GOP is hopelessly infested and manipulated by neocons. It's nothing but a front for power. You can't build a strong house if your wood is infested with termites.

How about a Jefferson Party? If we build it will they come?

heavenlyboy34
01-31-2009, 03:34 PM

Great strategem! :rolleyes:

Paulitician
01-31-2009, 03:46 PM
I don't like Michael Steel, but then again I don't like the most other Republicans either. The GOP will probably adopt a lot of good conservative and libertarian rhetoric during the time Obama and the democrats are in office, but even the pretense of such will be abandoned at the drop of a hat once their party gets back in the president's seat. That's my opinion anyway, and I'm sticking with it.

Freedom 4 all
01-31-2009, 05:25 PM
This is pathetic, GOP really seems to think race is the reason they lost last election cycle. Steele will never attract blacks to the GOP, he'll just be called Uncle Tom and loathed by the African American community as a traitor.

Flash
01-31-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm regisering Libertarian. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. "Oh my god we have to have a Black guy, a latino guy, a Jewish guy, and an Indian guy to represent us!! NO RACISM!!!" What the hell is wrong with these people?

Brooklyn Red Leg
01-31-2009, 05:59 PM

Not necessarily a bad idea. I'd prefer Anti-Federalist Party be resurrected myself as it encompasses exactly what we need in its name.

moostraks
01-31-2009, 06:10 PM

Ugh...Now I remember this jerk. (I couldn't quite place the face when I saw the snippet this am on the news....)What is in their head to think this is the route to take? Well I guess it was just another in your face from tptb to our movement about just how important ron paul republican values matter to them. Hope they are ready from continual string of losses if this is their strategy.

Anti Federalist
01-31-2009, 06:51 PM
Not necessarily a bad idea. I'd prefer Anti-Federalist Party be resurrected myself as it encompasses exactly what we need in its name.

Yeah, I like that idea myself.:D

Pauls' Revere
01-31-2009, 10:06 PM
mwHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

aH HAH HAH HAH

And it goes on like this.

Overheard at the RNC headquarters:

Well, FFS sake, they're not called the stupid party for no reason.

I can't believe I was part of this for 20 years.

I need a drink and shower, Gah.

Just be glad you (like me) woke up before it was to late!

This is pathetic. I heard this in the news (on radio) and thought Steele who? oh shit! lets grab the race card play book and woo the black vote or whoever the hell will follow this guy. Does the GOP honestly think a change in skin tone is enough to change course and fly right to regain control of the house and/or senate? How pathetic and desparate that they must feel that they need a man of color to attack Obama on issues for fear of being labelled racist. What a tool this guy Steele must feel he is to the GOP to be thier attack dog and point man.

So let me get this straight. All the GOP needed was a black leader to show how sincere they are to the American people that change is what they are all about?

Goodbye GOP grow some balls!

heavenlyboy34
01-31-2009, 10:13 PM
I don't like Michael Steel, but then again I don't like the most other Republicans either. The GOP will probably adopt a lot of good conservative and libertarian rhetoric during the time Obama and the democrats are in office, but even the pretense of such will be abandoned at the drop of a hat once their party gets back in the president's seat. That's my opinion anyway, and I'm sticking with it.

You're correct! :D You also have plenty of historical backing for your opinion. ;)

Athan
01-31-2009, 10:49 PM

I think we have. For instance I'm a member, do not plan on giving a dime more for membership fees, am going to participate in their little conventions, but they are a carcass now.

We have to work on other more fruitful strategies.

Kalifornia
01-31-2009, 10:56 PM
You're correct! :D You also have plenty of historical backing for your opinion. ;)

see: Reagan revolution and Contract with America.

Pauls' Revere
01-31-2009, 10:59 PM
Why is Dr Paul still with the GOP?

Freedom 4 all
02-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Wait, is Steele related in any way to notorious black neocon Shelby Steele? I had to read some of his stuff for school and he's a flaming racist against his own people.

Original_Intent
02-01-2009, 12:42 PM
There are other options.

But the first and second rules say I can't talk about them.

Nice.

gaazn
02-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Steele is a sign of desperation. For a party that doesn't like affirmative action, this sure looks like affirmative action at its worst.

Pauls' Revere
02-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Deep in my psych I was thinking why, why does this sound sooo familar and ring a bell. Why is Steele sooo familar to sooo many...why what the heck is it?

Then it hit me...or rather the news reminded me.

He used to be a FOX News Contributor

No wonder I had to shower.

Matt Collins
02-01-2009, 07:15 PM
The GOP is hopelessly infested and manipulated by neocons. It's nothing but a front for power. You can't build a strong house if your wood is infested with termites.

No, a third party is not a viable option right now. We must change the GOP at our local level. Once we do that the national GOP will begin to change either with us leading them, or they will get voted out. But we must do our part to accomplish this.

BlackTerrel
02-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Steele is a sign of desperation. For a party that doesn't like affirmative action, this sure looks like affirmative action at its worst.

Looks that way why? Because of how he looks?

Anti Federalist
02-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Looks that way why? Because of how he looks?

No, rather than have an honest look in the mirror and analyze what the policies that the GOP is pursuing that led to massive defeat, they pick a new "package" with a new "color", but inside, it's the same old same old.

heavenlyboy34
02-02-2009, 09:53 AM
No, a third party is not a viable option right now. We must change the GOP at our local level. Once we do that the national GOP will begin to change either with us leading them, or they will get voted out. But we must do our part to accomplish this.

"Keep doing what you've always done, and you'll keep getting what you've always gotten". ;)

~proverb

BlackTerrel
02-02-2009, 04:46 PM
No, rather than have an honest look in the mirror and analyze what the policies that the GOP is pursuing that led to massive defeat, they pick a new "package" with a new "color", but inside, it's the same old same old.

I'm asking how people know he's an "afrirmative action" hire? Meaning that someone else was better qualified but he got the job because he's black apparently.

Based on what evidence is this claim being made? Or is any black who gets a job an affirmative action hire?

Anti Federalist
02-02-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm asking how people know he's an "afrirmative action" hire? Meaning that someone else was better qualified but he got the job because he's black apparently.

Based on what evidence is this claim being made? Or is any black who gets a job an affirmative action hire?

It's somewhat tongue in cheek, but the implication is that the RNC picked someone with a philosophy that is in complete sync with the philosophy of the past eight years, which has led to utter defeat.

They think it's about race, they figure, what the hell, we'll put a black man out there as the front man, and all will be well: "see how hip and with the times we are at the RNC".

And they'll never address the underlying issues and the philosophy that Steele holds.

Which, strictly from an electioneering standpoint, certainly makes him "less qualified".

Result:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_k07pirzBU34/SYYkQMaQUBI/AAAAAAAAAXE/u7wdo3IF9tM/s400/hang.jpg

Mesogen
02-02-2009, 05:25 PM
David Duke also thinks the Michael Steele is a bad pick. :)

http://www.davidduke.com/general/gop-traitors-appoint-black-racist-as-chairman-of-the-republican-party_7443.html

To Hell with the Republican Party!

GOP traitors appoint Obama Junior as Chairman of the Republican Party

By David Duke, former Republican member of the House of Representatives in Louisiana, and former Chairman of the Largest Republican District in the state.

The Republican Party leadership, in its latest act of self-immolation appointed Michael Steele, a radical Black racist as the leader of the Party.

Let’s make this abomination in the Republican Party the last major party of White redoubt, as a rallying cry of resistance!

-david duke

pinkmandy
02-02-2009, 05:32 PM

Sounds noble but we don't have 15 years and as long as the party itself is comprised of warmongers who think 'terrists', abortion and gays getting married are the 3 big issues and they will come out and vote on those 3 issues without fail we don't stand a chance.

The best we can do is become a voice of dissent but even then we'll be ignored if we aren't on board w/them on those issues. They might like small govt in theory...as long as it doesn't mean they can't wage war or have the govt enforcing laws that tell other people what is/isn't moral.

We're chasing our tails. If we start to 'get ahead', the rules will change again. At least it's keeping the freedom lovers busy, though...

Freedom 4 all
02-02-2009, 05:41 PM

http://www.davidduke.com/general/gop-traitors-appoint-black-racist-as-chairman-of-the-republican-party_7443.html

I don't like this choice (for political reasons) either, but isn't Duke an enormous racist?

ronpaulhawaii
02-02-2009, 06:11 PM
"Keep doing what you've always done, and you'll keep getting what you've always gotten". ;)
~proverb

That is a great proverb, but misapplied, most have us have never tried getting involved...

And I have to wonder at those who would have us stop. I see valid frustration being egged into rotten positioning... Right now the GOP is weak and prime for reshaping. That avenue of activism is paying dividends. Why try to undermine those who have chosen that route? For certain TPTB would rather we stop...

And Mesogen - WTF with posting Dukes opinion here :mad: Like anyone really cares...

:mad::mad::mad:

BlackTerrel
02-02-2009, 10:22 PM
I don't like this choice (for political reasons) either, but isn't Duke an enormous racist?

Hahahaha only if the Grand Dragon Master (or whatever dungeons and dragons level he reached) of the KKK is considered racist. But this pick is almost worth it just to see people like David Duke throw a hissy fit.

Last I heard he was at the Iranian Holocaust Denial Forum. Guess he's back in the US. Why is the Washington Post even giving this idiot a voice :confused:

Anti Federalist
02-02-2009, 10:37 PM

Well, that knocked the legs out from under my argument.

Thanks.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/Flatu/awww.gif

Pauls' Revere
02-03-2009, 03:05 AM
Here's my question. If Obama had NOT won the election who would be the GOP President? was anyone else in contention? a woman!?!

cheapseats
02-03-2009, 11:05 AM
The RNC made no effort whatsoever to incorporate bold ideas or fresh faces. Rove & Co's turbo-charged Southern Strategy self-combusted. Y'know how they say no one could have predicted the financial crisis, and how that is total bullshit? THIS is for real . . . NO ONE could have predicted that America's ABIDING racism would get so twisted up in the fear mongering that suddenly you HAD to embrace black, or be publicly and virulently damned as a sociopath.

Lotta lotta cowards voted for Barack Obama. "LOOK, hostile world, look how we've Changed. We've elected as our supreme commander a man with brown skin and a funny name, kinda like yours but not really or maybe REALLY. Please don't hurt us."

Now it's All Black All The Time, and it's bullshit.

Women need to start calling Barack of-the-Muslim-upbringing Obama on his UNMISTAKABLE sexism. America does NOT mean to slide toward Middle Eastern protocols for disparate treatment of the genders.

Blacks need to call the RNC on racist-grade pandering.

I don't give a shit whether the non-festive party that next assumes power is called Republican or not. How 'bout the American Party? BUT THE LYING, CHEATING, THIEVING, CORRUPTED, INTERCONNECTED, ENTRENCHED POLITICOS HAVE TO GO.

Or it's same-old-same-old, take your pick.

BlackTerrel
02-03-2009, 11:15 AM
It's somewhat tongue in cheek, but the implication is that the RNC picked someone with a philosophy that is in complete sync with the philosophy of the past eight years, which has led to utter defeat.

I know nothing about the man until a few days ago but so far find nothing redeeming about him.

They think it's about race, they figure, what the hell, we'll put a black man out there as the front man, and all will be well: "see how hip and with the times we are at the RNC".

How do you know that? It's knee jerk and racist to say he only got the job because he's black when you're really just making that up.

BlackTerrel
02-03-2009, 11:26 AM
The RNC made no effort whatsoever to incorporate bold ideas or fresh faces. Rove & Co's turbo-charged Southern Strategy self-combusted. Y'know how they say no one could have predicted the financial crisis, and how that is total bullshit? THIS is for real . . . NO ONE could have predicted that America's ABIDING racism would get so twisted up in the fear mongering that suddenly you HAD to embrace black, or be publicly and virulently damned as a sociopath.

Could you bash the man and the RNC without blaming black people or saying he got the job because he's black.

Lotta lotta cowards voted for Barack Obama. "LOOK, hostile world, look how we've Changed. We've elected as our supreme commander a man with brown skin and a funny name, kinda like yours but not really or maybe REALLY. Please don't hurt us."

You really summed up Obama people nicely :rolleyes:

Now it's All Black All The Time, and it's bullshit.

Oh no... the horrors! They're black, and they're everywhere, just walking around like regular people... I can't take it anymore :D

Women need to start calling Barack of-the-Muslim-upbringing Obama on his UNMISTAKABLE sexism. America does NOT mean to slide toward Middle Eastern protocols for disparate treatment of the genders.

You realize he's not Muslim right?

RP supporters can either look to Obama, understand the real reasons he got elected and try to incorporate that into their own message and strategy. Or they can sit here and whine about blacks and Jews and even Christians and 9/11 conspiracy theories and continue to remain a fringe element.

I've said before that RP supporters do him as much harm as good and it's a shame because RP doesn't stand for any of this garbage. He's a member of the GOP and I guarantee you he won't be talking about Steele's race. If I believed Paul actually believed half the stuff I've seen on here I'd have been long gone.

cheapseats
02-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Could you bash the man and the RNC without blaming black people or saying he got the job because he's black.

You really summed up Obama people nicely :rolleyes:

Oh no... the horrors! They're black, and they're everywhere, just walking around like regular people... I can't take it anymore :D

RP supporters can either look to Obama, understand the real reasons he got elected and try to incorporate that into their own message and strategy. Or they can sit here and whine about blacks and Jews and even Christians and 9/11 conspiracy theories and continue to remain a fringe element.

I've said before that RP supporters do him as much harm as good and it's a shame because RP doesn't stand for any of this garbage. He's a member of the GOP and I guarantee you he won't be talking about Steele's race. If I believed Paul actually believed half the stuff I've seen on here I'd have been long gone.

You and I have been round the racist block before, remember? You're the "objective" Black who doesn't think it's odd that while Rod Corruption Extraordinaire Blagojevich's ratings were IN THE TOILET, he still have a 40% favorability rating among Black voters.

You're a KID or you're a water carrier.

I am NOT a racist, which is why I feel free to call a spade a spade. There is a DECIDEDLY pro-black agenda with the Inner Circle Du Jour.

Ron Paul lost a lot of support, including mine, because of his support from Klan-grade racists (also because he sounds kinda Taliban-ish on the subject of Abortion). Have you ever argued with Klan-grade racists? NOT fun. And I did NOT hold my ground with them in order to stand silently by while America sets about fulfilling the dream reportedly expressed in Michelle Obama's thesis. The one that Princeton held back during the election, I hear.

cheapseats
02-03-2009, 11:43 AM

Sez who, you? Obama? Obama is a CONFIRMED Liar.

He was born to a Muslim man. He was adopted by another Muslim man. He was raised and educated in a Muslim country during his formative years. And he converted to Christianity about the same time that he became a political activist/political aspirant.

Like I said, a KID or a water carrier.

pcosmar
02-03-2009, 11:48 AM

I have little hope left for this country. I guess I am thoroughly disgusted with politics and the state of both parties.
I am sitting back now, and watching the implosion.
I will still attempt to educate those I can. but have no hope of change.

Burn baby burn.

Pauls' Revere
02-03-2009, 12:02 PM
My bitch is that the GOP is suddenly playing this thing up and I find it pathetic for everyone. Especially for the GOP.

What if let's say Hillary was elected President.

WOOHOO our first female prez!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is the GOP props up thier position with a female president of thier own?...huh?.

Why does this strategy sound like nation buliding and puppet governments? Oh yes because the GOP has been doing just that for god knows how long.

cheapseats
02-03-2009, 12:03 PM
I have little hope left for this country. I guess I am thoroughly disgusted with politics and the state of both parties.
I am sitting back now, and watching the implosion.
I will still attempt to educate those I can. but have no hope of change.

Burn baby burn.

But you will watch vigilantly, yes? If there is a moment whereat you seriously wonder whether this is IT, whether the People are actually busting a move, PLEASE do not second guess yourself or vacillate. If it SEEMS like the People are busting a move, we are...help us as you can.

Peace, thru Solidarity.

cheapseats
02-03-2009, 12:03 PM
My bitch is that the GOP is suddenly playing this thing up and I find it pathetic for everyone. Especially for the GOP.

*fist bumps all around*

Flash
02-03-2009, 12:39 PM

No self-respecting muslim would ever alow himself to become a pawn of the Zionist bankers.

RP supporters can either look to Obama, understand the real reasons he got elected and try to incorporate that into their own message and strategy.

Yes because the Zionist-owned media gave Barack Obama four times the amount of coverage compared to others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsBB30DQCu8

Or they can sit here and whine about blacks and Jews and even Christians and 9/11 conspiracy theories and continue to remain a fringe element.

It can be proven that Jewish Supremacists/Zionist control the America, hiding the truth because people are too fragile to handle it would only harm us in time.

cheapseats
02-03-2009, 12:48 PM

I've been around the you-saying-I-said-shit-I-didn't say, too. I AM bashing the RNC and Steele DID get the job because he is black. Were it not for the flourish of Obamamania that swept into office a Man of Change whose earliest utterances as top dog include SHOW ME HOW, Michael Steele would NOT have been selected as the new chairman.

THAT is what should insult you, not the people who call 'em as they see 'em.

JK/SEA
02-03-2009, 02:01 PM
The next election cycle is going to be just like this last one.

Ron Paul, if he runs, will be ignored AGAIN by MSM and Ron Paul republicans will MAYBE mount another gallant effort, only to be marginilized once again, and the GOP will thrust THEIR choice once again to the 4 winds and they will again wonder why they got beat...again..and so on and so forth...

Somebody tell me what to do, because right now i am going back into neutral mode, and will wait and see what happens, and it doesn't look good right now.

I'm still a PCO, and i have options on whether to attend any local GOP meetings. Why i should go to any meetings now is a question i have to answer for myself. These people literally turn my stomach, but i keep hearing they are 'open' to Paul supporters. I think its BS, but thats just me.

bleah...

New York For Paul
02-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Steele was critical of Bush in 2006. Issues such as Iraq, Katrina, Dubai ports, amnesty, government spending and Bush's arogance were talked about. As a Senate republican candidate at the time, this caught the attention of the media and the blogs.

Mesogen
02-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Well, that knocked the legs out from under my argument.

Thanks.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/Flatu/awww.gif

My post had nothing to do with any argument you may have made.

speciallyblend
02-03-2009, 09:00 PM

Ron Paul, if he runs, will be ignored AGAIN by MSM and Ron Paul republicans will MAYBE mount another gallant effort, only to be marginilized once again, and the GOP will thrust THEIR choice once again to the 4 winds and they will again wonder why they got beat...again..and so on and so forth...

Somebody tell me what to do, because right now i am going back into neutral mode, and will wait and see what happens, and it doesn't look good right now.

I'm still a PCO, and i have options on whether to attend any local GOP meetings. Why i should go to any meetings now is a question i have to answer for myself. These people literally turn my stomach, but i keep hearing they are 'open' to Paul supporters. I think its BS, but thats just me.

bleah...

same here!!!!

Peace&Freedom
02-03-2009, 09:11 PM

Yeah, based on Paul's superb showing at the GOP debates, which made it impossible for the media to exclude him once he had made his impression, don't be surprised if the media/GOP leaders try to exclude the liberty movement candidate from participation AT THE OUTSET next time. They'll marginalize him to try to head off the candidacy from taking off at all, to avoid the credibility disaster they suffered when they blacked out Paul after he had concretely shown his strength as a contender.

That said, while the Republican rank and file will wonder why they got beat again, I think the leadership knows exactly what they are doing. Their intent is not to 'win' at all, in terms of getting people in who will actually roll back government. The leadership works for the same elite the Democratic 'leaders' do, and not for liberty.

BlackTerrel
02-05-2009, 04:02 AM
You and I have been round the racist block before, remember?

Now I do. Although I should have been tipped off by your "Now it's All Black All The Time, and it's bullshit" comment. No you're not racist at all.

You're the "objective" Black who doesn't think it's odd that while Rod Corruption Extraordinaire Blagojevich's ratings were IN THE TOILET, he still have a 40% favorability rating among Black voters.

Who gives a crap? I am not from Chicago I have no inkling of an idea why blacks in Chicago may have supported Blagojevich. Maybe he helped blacks in inner cities I don't know. I just never understood your point - so what? What would we do with that fact - should we investigate all black people now? Just round 'em up and say "hey, you guys supported blagojevich in higher numbersn than white people, you must've been in on his scam".

I am NOT a racist, which is why I feel free to call a spade a spade. There is a DECIDEDLY pro-black agenda with the Inner Circle Du Jour.

Pro black how? Elaborate.

And I did NOT hold my ground with them in order to stand silently by while America sets about fulfilling the dream reportedly expressed in Michelle Obama's thesis. The one that Princeton held back during the election, I hear.

Again I have no idea what you're talking about. Elaborate with a link not from a shady or racist website and I'll take a look.

Sez who, you? Obama? Obama is a CONFIRMED Liar.

He was born to a Muslim man. He was adopted by another Muslim man. He was raised and educated in a Muslim country during his formative years. And he converted to Christianity about the same time that he became a political activist/political aspirant.

Seriously bro? This is the stuff you want to talk about? Obama is a Muslim... ya right. And what are you concerned he's going to do - hijack Airforce 1?

BlackTerrel
02-05-2009, 04:06 AM
No self-respecting muslim would ever alow himself to become a pawn of the Zionist bankers.

As opposed to a self respecting Christian? People on this forum love the Muslims I tell you. They get more respect than anyone - except for cheapseats, he don't like 'em.

Yes because the Zionist-owned media gave Barack Obama four times the amount of coverage compared to others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsBB30DQCu8

It can be proven that Jewish Supremacists/Zionist control the America, hiding the truth because people are too fragile to handle it would only harm us in time.

Hahahaha. Dude there's a Jew behind you right now... turn around quick.

BlackTerrel
02-05-2009, 04:11 AM

bleah...

Here's the thing - it would help if the people who claimed to support him weren't such kooks. You hate Jews, blacks, Christians, Jews again... float 9/11 conspiracy theories and generally insult Americans. All things that Ron Paul himself has always opposed.

I like Ron Paul. I'd like to see him win. It's not easy to make that argument to my friends and family who are so in love with Obama right now. I would never in a million years recommend this forum to anyone I know. It's all racist whiny crazy kooks (look at this guy flash I just responded to). I know it's not everyone, not even the majority, but it sure seems like it. You're not doing your cause or your candidate any good.

Peace&Freedom
02-05-2009, 12:39 PM
And a lot of us don't recommend RPF these days because of all the Christian bashing and liberty issue bashing going on here now. But at least there remains freedom here to speak truth to power (the election is over, after all). The freedom to recognize the the disproportionate influence of Israeli hypernationalism in the establishment media is a liberty issue, whether Paul talks about it or not. Vanity Fair's lineup of the top 100 most powerful people in America lists Jews in the top 53 positions (and surrogates of the top 53 in most of the remaining), and we are not supposed to notice this?

Exposng the 9/11 false flag fraud and (at least) calling for an independent investigation is a liberty issue, that Paul HAS supported in numerous statements. Jimmy Carter has also just called for a new 9/11 inquiry, but it's kooky for us to even speak of it? Telling the truth about the average voter in America today is also a liberty issue, because the truth simply is, it will be a long time before they are able to be educated enough to even understand what a Paul is talking about when discussing the Fed, the NWO, the IRS, blowback, or other policy matters.

Now is not the time to casually marginalize others for holding their radical liberty views you don't share, while demanding they drop that and get behind your radical liberty issues. The unity needed is one directed towards bonding the entire family that is the liberty movement, not towards allegiance to a particular candidate who may not even run again. Calling members racists and kooks is not what does the cause any good.

BlackTerrel
02-07-2009, 02:30 AM
And a lot of us don't recommend RPF these days because of all the Christian bashing and liberty issue bashing going on here now. But at least there remains freedom here to speak truth to power (the election is over, after all).

You're not speaking truth to power. You're posting on a message board that gets less visitors than a hip hop forum that I frequent

The freedom to recognize the the disproportionate influence of Israeli hypernationalism in the establishment media is a liberty issue, whether Paul talks about it or not. Vanity Fair's lineup of the top 100 most powerful people in America lists Jews in the top 53 positions (and surrogates of the top 53 in most of the remaining), and we are not supposed to notice this?

Most of these people are Hollywood celebrities. What do they do for Israel? Most of these people don't speak politics. When they do it's issues that everyone agrees on (like feeding hungry children in Africa) so as not to upset their base. People here want to blame Jews for everything. It's an obsession, it's not healthy.

Now is not the time to casually marginalize others for holding their radical liberty views you don't share, while demanding they drop that and get behind your radical liberty issues. The unity needed is one directed towards bonding the entire family that is the liberty movement, not towards allegiance to a particular candidate who may not even run again. Calling members racists and kooks is not what does the cause any good.

I'm not demanding anything. People are free to do what they want. I'm expressing an opinion and saying it's not helpful. As far as what I call people - if they weren't racists and kooks I wouldn't call them that. Most forums I go to ban people for racism, this one doesn't.

speciallyblend
02-07-2009, 11:10 AM

more like 20 yrs. the gop is still clueless!!!

The_Orlonater
02-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I like that idea myself.:D

We have the LP....

speciallyblend
02-08-2009, 02:15 PM
We have the LP....

yeah they have barr, jumping f for joy(sarcasm)

Gordon LeCompte Bolmer
02-08-2009, 03:00 PM

I like your idea of a Jeffersonian party. The criticism of Brooklyn Red Leg is malapros: of course it would be anti-Federalist, though its name must not imply that its program is limited by simply being "anti," to whatever platform the latter-day "Federalists" happen to be proposing at the moment. With "Jefferson Party," you were off to a good start. Don't let others gainsay you. Go for it!